CDIH
Hey fucknuts! - What the fuck? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hey fucknuts! - What the fuck? (/showthread.php?tid=1202)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Arpikarhu - 04-10-2002

never mind. i am unobservant

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 10 2002 at 3:55

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-10-2002

Quote:pea-nuts snuks?

LOL..thanks spit..i could always count on ya for a put down.

- Metalfan - 04-10-2002

Quote:This thread was my doing something, I spoke my mind.

That's all well and good....and free speech is certainly something that we cherish in this cesspool of a message board. But, does every comment you make or thread that you start need to be a complaint regarding something or perhaps someone on the board that you take objection to? The vast majority of times you speak your mind, it is simply to bitch to the masses. You wonder why you seem to get dogpiled on constantly? We all bitch on here from time to time...either about life in general or about something board related. But, we also try to have fun in between rants. Come down off the soapbox every once in a while and enjoy the place and stop pissing in the Cheerios....I hate when they get so fucking soggy.

*edit - Oh, and don't mind me...I'm just speaking my mind

Edited By Metalfan on April 10 2002 at 4:07

- Keyser Soze - 04-10-2002

....or better yet DO SOMETHING.

- Arpikarhu - 04-10-2002

masses? we are the masses?

- OAS - 04-10-2002

Um is this the begining of the end of CDIH.net? Is there some other upstart message board out there? Where have I seen this before? Dejavu? Kid = board killer?{:o}

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-10-2002

i cant go to mass...i will burst into flames

- Hey Ladi - 04-10-2002

Quote:masses? we are the masses?
No, we are white. We are the 'Massers'

- Ken'sPen - 04-10-2002

massahs

- The Sleeper - 04-10-2002

Kid's just upset because they got rid of the Afro smiley. Let it go Kid.

- Maynard - 04-10-2002

Smooth. The soft paper, tends to fall apart.
Over. I hate when people put it under. Then it lays against the wall. And I don't want to wipe my ass with anything that was touching the dirty wall.

- Keyser Soze - 04-10-2002

Maynard, post your hate in the proper thread please.

- Sean Cold - 04-11-2002

Quote:Learn to let something go.

Now, that is some funny shit. No, really, it truely is.

Do I agree with everything posted oin the board? Nope, not in the least. But, I live by a fairly easy motto, If I do not like it, I don't read it or post in it. You know, this is another of what you, Kid, like to call a lame ass thread. Don't say it's just your nature to bitch, look how many more stupid threads got started just to agrivate you even more. Are you fuckln dense or something?

This is your third shot and you can't seem to rise above your god forsaken bitterness. You talk about silly posts and shit yet you go around and try to pick another fight with Flock aboput somethign that happened on another site for God's sake. Thats intresting convo? That is what you call productive posting? Nigga please, you are just as much of a problem than a solution at this point. What ever happened to leaving baggage at the fuckin door? Because your black, that makes you special?

While I do not participate in alot of threads or even open the games threads, I find nothing wrong with them in the fuckin least. This isn't about you or even me for that matter, it's about people enjoying posting.

Fuck, I think my brain is bleeding now.

- GonzoStyle - 04-11-2002

I got the rope...
Everyone ->:punch:<-Afrika

- Luna - 04-11-2002

Ya know? No matter where you go....there you are.

- Kid Afrika - 04-11-2002

Although you may not agree with my post, do I not have as much of a right to post it as anyone else does to post a game thread? I made this post to speak my mind, not to get the approval of anyone here. I knew when I posted it that it would be met with as much resistance and tomfoolery as it has been, and that's fine.

However, feel free to kiss my ass if you don't like my opinion, because I don't particularly care for yours either.

- NaughtyAngel - 04-11-2002

i agree with kid

- Arthur Dent - 04-11-2002

Quote:Although you may not agree with my post, do I not have as much of a right to post it as anyone else does to post a game thread? I made this post to speak my mind, not to get the approval of anyone here. I knew when I posted it that it would be met with as much resistance and tomfoolery as it has been, and that's fine.

However, feel free to kiss my ass if you don't like my opinion, because I don't particularly care for yours either.

Yup, you have the freedom to post anything you want. And we have the freedom to reply in anyway we choose, even if it's a complete defilement of the thread for the sole purpose of pissing you off.

- Metalfan - 04-11-2002

Nobody is making you sit at the back of the bus as far as posting goes. We're taking issue with the fact that the timbre of every post that you make is one of complaint and dissatisfaction with what is going on around here. Seems like new home.....same complaints. Honestly, did you think that this place was going to be fucking Mensa when you joined up?

Lead, follow or get out of the fucking way already

- Ken'sPen - 04-11-2002

I think it might be time for an active poster sign in thread.