CDIH
No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: No bar 9 for me - Roger said so. (/showthread.php?tid=3723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- NaughtyAngel - 10-11-2002

Quote:cmon Amy
you luv cunt

well thats besides the point!

Quote:I'm gonna hold Roger down and stick my joint in her mouth.
cheating on me? :disappointed: dammit
Confuseduicide:

- Danked - 10-11-2002

C'mon... she doesn't turn anyone down. Didn't you here? Even Pete Johnson got some. How could I pass up a free blowjob?

- Buttmunch - 10-11-2002

Amy smokes pot.

And picks her nose.

NOT TRUE BM!!
there are no more records of that!!!!!

- HedCold - 10-11-2002

who says we give anthony a doug christie jersey? ::waits for the few people who get that joke to log on::

- DGW - 10-11-2002

well maynard is still a dick
and sean has left
this is just to much to handle at once

FTL and DIG are gods, we truly have entered bizaro world

- Danked - 10-11-2002

I had no clue Sean left. WTF?

- Gooch - 10-11-2002

hey look, it's Gonzo and FTL

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

[Image: fredmike.jpg]

- F-Tool - 10-11-2002

It's my shitty opinion that GonzoStyle was the poster boy for what was WORKING at oa.com. She's such an idiot. Oh, and in case nobody EVER sees this (Froy, Anthony, and most of all Roger) on that echo-chamber of emptiness, i'll put it here too:

Quote:Well, I guess "Long Live Syndication Underground" is pretty "Funny" now... Ha Ha.

Thanks you tools. I could give a shit that you guys want to mix business and pleasure FROY. But never did I EVER think the home of SU would be deleted.

Tools.

Hey, Anthony! You gonna MARRY that chick, or are you just "friends with benefits"!? What ever happened to Bros Before Hoes, anyway.

FUCK IT. Remember that show where Ant said "Howard Stern" over and over until Van Halen?

Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz Spaz

- HedCold - 10-11-2002

i wasn't going to post this cause last night towards the end i kind of felt bad, but now i don't anymore. i realize shes just some immature little girl

