CDIH
24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: 24 the new season - Starts tonight 10/29 (/showthread.php?tid=4023)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- QuickStop - 11-07-2002

yuppo...they only showed his hair though

- PatCooper - 11-07-2002

No they showed his face also. You saw his hair and his forehead and eyes but you couldn't see nose down.

- PlasticMan - 11-07-2002

Nice!

- QuickStop - 11-08-2002

oh, ok...i remember the forehead, but not the eyes. ill take your word for it

- Mad - 11-13-2002

What a awesome program. Loved how they did the T bounce intro with Kim.

Mason is going to die, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: what a fucking pussy. Running away from the shit just to get fucked up.

Anyone not watching this program is nuts.

- Teenweek - 11-13-2002

i love this show. did not see the first season, but love this season.

- Metalfan - 11-13-2002

Quote:Mason is going to die, what a fucking pussy. Running away from the shit just to get fucked up.

Exactly what I said last week man. Shithead might have survived if he just stayed at CTU, although I'm glad he's not going to :burnfucker:

Someone call Roseanne and Dan though....looks like their little girl bought the farm, and of course, she is the only one who knows any encryption algorithms.....nice coincidence, huh?

What about the Asshole at NSA.....anybody have any ideas on how the President will deal with him jeopardizing everyone at CTU?

- QuickStop - 11-13-2002

that guy at NSA always plays the dickhead political guy. He was Tim Matheson's Asshole assistant in Black Sheep.

- Mad - 11-13-2002

How many of the CTU people do you think are dead from the bombing?

Quote:that guy at NSA always plays the dickhead political guy.

He's pissing off the wrong guy (President Palmer), maybe he's a deep mole helping the terrorist in indirect ways?

Another thing that makes this show ground-breaking are the many different plot twists and turns that occur during it. I'd never would have thought that Nina (last season) was a mole.

For the most part the show has you on the edge of your seat for the whole hour. Not many TV shows or movies can do that these days.

- QuickStop - 11-14-2002

i always find myself checking my watch during the show. best action or drama on tv, without a doubt

Edited By QuickStop on 1037236673

- Arthur Dent - 11-20-2002

Uh, I thought "that NSA guy" was the Secretary of State. :crackhead:

- Teenweek - 11-20-2002

Who was that woman in the pictures at the end of the show. I did not see teh first season if tha had anything to do with it

- Metalfan - 11-20-2002

Neither did I, but I asked someone here who told me her name is Nina, and she was jailed last season. Looks like Jack is gonna have to pay her a visit, huh?

- PlasticMan - 11-20-2002

I figured fer-sher the chick in the pictures would be the President's assistant, but I didn't recognize her at all.

- Teenweek - 11-20-2002

I tried to find on some websites info about her. I think she worked for Jack and was a member of CTU in the first season. She also had an affair with Jack I just found out.

Edited By Teenweek on 1037822265

- Spitfire - 11-20-2002

Nina was the mole in CTU last season. She's the woman who shot Jack's wife in the last episode...she also had an affair with Jack when he was separated with his wife. I figured she'd be the person who would help blow up CTU.

I love this show!

and Tony is yummy :-)

- Teenweek - 11-21-2002

I have a question. How did Jack know Joe (The guy who killed himself) was the one who bombed CTU?

- Arthur Dent - 11-21-2002

NSA intelligence (the guy they were torturing in the opening scene) told them Joe Wald was involved. Jack went undercover with Wald and got him busted (background story not shown). That's why they brought him out of retirement in the first place. His cover wasn't blown, so he had a chance of making contact. (They thought he betrayed them, but didn't know he was an agent.)

The guy that was leading the operation to bomb CTU worked for/with Wald.

Looks like they were a homegrown militia type terrorist group being used by the bigger and badder foreign terrorists who have the nuke.

- Teenweek - 11-21-2002

Thanks Arthur. I missed that because in the first episode I did not really understand the show that well so I probably missed over it's importance.

Quote:She's the woman who shot Jack's wife in the last episode...she also had an affair with Jack when he was separated with his wife. I figured she'd be the person who would help blow up CTU.

Another question about Nina. I am assuming that Jack knows that she killed his wife. Was this like a fatal attraction type thing or was it because of revenge? How or why would she be associated with the terrorists.

- Arthur Dent - 11-21-2002

Quote:Another question about Nina. I am assuming that Jack knows that she killed his wife. Was this like a fatal attraction type thing or was it because of revenge? How or why would she be associated with the terrorists.

Nina was mole the whole time she was with CTU. She got close to Jack as part of her cover. To get the inside story.

In the finale, Nina was on the phone with someone who spoke...german I think...and they were making plans for her to follow a pre-planned escape route thorugh Germany. Nina was instructed to make sure noone could connect her with Germany. Unfortunately, Jack's wife was tied to a chair and heard the whole conversation, so she had to die.