CDIH
Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Big Brother 3!!! Big Brother 3!!! - CAST ANNOUNCED! (/showthread.php?tid=2497)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-13-2002

I think he's trying to be like Will was, but he obviously forgot that Will was good looking and charismatic....he's just a hairy whiny Jew.

- Kid Afrika - 07-13-2002

chicks... honest as a 4 year old, and nearly as logical. :-o :thumbs-up: :-o

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-14-2002

I can't find my VCR remote so I couldn't record the show tonight, anyone see it?

- Skitchr4u - 07-15-2002

only caught the end of it polly...so i just went to the cbs website and read the update they had. seemed like a good show

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-15-2002

When I posted that, there was no update yet on CBS, thanks.

- Kid Afrika - 08-14-2002

A month later and the cast is still being whittled away. Only, it turns out that the first 3 evictees have been cast away to Mexico with the opportunity of returning to the game in the coming weeks.

The first three evictees were put on the chopping block as "decoys", but ended up getting evicted anyway. Last week, Lisa and Eric were up against each other and Lisa won because she's got a great ass. This week, it's Josh and Roddy up for eviction, with Roddy obviously being the decoy. Will Roddy go the way of decoys past? Or, is it a foregone conclusion that it will be a unanymous(sp?) vote to put Josh out on his ass?

Am I the only one still watching this?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-14-2002

I watch when I'm home, but I don't record it anymore like I did with last season (mainly since my remote went AWOL). I like the twist in the game this year though.

- Metalfan - 08-14-2002

I'm still into it.......I hope Tonya gets put back in....need a little more T&A in da house :thumbs-up:

- fbd - 08-15-2002

i'm with metal...we need tonya back.the house slut was great, and at least decent looking.if not her, eric would be good.he's a decent guy, but amy and lori fucking annoy me..

and for anybody not watching, the friday is on at 2:07 thursday night/friday morning due to the jets game

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Aug. 14 2002 at 9:31

- Kid Afrika - 08-15-2002

What kind of morons do they have at CBS? Putting BB on at 2:07AM? I'm just glad I'll be able to download the show Friday night, because there's no way in Hell I can stay up until 3AM to watch it. They should have just pre-empted the Friday prime time shows and played BigBrother at 8 PM.

Anyhoo, Roddy's gonna get evicted tonight and I think they're gonna bring Amy back. Chiara is so fucked, she's on "the list" now too. Shit, looks to me like Marcellus, Danielle and Jason got this thing sewed up. The only thing that can dethrone them is if Josh goes tonight and then Eric comes back. That happens, and they're fucked.

God I hate myself for enjoying this stupid show. :crackhead:

- Kim - 08-15-2002

i don't think they'll bring Amy back...but then again she hated Chiara so maybe... :clueless:

- Kid Afrika - 08-15-2002

I just have a feeling that Amy'll be back. I could be wrong. The consensus is that there will be some sort of competition to see who gets to go back to the house.

Let me take the opportunity to ask that nobody post spoilers in this thread if they happen to see BB tonight. I'm going to attempt to pretend that I'm watching the show at it's regular time on Friday.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-15-2002

I don't know why they're putting the show on at 2am either...no one is going to stay up late to watch it and its a live eviction show. I guess CBS doesn't care about ratings too much. Oh well, not my problem.

I hope that Eric comes back only because I think him and Lisa reteaming up would make the house more interesting. Lisa is pissed and ready to play the game, and I'm sure Eric would come back with a game face.

As much as I hate Josh, I hope that Roddy gets evicted tonight just so Chiara will feel dumb.

Ugh....I thought I didn't like this season, but now I'm getting into it again. :-o

- fbd - 08-15-2002

i'm up at 2 anyway, so dont worry, i'll use the <!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->SPOILER BUTTON<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->. and if you cant download it, use cbs.com. they make a pretty good summary that i read whenever i miss it

- Skitchr4u - 08-16-2002

shoulda stayed up to see it...can't believe i like thisshow as much as i do!

- Kid Afrika - 08-16-2002

I couldn't resist, I had to check the website. I won't tell what I found, other than the fact that BB3 will be on tonight at 9PM EST.

- fbd - 08-16-2002

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->amy....fucking amy.what the Hell was lisa up to, voting for amy and not eric?<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- PatCooper - 08-16-2002

I taped it and watched the show this morning. It was predictable. Let's just leave it at that. And yes it's on tonight but not Saturday Night. Then i think Wedsdays episode will be 2 hours.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-16-2002

:crackhead: Its on tonight? I'm going to miss it cause I think I'm going out....I read the website a bit....kinda lost, but oh well.

- fbd - 08-17-2002

is anybody watching now?i just turned it on, and i am disturbed at who i see is somehow in the house

edit-nevermind, read the summary. half of tonights episode was a clip show, since the plot revolved aroundthe HOH and nothing else

Edited By fbdlingfrg on Aug. 17 2002 at 1:47