CDIH
What I think of you - my version - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What I think of you - my version (/showthread.php?tid=12723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: What I think of you - my version - The Sleeper - 09-07-2007

my posting lately has been lazy and awful because well, look at this board now. look up my shit from 2003 aka the platinum era

Re: What I think of you - my version - The Jays - 09-07-2007

I did enjoy 2003 alot.

This feels like a final purge of energy from DIG, before he expires or ends up melting into the pot of everyday boring human beings. Either that, or he's already been that for years, and has been using the internet all this time to vent his carefully hidden feelings and views, which would explain why he's such an engima.

Re: What I think of you - my version - diceisgod - 09-07-2007

Jays - what you said there, that's how you build a freakin house. You're getting there, maybe there. Build it and lush will come and if she don't get hawt into a threesome wit yall, dump the pig.

Yes, I know how to build a house. So how come you are so paranoid and afraid of revealing anything real about yourself?

Re: What I think of you - my version - funsnapsdyno - 09-07-2007

The Sleeper Wrote:my posting lately has been lazy and awful because well, look at this board now. look up my shit from 2003 aka the platinum era
I missed out on all the fun

diceisgod Wrote:It's artifical, out of context, and uninspired by true circumstance & malice...sure, it is but what the fuck else do whe got, huh? Look around. Not much. But I digress...

We don't have much else, even though everyone still visits the board like everyday. But, for some reason, no one, including myself, seems to have anything interesting to say, post, or even discuss anymore. Are we all afraid of each, or are we all just so knowledgeable about what everyone else likes on the board that it becomes a case or writer's block to keep the others entertained with whatever drivel might pour out of our heads?

The Jays Wrote:Yes, I know how to build a house. So how come you are so paranoid and afraid of revealing anything real about yourself?

It's nice to see someone other than the GIRL is hitting back. As for that up there, paranioa (I can't spell that) and fear have nothing to do with it, though it's an excellent premise to use to berate me. Someone's thinkin out there!

But let me toss somthing out there that might turn the wheels or maybe not, I do talk a lot of shit. In addition to that, take for example, those who have "friends" or at least acquantences (another hard word) at the job that they don't mind interacting with, maybe even like on some level. Now do you and these aqcuatences go to each others' homes and have dinner together? Watch football together on the weekends? Maybe some do regularly or on occasion, but I'll bet the sentiment among most people, ie you and likewise the people that are co-intreracting for years perhaps, just can't conceive that. Work is work. It stays there and so do you. This is my cloud, that's yours. Get the fuck out.

That's my feeling on the matter and I'll bet a lot of other people who were molested by their father, and perhaps it's not the right thing relative to the ideal, but there it is. Some join these boards to make friends and pick up pussy (AM I RIGHT, LUSH?). Others such as myself to do what we do's. Messageboards to me are not fiucking Renta-Intimate-Or-Bestest-Buddy-Friend-A-Center. To me and like rape, it's all about the lesson that needs teaching and I gotsa PH D in fuckology.

Also, re: Sleeper, the look-at-me-4-years-ago defense only adds to the pile of overwelming evidence that supports my thesis or whatever it is. Hell, why don't I add Kid Afrika, Sean Cold, Sephoroth or what that dink's name was, etc. My first post would have been a novel indeed.

Re: What I think of you - my version - Goatweed - 09-07-2007

drusilla Wrote:hawtbox & lush are here randomly. & if it helps your vent, the jays has recently moved in with lush.

i could help esd write board gossip if anyone actually gave a crap about this place.

please don't, that never turns out well.

I dunno Goat. Seems to be working ok for me so far.

actually, hearing you talked about on Board Gossip would be amazing, if not way too inside for those of us left that get you.

How's the baby-maker doin? She still got them real nice real big real tits that you so kindly shared for real with all of us back in the OA day? You, my friend, have and had first-class & top-shelf written all over you. I can tell these things. Q:Who's your fav NASCAR driver that is after Earnhardt died?

diceisgod Wrote:That's my feeling on the matter and I'll bet a lot of other people who were molested by their father, and perhaps it's not the right thing relative to the ideal, but there it is. Some join these boards to make friends and pick up pussy (AM I RIGHT, LUSH?). Others such as myself to do what we do's. Messageboards to me are not fiucking Renta-Intimate-Or-Bestest-Buddy-Friend-A-Center. To me and like rape, it's all about the lesson that needs teaching and I gotsa PH D in fuckology.

I'm not looking to make new friends or add to the collection of people I've met in my life, though this board has allowed me to meet some of the finest people I've ever met. No, it's just that, even people I have never met nor tried to be friends of buddies with, have at least shared something real about themselves, opened themselves up to be vulnerable a bit, even if they don't intend to. It just makes reading the thoughts of someone a bit more interesting, to me at least, and you seem to be the only one, aside from bloody anus, who keeps himself well insulated.

OK now I'm pissed. Name one motherfucker you know that's more interesting than this? ONE!

diceisgod Wrote:How's the baby-maker doin? She still got them real nice real big real tits that you so kindly shared for real with all of us back in the OA day? You, my friend, have and had first-class & top-shelf written all over you. I can tell these things. Q:Who's your fav NASCAR driver that is after Earnhardt died?

she's great, she still has the cans, I enjoy them often!

sorry pal, I dont do NASCAR - that shit is for hicks & inbreds.

Quote:sorry pal, I dont do NASCAR - that shit is for hicks & inbreds.

I like the attitude - we're getting somewhere. But yet again you take a joke and knock the funny out of it with a sledge hammer. If I call you a poopie head, you'll come back with - I am not a poopie head!

I wasn't joking though - it really is for hicks & inbreds.

poopie head!!

Of course you weren't joking, just like I wasn't speaking Chinese. You know why? Beacuse I can't fuckin do it!

exfuckinactly!!

Wow. I just noticed HedCold for the first time ever for something else other than comparable to a hat rack. He sent me a Board Warning, and at first i was thinking to myself if I can get banned from here, I'm a fuckin God. But then I thought maybe he was gonna tell me fucking somthing like: Alkey died a couple months ago, here was really bad off, I know you didn't know, just wanted to send you a heads up, so please chill on that subject...and so on.. So I was worried there for a sec. You know how far you came along with that? That's good. Impressed here.