CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

the fact that they were in grade school during the setting of the game kinda tipped me off.

p.s. there is a weezer song in Frequency 2

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-28-2002

yeah right, i saw the buddy holly video, they were like 20 back then

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

spike jonze invented a time machine.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-28-2002

so contact spike jonze, have him take you back to the time where converse all stars and pf flyers were cool

- LyricalGomez - 10-28-2002

Your ps2 sucks

- Keyser Soze - 10-28-2002

don't stand your PS2 up vertically, it makes certain parts of the unit succumb to gravity and eventually causes the system to act irratically.

they should have made sure the internal parts were more secure before they came up with the bright idea of giving people the option of having it stand that way.

- Danked - 10-28-2002

Mine is horizontal. I think it's just a shoddy piece of equipment in general.

- QuickStop - 10-28-2002

Quote:so contact spike jonze, have him take you back to the time where converse all stars and pf flyers were cool
why?

- QuickStop - 10-29-2002

GameSpot gave Vice city a 9.6. cant wait to play it....yay

- LyricalGomez - 10-29-2002

I HAVE IT...I'M PLAYING RIGHT NOW HAHAHAHAHA THIS GAME FUCKING OWNS....And if you did'nt preorder it you're royally fucked, the EB I pre-oredered at did'nt even have enough copies to fill all the preorders, I got one of the last copies...But if you want to get the next shipment sign up right now, which should be around the 3rd week of November

Edit-Damn I was playing and typing, not a good combo

Edited By LyricalGomez on 1035917895

- Danked - 10-29-2002

Quote:But if you want to get the next shipment sign up right now, which should be around the 3rd of October
Thank god Spike Jonze has a time machine.

- Keyser Soze - 10-29-2002

i pre-ordered mine on amazon, i hope i get it soon :-(

- Danked - 10-29-2002

I got mine. Neener neener neener.

- Mad - 10-29-2002

I pre-ordered and was told mine would be in on 11/04.

If the half-tart at Funco tell's me different he's going to see a live version of a GTA 3. :burnfucker:

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-29-2002

i want to know if QS got his copy yet

- Hybrid - 10-29-2002

he's already locked in his room

- x-file - 10-29-2002

all this pre-order crap.....walked into best buys, checked the shelf. None there. Asked the girl if there were any in stock. She came back and gave a copy.

- QuickStop - 10-29-2002

yeah i got my copy. Awesome game. I only played it for an hour so far because i needed a break. The graphics are amazing, but there was some sort of blur or something when you turn quickly or jump. I don't really know what it is, but something is off. The bikes are really fun, especially the scooter thing and the jap bike. Going inside the mall is cool, but the floor is too shiny and its hurts my eyes a little. i tried the first mission, and i like how they added more complexity to the "Pick up/ drop off" missions by making you get new clothes. Ray Liotta does a good job with the voice acting too. I also like the coked out lawyer. Funny stuff.

P.S. my dad had to come with me to pick it up because funcoland has a new manager thats a jerkoff. the old manager was cool would hold the cardboard displays for you if you put your name and number on them (I have a 5 foot tall 3d SOCOM standup in my room)

- LyricalGomez - 10-29-2002

Quote:The graphics are amazing, but there was some sort of blur or something when you turn quickly or jump.

That's on purpose, it's supposed to bne more dramatic or something

- QuickStop - 10-29-2002

i found it a bit irratating.