CDIH
Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ (/showthread.php?tid=1629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- The Sleeper - 05-06-2002

If you have to ask about the LOOP, YOU ARE NOT IN THE FUCKIN LOOP!!

- Ahlexus - 05-06-2002

If we do this for Lent, will we soon be making exceptions for everyone.. in one way or another? Just wondering...

- Lord Magus - 05-06-2002

Since we're discussing what can be discussed, I would like to stress that I would really appreciate it if:
A: CDIH would respectfully refrain from referring to me as a "Goth" dude, the only time I EVER wore black makeup was when I dressed up as Gene Simmons for Halloween when I was like 8 years old. I find the constant references to me being a morbid anti-social sub-culture freak obsessed with death to be blatantly false and mislea...... oh, wait...... well... umm.... at least I don't wear mascara and black victorian dresses.
B: If CDIH members are going to constantly discuss sex I demand that either Virgingrrl, Spit, or Ladi immediately come over and help me develop some content to contribute to said discussions.
7: Beer, lots of Beer
QQ: See B
and finally:
P: I demand that Grumpy's Mom be laid to rest, she's seen enough abuse. Let us instead assault Metal's Sister!!!

P.S. Read the above as if you realized from the start I was being sarcastic.. well, except for B. I meant B.

- OAS - 05-06-2002

Hi Ahlexus, you are always welcome back. :loveya:

- Sluggo - 05-06-2002

What could you possibly need, Ahlexus?

- Ahlexus - 05-06-2002

Thanks OAS :loveya: I don't really need anything Sluggo, I was just wondering if this was a serious consideration about Lent (maybe I'm reading it wrong.. it wouldn't be the first time).

- DGW - 05-06-2002

I don't think we have sarcasm tags here.

- Sephiroth - 05-06-2002

Time for me to chime in, here we go...

Taken Directly, word for word, from Lent's site:
Quote:A "cold day in hell" is probally the most stupid message board
in memory. It is very cliquish and childish. Be rest assured i wont post there
anymore.
Certain moderators tend to take their jobs a bit too seriously and are total geeks
its sickening.It makes opieanthony.com more tolerable. *gasp*

So which is it Lent? Are we a stupid cliq, or are we cool enough to be graced with your presence? Despite all your rhetoric, despite all your whining, you're nothing but yet another pussy bitch who couldnt hang, end of fucking story. There was nothing heroic or ground-shaking about your departure. You didnt accomplish anything, you just showed us how fucking spineless you really are. Act tough all you want, but when the shit hit the fan, you ran like alot of other punks who left this place. So, In summary, go fuck yourself. Rather, go have your hostess-eating, Cthulhu-summoning psuedo-slut do it for you, because Im almost sure it's impossible to "fuck yourself" when you cant even see your own dick.<font color="white">

Edited By Sephiroth on May 06 2002 at 2:07

- Galt - 05-06-2002

Quote:But I thought you were Lent's buddy.

I loathe you.

- Lord Magus - 05-06-2002

What's wrong with Cthulhu??
It's Shub-Nigguroth you gotta watch out for.

- Ahlexus - 05-06-2002

Why let Lent return if he posted what is shown in Seph's message?

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Quote:this was a serious consideration about Lent
Of course, we are ALWAYS serious here! :fart:

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

This is my favorite quote...

Quote:If you have your image
up here and you dont
want it up for any reason. I will remove it
No questions asked.
...unless you are "gaynerd".

- Ahlexus - 05-06-2002

Ahhh, thanks Ladi ;-) I guess I really shouldn't try to read message boards when I'm nursing a near-migraine Undecided

- The Sleeper - 05-06-2002

I can't believe you people give that shitty-ass waste of a site hits!!!

- Grumpy - 05-06-2002

Quote:Rather, go have your hostess-eating, Cthulhu-summoning psuedo-slut do it for you

huh? once again gook boy confused me. Anyone got a universal tranlator handy?

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

<!--me&Maynard--><span id='ME'><center>inkgrrrl says Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!</center></span><!--e-me-->

And the mighty cthulhu rises from his House at R'lyeh.

- Sephiroth - 05-06-2002

<center>[Image: Cthulhu.gif]

- Grumpy - 05-06-2002

I think I dated that during my college years. or at least it's sister. I'm not sure.

- Spitfire - 05-06-2002

Aw, what a warm welcome back you guys have given him! I feel the love :loveya: