CDIH
Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Dent's posting rights Vs. Arpi's Critiques (/showthread.php?tid=4464)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- GonzoStyle - 12-17-2002

Mother of mercy is this the end of dent?

I say nay, dent has bled for you and taken beatings that would have humbled many other so called men. Who here shall cast the first stone upon a man voted to be more important to this world than Jesus Christ, not I.

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

Quote:At work?

Sounds like a poor excuse for a messiah....

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

Isn't there a 2/3 majority rule because of the number on in absentias??

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

your defending him is patently unfair. if he were here he wouldnt be half as humorous or endearing as you are being. i would be crushing him!!!

I agree arpi, dent would probably not do as good as me in defending himself. he would do better because in my opinion dent is more important a poster than myself, I am a one trick pony with not a humorous bone in my body, I am nowhere near the caliber of genius dent is, I can only wish. Would you all vote me down? I am not half as great a poster as Dent is.

A VOTE AGAINST DENT IS A VOTE AGAINST ME.

- LyricalGomez - 12-17-2002

Quote:A VOTE AGAINST DENT IS A VOTE AGAINST ME.

I thought you were campaigning for Dent?

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

Quote:A VOTE AGAINST DENT IS A VOTE AGAINST ME.
yes people, this is true!

I am and if you read my post you would understand it.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

a vote against dent is also a vote against me! stop us both! :thumbs-up:

- Sloatsburgh - 12-17-2002

Quote:am and if you read my post you would understand it.

I cant. You're a long winded fuck.

You're confusing a short attention span with long winded.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

vote against me!! stop my gimmick madness!!

We have prevailed, dent is finally in the lead. I told you I would stick by you pal.

What started off as a lopsided vote has finally evened out to justice, I thank you for voting with your hearts people. Jesus will protect you.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

you all get what you deserve. you think you are thwarting me by voting for dent? all you are doing is endorsing "this thread sucks". you are all so blinded by the need to vote against me that you dont see what you are voting for. i actually lose too when you vote against dent!! cant you see that?!?! :disappointed:

If you over run the board with "this thread sucks" to purposely sabotage the people votes I shall see you jailed sir.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

A blatant and overt attempt to stop me campaining openly and fairly!! i write that everywhere anyway! you are trying to stop me from getting out the anti-me vote!!

Yes but if you post it in an abormally large quantity I shall be forced to take action.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

i post it everywhere. what is an abnormally large quantity? you might as well stuff the ballot box in your favor now if you are going to influence the vote in this manner!!

Your guilt trip won't work this time, it's common sense on what is normal usage and abnormally large usage.

- Arpikarhu - 12-17-2002

THIS THREAD SUCKS!
this post endorsed and approved by the members of C.D.I.H.