CDIH
What's your fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Spitfire - 01-18-2002

With my man- our own desert island to defile for a whole week, no outside distractions...just sex everywhere, in waterfalls, on the beach, in trees, etc. :fuckin:

Me and 2 chicks, who will take complete control of my body and ravage me...whips, handcuffs, strap-ons, nothing is really out of the question :Spits:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-18-2002

av8er Wrote:
Quote:tally-ho

That made the fantasy Gonz.

I have this fantasy where I kidnap a chick I know, but blindfold her so she doesn't know it's me. Then keep her captive for a few days, teasing her so much that she just begs for it. then after a right good stuffin I'd let her go. still without her knowing who I was..
Woah...I like that one....

I always wanted to have sex at school....stay late after class talking to a professor....one thing leads to another...

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

Spitfire Wrote:With my man- our own desert island to defile for a whole week, no outside distractions...just sex everywhere, in waterfalls, on the beach, in trees, etc. :fuckin:

Me and 2 chicks, who will take complete control of my body and ravage me...whips, handcuffs, strap-ons, nothing is really out of the question :Spits:
Spit....winner of the "Make the Guys Walk Erect" award. Would you mind if we killed your boyfriend and kept you for our own evil pleasures?

Gooch...one question bro...how are ya driving 2 vans by yourself?

- Hey Ladi - 01-18-2002

Quote:Gooch...one question bro...how are ya driving 2 vans by yourself?

Sounds like a party to me... Pick up Rape & VG, have at them... then pick up Spit & let them loose on her! :Spits:

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

Spitfire Wrote:With my man- our own desert island to defile for a whole week, no outside distractions...just sex everywhere, in waterfalls, on the beach, in trees, etc. :fuckin:

3 vans, chloropherm, and directions to Polly's school....
Sounds like a plan.

As far as fantasies go? Winning the lottery would be nice. I got me some serious plans if that ever happens..... Confusedatan: Confusedatan: Confusedatan:

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

I said...
Quote:I want to tie a woman up and have her be completely submissive. I want someone who's not into it at all and will actually fight back, and then strap them down, bit in the mouth, chained to the bed. And tease the hell out of her for hours on end until she just wanted to explode.

Then VG said....
Quote:mmmmmm, fantasies are wonderful things. one of my favorite ones is, being followed by some one, a complete stranger/ or some one i know, to my house. no words are exchanged, he just attacks me, holds me down and ties me up, and forces me in to submission, and ravages my body for hours.
(actually me being submissive is the whole point, cause i am usually the forceful one, cause im tough grrrrrr )

So.........how YOU doin?

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:With my man- our own desert island to defile for a whole week, no outside distractions...just sex everywhere, in waterfalls, on the beach, in trees, etc. :fuckin:

Spit....winner of the "Make the Guys Walk Erect" award. Would you mind if we killed your boyfriend and kept you for our own evil pleasures?

My penis will steer the other. Obviously these vans will be only 3 inches apart. But, i think it can be done. :lol:

- Spitfire - 01-18-2002

Quote:Sounds like a party to me... Pick up Rape & VG, have at them... then pick up Spit & let them loose on her

Woo-Hoo! CDIH Lesbo Bang Party :got head: :fuckin:

- Grumpy - 01-18-2002

Gooch Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:With my man- our own desert island to defile for a whole week, no outside distractions...just sex everywhere, in waterfalls, on the beach, in trees, etc. :fuckin:

My penis will steer the other. Obviously these vans will be only 3 inches apart. But, i think it can be done. :lol:
so they would be mini-vans then? TOG....

Gaymay - LMMFAO, nice recall

- GonzoStyle - 01-18-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:mmmmmm, fantasies are wonderful things. one of my favorite ones is, being followed by some one, a complete stranger/ or some one i know, to my house. no words are exchanged, he just attacks me, holds me down and ties me up, and forces me in to submission, and ravages my body for hours.
(actually me being submissive is the whole point, cause i am usually the forceful one, cause im tough grrrrrr Big Grin)
But that was supposed to be out little fantasy, wtf?

- BeckyDC - 01-18-2002

Confusedatan: fantasies huh?? I'd have to sayhaving COMLPETE control over my partner..maybe handcuffing him..to the bed post..oooh and mouth gagged with a blue bandana..and definately some hard core tunes..

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Quote:So.........how YOU doin?

Why am I so fuckin troubled that Maynard's fantasy invlove Joey Tribusomefuckinwaytospellhisnameani?

- av8er - 01-18-2002

BeckyDC Wrote:Confusedatan: fantasies huh?? I'd have to sayhaving COMLPETE control over my partner..maybe handcuffing him..to the bed post..oooh and mouth gagged with a blue bandana..and definately some hard core tunes..
:: Runs to buy a <font color="blue">Blue</font> bandana and the new Slayer album ::

BeckyDC Wrote:Confusedatan: fantasies huh?? I'd have to sayhaving COMLPETE control over my partner..maybe handcuffing him..to the bed post..oooh and mouth gagged with a blue bandana..and definately some hard core tunes..
yeah gagging you is definetly a new fantasy of mine. Waiting for you to choke on your own blood as a tear runs down your eye while trying to beg for your life, NICE!!!

- av8er - 01-18-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:Confusedatan: fantasies huh?? I'd have to sayhaving COMLPETE control over my partner..maybe handcuffing him..to the bed post..oooh and mouth gagged with a blue bandana..and definately some hard core tunes..
yeah gagging you is definetly a new fantasy of mine. Waiting for you to choke on your own blood as a tear runs down your eye while trying to beg for your life, NICE!!!
You sure do have a way with words Gonz, I'm all moist now. :drool:

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

why hello. i'm not as gay as everyone thinks i am.

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Quote:Confusedatan: fantasies huh?? I'd have to sayhaving COMLPETE control over my partner..maybe handcuffing him..to the bed post..oooh and mouth gagged with a blue bandana..and definately some hard core tunes..
Whatever makes you content aggot.

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:
Whatever makes you content aggot.
do you think i'll ever be content?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 01-18-2002

Rectal bleeding..that is all.

- Maynard - 01-18-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Rectal bleeding..that is all.
Bend over little boy.
AM---> :fuckin: <---MayMay