CDIH
My balls still itch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: My balls still itch (/showthread.php?tid=38)

Pages: 1 2 3

- crx girl - 01-15-2002

damn you worm, stop that. what alkey said :no, really, fuck off:

- GonzoStyle - 01-15-2002

Kingpin Wrote:I refuse to believe :p so take that. You love my cock and you know it. So get your little ass over here and do the goo.
Kingpin while your infection pipe is very tempting to me, I dunno you are gonna have to offer more for my broken heart.

Alkey tried but failed, but sluggo is the one as of now, he lets me explore my freedoms with his rape rod while he pops the puss sores on it with a staple remover and lets his "peace pipe chowder" ooze allover my face and yells at me who's the mod now bitch!!!

it just reaks of love, man.

- Maynard - 01-15-2002

Quote:"peace pipe chowder"
I just got an image of SNUKA'S sig in my head.

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:"peace pipe chowder"
I just got an image of SNUKA'S sig in my head.
You hot yet?

- Kingpin - 01-15-2002

So your tossing me away like a used condom, after I let you pop my anal cherry. damn you, :running at mouth: . I thought it was finally going to be love this time. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Kingpin Wrote:So your tossing me away like a used condom, after I let you pop my anal cherry. damn you, :running at mouth: . I thought it was finally going to be love this time. Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
It was close to perfect before you tried to steal slash away from me with your brownies.

- Kingpin - 01-15-2002

Steal?? STEAL??
He practically jumped onto my throbbing piston of disease, throwing splooge :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:

- Sluggo - 01-15-2002

Quote:Alkey tried but failed, but sluggo is the one as of now, he lets me explore my freedoms with his rape rod while he pops the puss sores on it with a staple remover and lets his "peace pipe chowder" ooze allover my face and yells at me who's the mod now bitch!!!
Gonzo...Bay-Bee...
You just made me weep...
Now get that sexy little rump over here...
I just got another half dozen truck batteries hooked up to the nipple clamps and the stainless steel catheter. :fuckin:

- Kingpin - 01-16-2002

Sluggo, stay away from my play thing...... :no, really, fuck off:

- onehung - 01-16-2002

Kingpin Wrote:Sluggo, stay away from my play thing...... :no, really, fuck off:
You go "buck" !!11

- GonzoStyle - 01-16-2002

Sluggo Wrote:
Quote:Alkey tried but failed, but sluggo is the one as of now, he lets me explore my freedoms with his rape rod while he pops the puss sores on it with a staple remover and lets his "peace pipe chowder" ooze allover my face and yells at me who's the mod now bitch!!!
Gonzo...Bay-Bee...
You just made me weep...
Now get that sexy little rump over here...
I just got another half dozen truck batteries hooked up to the nipple clamps and the stainless steel catheter. :fuckin:
You had me at "hello, now suck it."

Just like Kingpin once did.

- FNMoron - 01-19-2002

hey, can you Homo's keep this to "The Pit".... i'm trying to clean up this forum... thanks....

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2002

FNMoron Wrote:hey, can you Homo's keep this to "The Pit".... i'm trying to clean up this forum... thanks....
Why don't you try cleaning up the cum drop soup off you face first, tighten up man.

- crx girl - 01-20-2002

FNMoron Wrote:hey, can you Homo's keep this to "The Pit".... i'm trying to clean up this forum... thanks....
hehehe, taht's funny :lol:

- Hey Ladi - 01-20-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:hey, can you Homo's keep this to "The Pit".... i'm trying to clean up this forum... thanks....
Why don't you try cleaning up the cum drop soup off you face first, tighten up man.
Too late, Sluggo stretched it out.