CDIH
The Week That Never Was - Another welcome to hell - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Week That Never Was - Another welcome to hell (/showthread.php?tid=319)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Metalfan - 02-07-2002

Fuck you all...fuck you very much.....Wilbur has been here, hasn't he?

::dropping trou and shitting on Pollyanna's chair:: Hmmm, that should really give her something to do at work....clean up my mess...woohoo

- Grumpy - 02-07-2002

I'm glad we're back metal. I was getting tired of working out of the home office in........where the fuck is the home office again? Tupula, Wisconsin?

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2002

How much cheese can one man eat, even if it is attached to Metal's sister's little chum box. Need a tooth pick to get those wirey hairs out of your teeth Grump?

- Grumpy - 02-07-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:How much cheese can one man eat, even if it is attached to Metal's sister's little chum box. Need a tooth pick to get those wirey hairs out of your teeth Grump?
I don't know - how much cheese have you got built up from the week off?

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2002

Oh, I had a party the other day. I just sat on a box of crackers and called it orderves. (sp)

- Sloatsburgh - 02-07-2002

Confuseduicide:

I just reintroduced myself to a Sabres board. Actually, with the way they had been playing, I've had as much to say there as I did here.

OK OK I just wanted to whore myself like Maynard and post in this thread. !!Third Page!!

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2002

Reply not Quote ... and wtf is a Sabres board?

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

Woo Hoo! Third page!!!

- Sloatsburgh - 02-07-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:Reply not Quote ... and wtf is a Sabres board?
It's been so long, I forgot how to use a Reply key.

Sabres. Buffalo Sabres? Hockey? NHL?

I forget, I too close to the Mason Dixon line and too far from the Border for anyone to know what Hockey, Curling, and Molsons are.

- The Sleeper - 02-07-2002

Sloatsburgh Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:Reply not Quote ... and wtf is a Sabres board?
It's been so long, I forgot how to use a Reply key.

Sabres. Buffalo Sabres? Hockey? NHL?

I forget, I too close to the Mason Dixon line and too far from the Border for anyone to know what Hockey, Curling, and Molsons are.
I sure as fuck know what Molson's are...but I prefer Labatts.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-07-2002

im sooo happy sloatsburg is back
:dead:
hehe

- Keyser Soze - 02-07-2002

Welcome back, I had about as bad a week as the board did. My car was impounded after I got pulled over for speeding and found out my registration was past due. Luckily I got my car back this morning and well lookie here, the board is back as well. Things are looking up!

- WhipThisFez - 02-07-2002

I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN SPIT.

Hi everyone.

- FNMoron - 02-08-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL AND HOPE YOU CHOKE ON YOUR OWN SPIT.
I thought Spit swallows??? ???

- Kid A - 02-08-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Welcome back, I had about as bad a week as the board did. My car was impounded after I got pulled over for speeding and found out my registration was past due. Luckily I got my car back this morning and well lookie here, the board is back as well. Things are looking up!
Your luck ran out. I just downloaded a video of your sister getting bukkaked by the graduating class of your town's high school.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

- Metalfan - 02-11-2002

Grumpy Wrote:I'm glad we're back metal. I was getting tired of working out of the home office in........where the fuck is the home office again? Tupula, Wisconsin?
Gotta check the map Grump and see what hideouts are still available.....we've used almost all of them....right now, all of our "supplies" are loaded on a truck, waiting for the word.....

Ladi, would that have been bleu cheese, cottage cheese, or yogurt you put on those crackers.....I still havne't been able to figure it out.....but its given me the most colorful shits I've ever had :moonie: