CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

I watch reality shows, wrestling and friends.

I used to own a Mariah Carey, Madonna, Journey, and Richard Marx cd.

- nerdo5 - 10-24-2002

Quote:i don't like hangovers

yeah, but getting there is so much fun. :toast:

- Skitchr4u - 10-24-2002

gw, is there anyone who does like hangovers?

i have a hard time dealing with people who can't drive because its:
a) sunny
b) cloudy
c) rainy
d) snowy
e) nothing is wrong that day
f) the light turned green

i just don't like stupid drivers...

- GonzoStyle - 10-24-2002

I get frustrated a lot with some of the people on the board. I try my best to bend over backwards to make people comfortable here, yet I still have to explain the most basic things to some. Even when I do something that is nice, or jack does something that is for the benefit of the members, we have to figure out how to explain why we did it so people don't take it the wrong way. It irritates me a lot.

But I think of the people who are thankful for our work and it is worth it for them.

- nerdo5 - 10-24-2002

Quote:But I think of the people who are thankful for our work and it is worth it for them.

yeah, something like that. :lol:

- The Sleeper - 10-24-2002

I think that nerdo and LZMF are related.

- Buttmunch - 10-24-2002

I was abducted by aliens.

- nerdo5 - 10-24-2002

Quote:I think that nerdo and LZMF are related.

have you ever seen us in the same room together?

- OAS - 10-24-2002

You liked the probing by the aliens.

- Skitchr4u - 10-24-2002

We appreciate all the work you guys do on this site Gonzo, its a great place. It looks good, it runs well, and if we didn't like it, we wouldn't be here. Just know that the complainers are the minority, not the majority

I guess I can be oversensative at times, I honestly want to make everyone here happy. I get stupid nervous sometimes about doing things here cause some people may take it the wrong way, or they may start assuming shit. When all I wanna do is make everyones time here more pleasurable. As do all the mods/admins.

I hate how the media are fuckin vultures and have to worry people about shit, when they already worry enough.

- mikehern - 10-24-2002

I stare at Buttmunch's sig pics to the point where I often miss the content of his post.

- nerdo5 - 10-24-2002

contrary to what you may believe gonzo, i rather like the board; almost to the point of addiction.

thank you. there i said it. :toast:

I've gotten hard after staring at buttmunch's sig pics.

- OAS - 10-24-2002

Gonzo, you will never please all the people all the time. Like women, you may never please some of them, ever.

But you please me Gonzo. :loveya: And this place rocks. As I have said before, I am one that is not easily impressed, and I'm impressed.

- mikehern - 10-24-2002

I have not been here long enough for my praise to be worth much.
However, I have been on many message boards and this is by far the best I have ever come across.

- nerdo5 - 10-24-2002

i like this place so much better than "other" places.

- virgingrrl - 10-24-2002

quote]you tell'em [/quote]

don't you worry, i will give each and everyone of them the buisness! ;-)

no doubt fucking rocked last night, and garbage was amazing as well.

i want to be gwen stafani.

i was almost late to school cause i was up till 3 am.

i came 6 times last night :thumbs-up:

- OAS - 10-24-2002

Quote:i want to be gwen stafani.

i was almost late to school cause i was up till 3 am.

i came 6 times last night
Those 3 statements together are just way beyond fucking hot. Thanks VG. :lookatme:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-24-2002

For the first time ever, I'm not prepared for class today because I went out like a butthead last night.

I've been sitting in front of the computer for a few hours instead of getting dressed and going into the city to cover a story because I'm afraid to take a picture.