Acks Grl (4:51:41 AM): this is Roger. what the fuck was your problem today? And who are you?
DRAG0NKill (4:53:09 AM): nice to talk to you too
DRAG0NKill (4:54:45 AM): i've never been to any board outing, and i claim to no shit. but i can't stand people being hypocrites. its ok for you or anthony to talk about celebrities and laugh at their lives, but when yours gets put out there its not ok? fuck that, deal with it. its your own fault.
Acks Grl (4:55:49 AM): oh really? You mean when someone has spread rumors for 2+ yrs, its okay? But when for entertainment O&A discuss something in the papers, they deserve to be rumored about?
DRAG0NKill (4:56:12 AM): oh, so the papers arent a form of media?
DRAG0NKill (4:56:23 AM): mike piazza is gay cause its in the paper haha what a fag
DRAG0NKill (4:56:38 AM): a website isnt a form of media?
DRAG0NKill (4:57:07 AM): it all hit close to home, the same shit peopel were complaining about with the 9/11. but that was ok...?
Acks Grl (4:57:19 AM): what does celebrities have to do with me? As Anthony's girlfriend I do not deserve rumors spread about me on my boyfriends website.
DRAG0NKill (4:58:12 AM): it was on the radio...and its ANTHONY...people go to discuss the show. face it their going to talk about his life, and you're a part of it.
Acks Grl (4:58:54 AM): so why did you get into it? What made you part of this little fight?
DRAG0NKill (4:59:35 AM): i couldnt stand the hypocrasy of it. i stood up for them to people when i had too, but i'm not going to see by blindly and be some mindless drone just cause of who it is
DRAG0NKill (4:59:49 AM): its censoring
DRAG0NKill (5:00:29 AM): lets all be zombies..just like the stern zombies you laugh at...wooooo good times
Acks Grl (5:02:56 AM): so what if its censoring. Who's name is on the board title? Would you let someone badmouth your girlfriend and tell rumors about her in the name of free speech? I don't laugh at stern zombies, I don't care about them. I think you're a little to angry with me. Slow down, I just want to understand because a lot of people I thought were my friends really hurt me tonite. So did people I don't even know. Just help me out a little here. I'm just a chick who doesn't want to throw up over this shit anymore. If you don't want to help me I'll understand, but I sure wish you'd tell me why you got in with them.
DRAG0NKill (5:03:57 AM): honestly...when i posted the misquito thing, i knew nothing of the past rumors i just did it cause of the whole deleting over spaz thing
DRAG0NKill (5:04:16 AM): andi like the misquito bit
DRAG0NKill (5:05:39 AM): i tihnk sleeper would tell u the same thing, we were just having fun with the whole you/anthony/deleting stuff
Acks Grl (5:05:40 AM): I do too. Its funny. Spaz was funny. But people on the board couldn't draw the line at wishing for a return and not at perpetuating rumors and badmouthing. Everyone says they didn't like the censorship on the board, but instead of making statements or opinions about it, everyone just brought up Spaz in bad places.
Acks Grl (5:06:45 AM): do you realize there are people with reasons behind actions? Anthony didn't delete anything, just posted. I did it all. Do you know how hurtful it is to have someone say the shit OAWITE said because there was no reason for it?
Acks Grl (5:07:01 AM): are you friends with Sleeper?
DRAG0NKill (5:07:16 AM): just through online, we talk through aim
Acks Grl (5:07:29 AM): when did you join?
DRAG0NKill (5:08:36 AM): august 01 but i read a lil before i missed alot of the stuff, thats why i dont claim to know anything i know theres alot i missed
DRAG0NKill (5:09:59 AM): and i never cared to get involved with it...its just fun...you made it more then that, sorry...that wasnt my intention, and wasnt the intention of some others. the fact it was all taken so seriously is what made it suck this was trying to break that and get a laugh
DRAG0NKill (5:10:51 AM): im not going to try and speak for alot of other members, this was me....i saw hypocrasy and it annoyed me
Acks Grl (5:12:44 AM): So why did you feel it necessary to be part of something you didn't know the details of? What part of pointing out hypocrasy did any of tonite's subject have to do with?
DRAG0NKill (5:12:53 AM): deleting stuff
Acks Grl (5:13:53 AM): so when someone tells a malicious lie known to get things deleted for the sole purpose of making me delete it, this points out hypocrasy in what way that made you want to throw your two cents into.
DRAG0NKill (5:13:59 AM): i told you...i didnt know about the spaz rumors...believe me or not thats the truth...i just know oaawite was deleted for saying spaz way back when. soooo...i posted spaz stuff. yea its an old joke, but i still thought it was funny. whoopideedo
Acks Grl (5:14:44 AM): can I ask your age?
DRAG0NKill (5:14:47 AM): 19
Acks Grl (5:17:35 AM): no offense meant or anything, but I knew you were kinda young. All I'm asking is that next time you want to make a point on a message board or in life, make your point. Don't make analogies that might not get your point across. And be mindful that on message boards, you are talking to people you might be hurting. If you don't want to hurt a person, don't. I'm 23 and dating a "celebrity". That doesn't make me open to being a poster girl for a subject I have nothing to do with. That's all I'm really saying.
DRAG0NKill (5:18:42 AM): well, i agree, but if you're going to go out in public with him, it kinda does leave you open to stuff.
DRAG0NKill (5:18:51 AM): whether you like it or not
DRAG0NKill (5:19:39 AM): what makes it different then when at a tennis match people go...hey theres pete sampras's gf,,and then the next day people are talking about her
Acks Grl (5:19:58 AM): I never use my real name, but somehow it got onto the message board. I think from people whom I considered friends, but maybe not. If I thought going out in public together would spark a 2+ year arguement, I'd have stayed home.
DRAG0NKill (5:20:59 AM): i'm sorry that happened to you, but that stuff happens. you're not the first person and won't be the last
Acks Grl (5:24:01 AM): I'm not looking for an apology, but if its sincere, thank you. I just want to know people's reasons and if I can, get people to realize people are people. And I never said that O&A calling Piazza gay or talking about some celebrity is right, but that is their profession and it does get a lot of fans, so it can't be all bad. And the difference really is that the kind of rumor that was being spread about me on the message board could be sued for if it was in the papers about a celebrity. Its slander. Do I make sense at all to you?
DRAG0NKill (5:24:49 AM): yea, you do.
Acks Grl (5:25:01 AM): are you friends with OAAWITE at all?
DRAG0NKill (5:25:19 AM): just throguh message board convos
Acks Grl (5:26:12 AM): don't know his AIM by any chance do you? Or maybe CriticsLoveSnatch. I've talked to him in person a lot, but never on AIM.
DRAG0NKill (5:26:47 AM): hes never on aim..cls i never talked to on aim
Acks Grl (5:27:18 AM): got an email address for either?
DRAG0NKill (5:27:36 AM): no
Acks Grl (5:28:02 AM): Damn. Really like to know why cls felt the need to back stab me so hard.
Acks Grl (5:28:15 AM): and what I ever did to wite
Acks Grl (5:28:23 AM): i dont even know him!
Acks Grl (5:29:00 AM): well whatever.
DRAG0NKill (5:30:02 AM): what about sleeper!
DRAG0NKill (5:30:25 AM): jk if u wana talk to him its thekman11 he didnt mean it to be so hurtful either
Acks Grl (5:30:34 AM): forgive me, I've been up for 26 hrs.
Acks Grl (5:30:39 AM): Thank you, that's sleeper?
DRAG0NKill (5:30:49 AM): yea
Acks Grl (5:31:21 AM): thanks.
DRAG0NKill (5:31:25 AM): n/p
Acks Grl signed off at 6:01:08 AM.

- Galt - 10-11-2002

Quote:who says we give anthony a doug christie jersey?

BAH HAHHAHAHAH AHA HA AHA AHA AHA AHAH AHNAHA

Also,. I missed this whole thing. I gotta read all this shit sometime, and OA is down.

looks like i missed a chance to get IMed by melinda last night, Damn ME for going to bed early. i missed a lot.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Quote:As Anthony's girlfriend I do not deserve rumors spread about me on my boyfriends website.

WOW!

- Teenweek - 10-11-2002

Stupid Ho!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-11-2002

Holy crap what a drama queen. I don't claim to be in the loop, but it seems like she went off the deep end because she doesn't like to be reminded of past hookups? I'm surprised they're still together since the show is off the air and all...I have a friend in college radio if she's looking for a new dj to milk for cash....

Drama queen.... Rolleyes

- OAS - 10-11-2002

Anybody up for a Hell board party? How does some Tuesday night at Bar 9 sound?

- Buttmunch - 10-11-2002

OK, everyone, Listen Up!

I'm someone's boyfriend.

You can't ever, ever, EVAR spread rumors about me.

So there! :-p

- Gooch - 10-11-2002

it's a shame that we tried to keep personal stuff from getting onto the board, but then went elsewhere with what....personal stuff, and dragged another board down. i don't see what everyone's all congrats about. this board was supposed to avoid this shit, instead, you now celebrate it. Undecided hypocrites. all of you.