CDIH
2006 CDIH Annual Year End Awards -Category#3 Fall From Grace - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 2006 CDIH Annual Year End Awards -Category#3 Fall From Grace (/showthread.php?tid=12443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- virgingrrl - 12-21-2006

Gooch Wrote:
virgingrrl Wrote:so, vagina's = interesting.

got it.

VG > CRX

yours is the yellow brick road

pssssh!
like this was ever a question.

ps. cum slap to the face = always funny. "cause im engaged" is no excuse for dismissing a line like that.

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

HedCold Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:HedCold needs to improve his baiting skills.
people in the mod forum wanted it so you had to sign up to change the wiki (cause of galts "useless"), and jays was getting annoyed by all the changes by crxgrl and iming me

So what you're saying is that it was the perfect climate to push the whole situation into hyperdrive and you blew it.

D - Improvement needed

- faceman802 - 12-21-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
virgingrrl Wrote:so, vagina's = interesting.

got it.

VG > CRX

yours is the yellow brick road

pssssh!
like this was ever a question.

ps. cum slap to the face = always funny. "cause im engaged" is no excuse for dismissing a line like that.

Maybe it would have been ok if she weren't engaged?

- GonzoStyle - 12-21-2006

The Jays Wrote:
Galt Wrote:DIG is only posting in this thread so people don't vote for him and his foolish Adolf-esque alias after 6 months of "doo doo" and heroin posts.

Charles Manson is no Adolf, and Adolf was certainly no Star Child.

Oh man, Star Child, that was so awful.

general meow!

- Galt - 12-21-2006

diceisgod Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:HedCold needs to improve his baiting skills.
people in the mod forum wanted it so you had to sign up to change the wiki (cause of galts "useless"), and jays was getting annoyed by all the changes by crxgrl and iming me

So what you're saying is that it was the perfect climate to push the whole situation into hyperdrive and you blew it.

D - Improvement needed

It really is a letdown. I bet she could have been driven to commit a crime or at least cut herself or something.

- Galt - 12-21-2006

Once again, like OA.com, I was the genesis. Other people may have done my bidding for me, and maybe, like the criminal evangelists or molesting priests, gotten too full with themselves and taken some of the credit for themselves, but it was me, but I started the whole thing. I was the creator. I am to be praised and studied for generations

like a lab rat?

all hail master galt.

- GonzoStyle - 12-21-2006

Galt Wrote:Once again, like OA.com, I was the genesis. Other people may have done my bidding for me, and maybe, like the criminal evangelists or molesting priests, gotten too full with themselves and taken some of the credit for themselves, but it was me, but I started the whole thing. I was the creator. I am to be praised and studied for generations

pentagon!

- diceisgod - 12-21-2006

Goatweed I think was the main instigator here with the rape talk 24/7 over the past 5 years.

- The Jays - 12-21-2006

Goat's met her, I've met her, she has a mirror, she had to know that any talk of wanting to sex her was a joke.

ouch.

eh, it's ok, she's not around to read it anway

- Keyser Soze - 12-21-2006

hey im winning this thing, talk about my cock, not that limey cunt!

- Mad - 12-21-2006

Not much to talk about.

thats not what your wifey told me

- Mad - 12-21-2006

You dug up the cunt, how did she smell?

like she'd been fucking niggers behind your back

- Mad - 12-21-2006

Good, that's what happens when you fuck those animals.

wake up white people!