CDIH
In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: In this thread I tell you what I honestly think about you (/showthread.php?tid=11391)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- HedCold - 02-10-2006

fbd Wrote:oh...so hedcold gets an opinion on his first two letter post, but i have to go twice...i see how it is
DRAG0NKill (11:45:14 PM): hedcold has a nice smile. thats it???
DRAG0NKill (11:45:19 PM): no complaints??
DRAG0NKill (11:45:40 PM): no "im a lazy prick whos ruining any momentum the podcast had going"?
ZippyAidsFace (11:45:42 PM): sorry I was too busy dealing with hawts hissy fit about me saying she throws hissy fits

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2006

HollywoodJewMoses Wrote:you wear green socks?

sometimes.

- lush - 02-10-2006

I knew it!

Rocky Road For Life!

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

for some reason, hawt doesn't seem to acknowledge my existance.

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

keyser sucks, what else do you need to know?

- Hawt Baux - 02-10-2006

HedCold Wrote:
fbd Wrote:oh...so hedcold gets an opinion on his first two letter post, but i have to go twice...i see how it is
DRAG0NKill (11:45:14 PM): hedcold has a nice smile. thats it???
DRAG0NKill (11:45:19 PM): no complaints??
DRAG0NKill (11:45:40 PM): no "im a lazy prick whos ruining any momentum the podcast had going"?
ZippyAidsFace (11:45:42 PM): sorry I was too busy dealing with hawts hissy fit about me saying she throws hissy fits

It was a well timed and topical joke, buddy!

she signed off right after that.

- Hawt Baux - 02-10-2006

The Jays Wrote:for some reason, hawt doesn't seem to acknowledge my existance.

Do you want me to?

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

you don't have to. You're just the one member that I never talk to, and that bugs me.

- Hawt Baux - 02-10-2006

If it makes you feel any better i dont even like talking to Matt, he just won't stop IM'ing me..

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

that actually makes me feel worse. if you won't even talk to the most interesting and funniest person ever, then I have no chance at all.

angst angst angst you went off topic waaaa waaaa fag fag fag

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

thanks

you wascally wabbit

- The Jays - 02-10-2006

yeah...

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-10-2006

do keyser!

- coppelia - 02-10-2006

so, what do you think about me?

Keyser is hard to like sometimes yet hard to not like at other times. It's hard to read him, you never know when he's honestly being dumb, or playing dumb, or when he's voicing an honest opinion or just playing devils advocate to get a reaction out of people. I know that he does care about the board and wouldn't conciouslly do anything to hurt it. Though at times he just can't comprehend why something is done a certain way and goes off on a "crusade" and won't give up till he has pretty much alienated everyone and knows he's gone waaaay passed the line. Overall I love the guy but there are times I wanna slam his head in a car door but thats what makes him who he is, he's definitely unique and I wouldnt really ever tell anyone how to post cause thats not my place but I will say that a lot of times he is painful to read. He has a tough time of letting go of things or conceeding a point even when he knows he is wrong or admit to something dumb he said, he'd rather change the subject even if it has nothing to do with the point being discussed and that just gets to me even more. Then again it makes me think that maybe he's not dumb but fuckin brilliant for playing us all like puppets. He's the epitome of the poster you love to hate. Though there are def times when you know that he's not playing and is really fuckin just dumb but there are times where he says shit thats so dumb, its scary to think he's that dumb.

he's a mystery and I wouldn't have it any other way.

coppelia Wrote:so, what do you think about me?

you're dead to me since you joined kens stable.

- Keyser Soze - 02-10-2006

i preferred the wiki version but thats cool.