CDIH
Turnons - What  really turns you on? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Turnons - What  really turns you on? (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-27-2002

Its chicks who cut themselves up...self mutilation.

- IkeaBoy - 01-27-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:cutters
Ok, I got the rest of your list, but you fuckin got me stumped on this one, so, WTF???? :confused: :confused:
I don't know. I just find it really sexy when girls cut themselves, I've been turned on to the concept of a girl who cuts themselves on an after school special, a USA movie and 7th Heaven and for some reason a girl that cuts herself is attractive to me. I guess it goes alogn with the mental illness thing

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Okey, I am just going to back out of this fuckin room real slow and shit. I don't want to make any sudden moves at this point.

:::whimpers:::

and I made this sick freak a mod? Oh jesus I am just as nuts as he is then! :eek: :eek: :eek:

- Luna - 01-27-2002

The biggest turn-on is a kiss with someone that can kiss well.
[Image: knuddel.gif]

- Sluggo - 01-27-2002

C'mere Luna...

- Luna - 01-27-2002

Ooooooh! Yeah Baby!

- BeckyDC - 01-27-2002

A good kiss with a lil biting, hair pulling, my nipples being sucked, Nicholas Cage. Oh can't forget looking me in the eyes 'that way'..i love that. Oh man think i need a cold shower. :eek:

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Quote:Oh man think i need a cold shower.

I think I need to go cut a hole in the ice on a lake and just soak for a while! :eek: :eek:

A great partner in kissing so fuckin rocks. It is a hard thing to find at times. I dispise the lazy girls that just open their mothes and move their tounges back and forth an thats it.

Softies rule too. Thats when you rub someone's body very lightly with the back of your finger nails.

::Confusedhivers:::

- Ants in My Pants - 01-27-2002

Quote:Some things that turn me on are guy's cologne, clean hands (I know that's weird but there is a good reason), and a sexy voice.
damn, no wonder you're so fucking crazy about me.

Edited By Ants in My Pants on Jan. 27 2002 at 2:37

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:Some things that turn me on are guy's cologne, clean hands (I know that's weird but there is a good reason), and a sexy voice.
damn, no wonder you're so fucking crazy about me.
those, and at least 20 other reasons.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-27-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:and at least 20 other reasons.
Ahh, one reason for every inch?

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-28-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:and at least 20 other reasons.
Ahh, one reason for every inch?
I was trying to not let the world know, so I said at least 20, if you really wanna know, theres like 40 reasons then.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-28-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I was trying to not let the world know, so I said at least 20, if you really wanna know, theres like 40 reasons then.
Well let's see, if Alkey's "taller lying down than standing up" rumor about me is true, then I must be packing at least 68 inches. :real good:

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I was trying to not let the world know, so I said at least 20, if you really wanna know, theres like 40 reasons then.
Well let's see, if Alkey's "taller lying down than standing up" rumor about me is true, then I must be packing at least 68 inches. :real good:
mmmm, you don't even have to come over, you can do me from there.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:mmmm, you don't even have to come over, you can do me from there.
Ringing your doorbell with it is gonna be a bitch.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:Ringing your doorbell with it is gonna be a bitch.
As if you ever ring the doorbell, I always sneak you in.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I always sneak you in.
Mmm, you like when I slide in all nice and quiet, hmm?

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I always sneak you in.
Mmm, you like when I slide in all nice and quiet, hmm?
I like it better when you do it rough and loud.

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:I like it better when you do it rough and loud.
Hey, it's a good thing nobody else can read this, they might think that we're really fucking each other. :fuckin:

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I like it better when you do it rough and loud.
Hey, it's a good thing nobody else can read this, they might think that we're really fucking each other. :fuckin:
wait, we aren't?