CDIH
she's a filthy dirty whore scumbag... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: she's a filthy dirty whore scumbag... (/showthread.php?tid=11930)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 08-02-2006

see!

- faceman802 - 08-02-2006

You know what you're problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

nah, i was just horny.

- TheGMANN - 08-02-2006

Are things that bad ?

not at all. i'm just a massive perv.

- GonzoStyle - 08-02-2006

faceman802 Wrote:You know what you're problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

You making the pussy into this great big Greek goddess named Pussalia...

- faceman802 - 08-02-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:You know what you're problem is? You're putting the pussy on a pedestal.

You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game

- GonzoStyle - 08-03-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

You know what's a fun game? Take 3 Excedrin PM's and see if you can whack off before you fall asleep. You always win, that's the best part about the game

Dude, it's not a big deal. You like to fuck guys. It's cool. I got friends who fuck guys........ IN JAIL!

- Charles Manson - 08-04-2006

I think I see exactly what your saying. If you know one, then you know all of their doodoo

- faceman802 - 08-04-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Dude, it's not a big deal. You like to fuck guys. It's cool. I got friends who fuck guys........ IN JAIL!

I touched a guys balls once in hebrew school

- GonzoStyle - 08-04-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am the 7th degree imperial yo-yo master. Ooooh, do me yo-yo master I want you to do me cuz you're the yo-yo guy...

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

You know what my problem is? I am not interesting. What am I supposed to say I went to magic camp? That I'm an accomplished ventriloquist? Oh, I am the 7th degree imperial yo-yo master. Ooooh, do me yo-yo master I want you to do me cuz you're the yo-yo guy...

All you got to do is use your instincts. How do you think a lion knows to tackle a gazelle? It's written, it's a code written in his DNA, says, "tackle the gazelle." And believe it or not, in every man there's a code written that says, "tackle drunk bitches."

faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

All you got to do is use your instincts. How do you think a lion knows to tackle a gazelle? It's written, it's a code written in his DNA, says, "tackle the gazelle." And believe it or not, in every man there's a code written that says, "tackle drunk bitches."

she was a ho' fo' sho'.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

she was a ho' fo' sho'.

So you actually wrote that one girl looked like she was "hurtin' for a squirtin'"?

Who the fuck are you to put me on trial? I've never even met you. So why don't you back the shit off all right? And stop with the inquisition.

GonzoStyle Wrote:Who the fuck are you to put me on trial? I've never even met you. So why don't you back the shit off all right? And stop with the inquisition.

You know what I don't have to answer to you, you ain't my bitch. Kno' wha I sayin'! So shit man, fuck it!

- Hoon - 08-06-2006

INTERNET FIGHT

- faceman802 - 08-07-2006

Hoon Wrote:INTERNET FIGHT

where?

- GonzoStyle - 08-07-2006

musta missed it

- faceman802 - 08-07-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:musta missed it

I hate when that happens