CDIH
2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2 1/2 years and its over!!!!!!!!!& (/showthread.php?tid=1882)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Kid Afrika - 05-26-2002

Quote:I'm guessing this doesn't apply to leaving message boards??
Touche`

But, I think there's a subtle difference here.

- The Sleeper - 05-26-2002

Quote:But, I think there's a subtle difference here.
cop-out

Your word is your word, doesn't matter how grand the scale. You shouldn't preach this holier-than-thou shit to others if you can't hold it up yourself.

I said I was leaving a message board, I didn't promise my life to someone.

But, in a way, you are right. I conceded that you had a point, be happy with that.

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

Quote:I will only get married once, because I will take the time to make sure it's going to work.
yeah, good luck with that. people do change ya know, once in a while...Rolleyes

people do change, it's the adapting to the change that makes marriage work. The people I know that are married and it's working, lived together for many years before getting married. And, they dated for a few years before they moved in together.

I'm sorry that you all don't believe me, but I'd rather die having never been married than to be divorced. It's my opinion, and you will take it with a smile.

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

Quote:and you will take it with a smile.
no i won't

- Maynard - 05-26-2002

K1d, I once thought the way you do. I told myself that I was never going to get married, then I found someone I "thought" I was right. That I was going to spend the rest of my life with them. We both tried everything we could to fix the marriage, but sometimes theres just things that are done to each other that are unforgivable. Why should two people stay together if every time they look at each other they get sick to their stomach? Love is a bond that SHOULD last forever, but there are many other emotions that can go along with it. Untrust being one of them.

Again, you have no idea about my life, or what happened to dissolve my marriage. Until you know all the facts, you can't make a judgement.

And you will thake THAT with a smile.

- Galt - 05-26-2002

Yeah Kid that make sense. stick with a marriage no matter what. Better to live your life completely miserable than break a "vow" which is no more than a grandfathered biblical promise to a make believe God.

And if you have children, I'm sure they'd much rather be brought up in a loveless marriage when you and wife have become so emotionally separate from each other that you rarely even communicate.

But at least you wouldn't have broken you're promise.<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 26 2002 at 12:37

- Luna - 05-26-2002

Ya beat me to it, Galt. :thumbs-up:

Quote:you're promise.
haha, you did it too. This shit is like an epidemic.

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

again [Image: killtard.gif]

- Galt - 05-26-2002

I've been drinking, fuckwad.

PS. You didn't capitalize the beginnings of the sentences.

Quote:PS. You didn't capitalize the beginnings of the sentences.
who cares? that doesn't change the entire meaning of the sentence.

- Galt - 05-26-2002

our You that fucking annal?

no, I just made the same mistake several times recently, and was amused that mr. perfectly formatted posts did it too.

- Galt - 05-26-2002

Quote:Mr. perfectly formatted posts did it too

Is that my gimmick? Proper sentence structure? Wow, I'm a wild and crazy guy.<font color=white>

Edited By Galt on May 26 2002 at 12:46

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

Quote:our You that fucking annal?
would you people stop this. a person's head can only explode so many times :crackhead:

- Galt - 05-26-2002

Quote:would you people stop this. a person's head can only explode so many times

I have no idea what your talking about.

- crx girl - 05-26-2002

Quote:our You that fucking annal?

- Galt - 05-26-2002

I wasn't joking. I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. I know what I did, but I only did it once. If mispelling things intentionally has become the thing around here lately, I guess I've missed it.