CDIH
in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you (/showthread.php?tid=11421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- lush - 02-14-2006

He is taking her to Burger King, at her request.

- HedCold - 02-14-2006

we're a couple of high rollers

- Black Lazerus - 02-14-2006

Danked Wrote:Laz is a good guy and his spelling is improving. A-

He's one of the few people that could probably out-sass Eddie in a conversation. A podcast should be considered as it would probably be pretty entertaining.

I drove Black Laz home this one time and giggled to myself. Drivin' Mistuh Lazerus!

I have it planned but the "producer" can't get his shit together

- lush - 02-14-2006

HedCold Wrote:we're a couple of high rollers

She's your Burger King Queen.
Make sure she wears the crown when you fuck her later on to make it a special Valentine's Day.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I worry that when DIG selfdestructs no one will be there to document it for us. It's funny how often he switches from coherent to entirely random at certain times of the day. While I don't necessarily think he's the major addict that we see him to be, I do hope he's responsible and uses drugs in moderation.
I think he takes himself a little too seriously and pats himself on the back far too eagerly. He is not nearly as shocking or outrageous as he perceives himself to be. He is more of a presence on the board, than a personality.

- HedCold - 02-14-2006

lush Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:we're a couple of high rollers

She's your Burger King Queen.
Make sure she wears the crown when you fuck her later on to make it a special Valentine's Day.
will do!

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I both enjoy and am inspired by The Jay's creativity and often find myself saying "I wish I had thought of that" after some of his ideas. The podcasts were an excellent idea and I am enjoying them so far. Despite our cultural differences, I feel we are of like mind. I've enjoyed our simple back and forths throughout our board history together and feel motivated to be creative on my own whenever he shares his endeavours with us. I don't write nearly as much as I did in school and kick myself in the ass for feeling so uninspired all the time.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

Gooch Wrote:i bet Danked would take you out for Valentines day.
I would bring her a picnic at work at the very least.

- TheGMANN - 02-14-2006

Thats sweet.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I don't know Hawt very well as I've only met her at the occasional softball game. If anyone was guilty of turning this board into a giant in-joke its she and her assorted cohorts. Whenever lush, hawt, drusilla and even gmann get started you are guaranteed at least a page and a half of a thread tangent.
She should start another "Show Your Piece" thread in The Stoner Forum as I never followed through with any of my pipes at the time and all the other images are down.

- lush - 02-14-2006

So I guess that what you think of all of us.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I guess so.

- The Sleeper - 02-14-2006

good thread

- Galt - 02-14-2006

good call, stinky.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

Thank you!

And I only ruined one life at the end of it all.

- The Sleeper - 02-14-2006

it's cool, my life was already ruined

- Keyser Soze - 02-14-2006

im actually more frightened to hear what danked thinks of me than gonzo......but, fire away.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

Alright then. Thank you.

That was somewhat therapeutic.

- TheGMANN - 02-14-2006

And the truth shall set us free.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-14-2006

me!