CDIH
Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? (/showthread.php?tid=3794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2002

bledsoe has moulds

- Galt - 10-14-2002

based on what?

Did Eddie Andleman tell you this?

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

So what TW is saying is that you are only as good as your last start. That means Drew Brees is the best quarterback ever since he's been awesome the last 3 weeks

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Well I am signing off. One parting shot. Patriots will NOT make the playoffs this year. See ya tomorrow. :bouncer:

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

You are comparing Brady to McNabb, Favre, Marino, and Bledsoe. And he is not. He is a slightly above average QB with a good team surrounding him.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

fucking mark

- Sir O - 10-14-2002

If I read one more post from TeenWeek today, my head is going to explode.

PS - Favre

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2002

Teenweek is Ray Finkle, he's still pissed at marino.

- Faceman - 10-15-2002

I thought sean would be ray finkle

- fbd - 10-15-2002

brady is a good qb, worthy of being up there. the best? not really. when you go for how good the player's whole nfl career is, gotta give it to favre. he's been there 12 or 13 years, and is still playing like half that many, so he got my vote. mcnabb would have it, but he just doesnt have it all behind him yet. if brett retired tomorrow, mcnabb would be the best, but right now he's just great

- Stoned Again - 10-15-2002

I have to vote for Bledsoe. Here is my reasoning.

At first I was thinking Gannon. But he was not good in Minnesota, and although not used much, he was average in KC. It wasnt until he was placed in the middle of one of the most talented offenses that he became very above average.

Then I thought Farve, but he just has so many games that he never gets into a rythm.

But Bledsoe kept the Patriots competitive for many years, and now goes into Buffalo and becomes the center piece of one of the highest scoring offenses. The fact that he has now lifted two teams from not so good, to very good, makes me lean towards him.

- Galt - 10-15-2002

Bledsoe kept the Patriots in contention?

They had a very good defense in the mid-late 90s. They had a future Hall of fame RB, and when he left, they had a ROY RB. They had the best TE in football for a good five years, they had a way above average WR corps with Glenn, Troy Brown and Shawn Jefferson. Glenn was insane, but he was great. It was so good, that Brown rarely got ball for five years.

Guarantee the Pats beat the Bills twice this year.

- onehung - 10-15-2002

Quote:Brady winning the super bowl last year

Vinatieri Helped just a little bit....... Anyways, I'd go with Favre as the best. The guy can throw on the fly better than most qb's do in the pocket. And he allways seems to find the open receiver, you hardly ever see him just winging the ball out of bounds cause he's about to get sacked.
Bledsoe as best ? nah He never takes what the defense is giving him. unless its a sack, he's good at taking those.

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

Quote:If I read one more post from TeenWeek today, my head is going to explode.

Sir O, this post is for you.

Quote:Guarantee the Pats beat the Bills twice this year.
I guarantee that DOES not happen. Split more likely.

I want to make a guarantee.

1)THE PATRIOTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.
:toast: :rofl:

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

Rest of Patriot schedule:

27 Oct 02 Broncos 4:15 pm =Loss
3 Nov 02 at Bills 1:00 pm = Loss
10 Nov 02 at Bears 4:15 pm =Win
17 Nov 02 at Raiders 8:30 pm =Loss
24 Nov 02 Vikings 1:00 pm =Win
28 Nov 02 at Lions 12:30 pm =Win
8 Dec 02 Bills 1:00 pm =Win
16 Dec 02 at Titans 9:00 pm =Win
22 Dec 02 Jets 8:30 pm =Win
29 Dec 02 Dolphins 1:00 pm =Loss

Here is your schedule and I am giving you best case scenario with wins over the titans and bears. That's 9-7. The 4 division winners make it regardless of record. Let's just pick teams in first place now for arguments sake.

Miami (5-1)
Colts (4-1)
Pittsburgh (2-3)
San Diego (5-1)

Now for 2 spots you got oakland who is 4-1, Denver who is 4-2, Jacksonville who is 3-2 and Buffalo who is tied with New England

- Faceman - 10-15-2002

Quote:1)THE PATRIOTS WILL NOT MAKE THE PLAYOFFS

Care to back that up? If the pats make the playoffs, you quit the board. That way all of us Cowboy fans have something to root for this year, other than Emmitt Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

if that is what the majority of people want than fine. What's my incentive though.

Edited By Teenweek on 1034692998

- Keyser Soze - 10-15-2002

In a few weeks time, Garcia will be back on that list.

- Faceman - 10-15-2002

Quote:if that is what the majority of people want than fine. What's my incentive though

The satisfaction of showing the rest of us that you aren't really full of shit

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

The whole point was I do not like the patriots. I think they got a hot streak last year. I think Brady was a spark for New England like Hostetler was for the Giants in 91. I think that call against the Raiders even though it should never have been that close (it was snowing though) was pure bullshit. I watch football all the time and I have never ever seen a call like that. Don't tell me either teh rams did not play sloppy and they were not unprepared. I think Mike Martz is a fucking Asshole who thought they won the Super Bowl last year by week 8. New England's defense and Vinataeri had as much to do with the Pats winning as Brady. I think Bledsoe is the better QB of the 2. You put Brady on the Bills and he does not even come close to what Bledsoe is doing up there.

You could say I am biased because I hate all things Boston and am a Jets fan (If I wasn't do you think I would admit this shame) and a Giants fan for you Cowboy fans. You people are calling Brady teh best thing since white bread. He had one year. He is not a Hall of Famer by a long shot. He beat 3 awful defenses in Pitt(who is turning it around), the Jets and the Chiefs and they lost 3 teams who are good.

What have I said that is wrong. Besides it is next to impossible to repeat in the NFL. Who do you think will make the playoffs than? Do you think the Pats will win the division. That is the best shot as Miami chokes in December. Do you see them beating out Oakland or Denver for teh last 2 spots. Do you see them even holding off the Bills?

How am I full of shit? Aren't messageboards suppossed to be about stating opinion.