CDIH
Opie and anthony fired from wnew - According to drudge report - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Opie and anthony fired from wnew - According to drudge report (/showthread.php?tid=3289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-23-2002

Infinity will put them on another station to make it look like they were punished and were lucky. But they would be complete morons to let them go because they rake in BIG money.

- Zootybang - 08-23-2002

Apparrently I should read through ALL the posts before I reply.

- Arthur Dent - 08-23-2002

What we need now is a 21 WOW Solute!

- Keyser Soze - 08-23-2002

Your Moms Box

- Danked - 08-23-2002

A Ron & Fez caller just brought up an interesting point. Considering that Al Dukes took over the OA's dump button, it was his job to dump the sexual act and keep it from being broadcasted.

AL DUKES' LAST LAUGH!!!!

Edited By Danked on Aug. 22 2002 at 10:47

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

Hey...didn't Rocco (sp) get fired? It'd be funny if he took over their spot again after they got canned....

- Noellevious - 08-23-2002

Eh.

- Keyser Soze - 08-23-2002

you think the greaseman is laughing right now?

- JerseyThunder - 08-23-2002

Quote:Eh.

BAH! :disappointed:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

Waddle doodle.

- Danked - 08-23-2002

Maybe, but Don, Mike, Rocco, Howard, Leykis, and Dave Dickless sure are.

Quote:BAH!

I'd be upset if I didn't think they weren't going to spring up somewhere else. But I do. In fact, I know. Like AM said, it all comes down to the allighty ollar.

- Kid Afrika - 08-23-2002

Quote:the allighty ollar.
:rofl:

Sorry, I just found this bit of misspelling particularly amusing.

Thank you, drive through.

- Zootybang - 08-23-2002

Now R&F dropped the "Your mom's box" bomb at the end of their show. My workday world is falling apart. What the fuck am I going to listen to? 1010 WINS?

Quote:Sorry, I just found this bit of misspelling particularly amusing.
:Confusedigh:: I was hoping for a Simpsons fan to acknowledge that before someone else did.

- Sean Cold - 08-23-2002

A couple of us were in a chat last night when this gem was found on lentsite.com:

Quote:OPIE AND ANTHONY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED

This is very sad. I know i'll live and stuff. But Opie and Anthony have provided the best radio I've ever heard.

This is a blow to me and all of their loyal fans. No mean to offend or disrespect the 3,000 who died at the WTC, but i liken this to a plane crashing into the
the tentenment of radio.

Fuck the Catholic Church and their bullshit.

....and as they say. O&A will always win in the end

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

Gah Damn....if you go to wnew.com now, all links and references to O&A have already been removed from their site. So which happened first, all the reports or the website being modified....sheesh

- Kim - 08-23-2002

Quote:This is a blow to me and all of their loyal fans. No mean to offend or disrespect the 3,000 who died at the WTC, but i liken this to a plane crashing into the the tentenment of radio.

What a fucking joke! How could anyone in their right mind say something like this? It is a fucking radio show you putz!

Opie and Anthony don't care about you or your addiction to their radio show...Get a fucking life!
:fuckoff: :fuckoff:

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

Kim, consider the source of that statement before getting so mad. For someone who has no life.....he has to latch onto something, right?

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

I am encouraging everyone who is a member of oa.com, cdih, and all the various other members sites to step onto their porches at 9 oclock and hold a candle for 15 min.
lets light the skies with love.