CDIH
The Reality Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Reality Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

This is us at the Rutgers game on opening day.
With my brother, my sister in law her her nephew..
Brian Leonard.

[Image: RUvsMSU.jpg]

Edited By Hoon on 1105125181

- Galt - 01-07-2005

I didn't mean "bring anything to the table" in regards to money. Is she fun? A good conversationalist? Great family? Energetic, loving, caring blah blah blah. All that shit. If she's just hopelessly dumb and is also a dead log when it comes to everything else, then what's the point?

It seems now like everything was hunky dorey until a couple weeks ago when you found out she was just sitting on her ass. Maybe she's unhappy for some reason over the last few months. Maybe there's something else going on her life

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

Hoon Wrote:This is us at the Rutgers game on opening day.
Brian Leonard.

you handsome devil you!!

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

wow, i sleep late one day and this is what i miss. i feel like i deserve a beating

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

She has a kick ass personality.
Fantastic in bed and great to be around.
I'm shocked about her finances and what she did.
She says she got behind and didn't dare tell me because I'm so anal about finances.

She is far from dumb but I call her that because that's the way she's been acting lately, as an excuse for what she did. She said she didn't want to mess things up with me before we got married so she hid it hoping to fix it later.
After we got married and started looking for a house she again held off on telling me for fear of not getting the house.

Her finances aren't much...
I don't expect her to pay for anything but her bills and groceries becase that's all she can pay for.

She knows she did wrong and has agreed with everything I've suggested we do to fix it. I'm just blowing off steam.
I have a right to still be mad.

Beat her in the body then, leave the face alone.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Brian Leonard.

you handsome devil you!!
You're making me blush....
Please, make fun of my nose or overweight brother...

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:Beat her in the body then, leave the face alone.
I think I should get to bang one of her hot friends while she videotapes it.

I think that's equal punishment.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

come home with a big bouquet of flowers. Give her a big hug when you/she walks in the door. Tell her you love her and explain how much it upset you that she feels that she has to hide stuff from you and that it only makes things worse. Make her promise to never do that again. Then eat her out on the kitchen table.

Now, Rooner, why the fuck are you such a scumbag.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I am a scumbag just because thats what I am. I care about no one but myself. Im a completely selfish and rude asshole. I have no regard for anyone elses feelings and care only for my own wants and needs. I am all Id, no Ego.

Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Brian Leonard.

you handsome devil you!!
You're making me blush....
Please, make fun of my nose or overweight brother...
the only thing that bothered me was that your sister in law actually looks like she should be your mother, that broad has gotta be atleast 60.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

those people on the left of the picture aren't your parents or in-laws or something? They look 30 years older than you.

- Hawt Baux - 01-07-2005

He looks like he's related to Tenbats.

Rooner Wrote:I am a scumbag just because thats what I am. I care about no one but myself. Im a completely selfish and rude asshole. I have no regard for anyone elses feelings and care only for my own wants and needs. I am all Id, no Ego.
so... you're a guy?

- Galt - 01-07-2005

You've cheated on both your wives? Multiple times? You are a piece of shit. Seriously. I judge thee.

If you are like that before you get married, then don't get married. If you decide that you need that once are you married, then get divorced. If your wife knows about your cheating and doesn't do anything about it, then it's not really cheating. But if you are keeping it from her becuase you know it's a shitty thing, then I hope she finds out and cuts your balls off and takes all your money.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

The funny thing is, I didnt cheat on the first wife, the piece of shit, who I should have, but I do with this one, the good one that I love dearly.

I disagree a divorce would probably cost waaaaay to much in the long run and who ever said that you HAVE to spend the rest of your life fucking the same person? That's like saying you can never talk to anyone else ever, you still have friends and go out with them, so why should fucking someone else be different? As long is it's strictly a sex thing and no feelings are involved.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I cant help it. Some women find me attractive. Who am I to deny their advances? Its not like I love them. I fuck them. I make love to my wife.

Rooner Wrote:I cant help it. Some women find me attractive. Who am I to deny their advances? Its not like I love them. I fuck them. I make love to my wife.
I completely agree and see no wrong in what you are doing.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

Your spouse should be your best friend. If not, why fucking get married. If you are going to lie to your best friend about one of the most important things you do, then you are a piece of shit.

If it means nothing to you, then tell her. Let her fuck other guys. Just become swingers. So you can both watch each other fuck different people and start to get self-conscious about "gee they look like they're having more fun than with me". That'll surely work out.