CDIH
Let's go rangers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Let's go rangers (/showthread.php?tid=3745)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- PeterDragon - 11-20-2002

OK, no more screwing around for the Blue Shirts....

3 in a row, 1st over Ducks at MSG since '96, Bure & Lindros remember what the goal looks like, Messier keeps drinking from Fountain of Youth, and Blackburn responding to baptism of fire.

I can finally see progress in this team, after years of hopelessness.

Oh Baby :banana:

- FAST FREDDY - 11-20-2002

Dec 8 02 Sun Bruins - 01:00 PM ET MSG

Its gonna be a painful sunday for your blue shirts

Confusedmokey:

- x-file - 11-20-2002

This is how the rangers should be playing hockey. Great Goaltending. Role players like Murray, Barnaby, Dvorak , Nedved doing the small things. And Finally the star players like Lindros, Bure scoring the big goals like there supposed to. Now if we could only get that power play working.

Here's a stat I thought was funny: With Trottier Rangers are 6-10-2....Without Trottier 3-0. :moonie:

- Teenweek - 11-20-2002

FIRE TROTTIER! :fuckoff:

- PeterDragon - 11-20-2002

Quote:FIRE TROTTIER!

Relax. It is all part of Glen Sather's master plan.

Trottier still has some learning to do, but he is supervising practices (I believe) and does take the advice from O'Reilly & Schoenfeld.

Last year they jumped out of the gate, and it hid serious flaws. Let them progress steadily so that they can compete with Philly for the division lead at the end and get good seeding for playoffs.

- Teenweek - 11-20-2002

I still say he is the enemy. I hated him when he played for the Islanders. I hate him now as coach. Fire the bum. Or as the Knicks would do, extend his contract.

- PeterDragon - 11-21-2002

Quote:I hated him when he played for the Islanders

Interesting choice of coaches, eh? not only was Trottier a hated Islander, O'Reilly was a hated Bruin (he was involved with Milbury in that fight in the stands), & Schoenfeld didn't endear himself when he was a bruiser with Sabres (or coach of Devils for that matter).

If they win for the Blueshirts, I will fogive them all.
(I never really forgave Esposito, but that was a different story)

- Teenweek - 11-21-2002

Maybe forgive but never forget. I like Schoenfeld. Have another donut you fat pig to the ref is the best line ever. Trottier still sucks.

- PeterDragon - 11-22-2002

Well, a hard fought gave vs. Devils tonight.
Considering what the standings look like, this is a good point.

Messier continues to play like a youngster, and Poti looking much better than last year.

- x-file - 12-06-2002

The referee's should be shot in the street and then give everybody a chance to piss into there exposed wounds. The fact that they had the nerve to call a penalty shot with 30 seconds left in the game is amazing. There were blatant pull downs and tackles the entire OT. Then when the guy is slightly pulled by the arm, the ref's arm goes up.

How bad did that Penalty shot look? It looked like the guy was going in slow motion. Honestly, blackburn should of made a save on that.

- PeterDragon - 12-08-2002

Well, my luck seems to continue -
Will Bure return this season? Confuseduicide:

- FAST FREDDY - 12-08-2002

Tomorrow is going to be a very bad day for the Rangers.

Confusedmokey:

- Galt - 12-08-2002

So I don't follow hockey at all, but I remember the bruins being good last year and was wondering how bad they were this year after losing their best forward, best defenseman, and starting goaltender.

And well, what do you know...

- PeterDragon - 12-08-2002

Quote:after losing their best forward
Actually Guerin wasn't their best forward - Joe Thornton is, and he is probably in top 5 in league.

Bure put on IR - probably out for season; Leetch on IR until ??, and Richter still not cleared to play.

Yeah Freddy, Sunday probably will be a bad day for the good guys in blue sweaters.

- x-file - 12-09-2002

Now that the rangers season being all but wrapped up, with leetch hurt, Richter hurt, Bure gone....who's next to be put on IR? I'm gonna guess Lindros.

- Teenweek - 12-09-2002

Isn't it funny that the knicks are the highest paid team in the nba and the rangers are the highest paid team in the NHL. What do they have in common. They are both owned by the biggest Asshole owner in sports in Dolan and Cablevision and they both suck dick. Thanks Asshole for ruining 2 sports for me by putting out shit as a product.

- FAST FREDDY - 12-09-2002

yesterday was a very bad day for the Rangers.

:moonie:

- x-file - 12-13-2002

Dunham for kloucek, Murray and the rights to another player. I'm sure this move will backfire on us. I guess you had to pull off a deal, but I would seen how homlquist and blackburn played first. Murray was a great player. Kloucek was a bust, but played descent. Richter out for season.....has the other shoe officially dropped yet? Confuseduicide:

- Teenweek - 12-13-2002

it looks like richter's career is over maybe also. :-(

- PeterDragon - 12-13-2002

Rangers do it to themselves again.

They give up a player they desperately need for something they don't.
Klouceck is a 22 yr old who, 1-1/2 yrs ago as a 20 yr old was considered the cornerstone of the future. A tough, punishing defenseman that the Rangers haven't had since Beukeboom. The guy they wouldn't give up for Jagr. Yes, he hasn't been the same since his injury, but he is 22 for crissakes. They should have given up Mottau if they had to give a young defenseman. they have plenty of offensive defensemen - what they don't have (as evident everytime you watch them play) is defensive defensemen. Purinton has improved, but Kasparitis has been a bust so far.

Did Rangers need a goalie to relieve Blackburn? yes. Did they need an established goalie - no. Why you might ask? with Richter out for year, Bure possibly out for year, Leetch out indefinitely, Mess in and out, the team was/is not going to make a good run at the cup unless Blackburn turned into Roy overnight. "This team is built to contend now". No it's not- and you never get younger unless you stop trading 22yr old stud defensemen for #2 goalies.

fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck Dolan.
Confuseduicide: