CDIH
Children of the 80's - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Children of the 80's (/showthread.php?tid=49)

Pages: 1 2 3

- crx girl - 01-19-2002

i loved 21 jump street, mmmmm johnny depp, but yeah i didn't start watching that til the 90's, did i say mmmmmmmmmj ohnny depp yet? :drool:

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:You Can't Do That on Television :punch:
I used to love that show. Big Grin
Origin of the slime. :bouncer:
"I don't know" :bouncer:
:roltflmao:
Ready....Aim....

- Luna - 01-21-2002

The Young Ones on MTV.

- Skitchr4u - 01-21-2002

fraggle rock ruled!! so did gi joe, thundercats, great space coaster. for some reason i liked family ties and growing pains plus the wonder years.

- DGW - 01-21-2002

Miami Vice. What, you didn't like Crockett and Tubbs?!?!

- Sloatsburgh - 01-21-2002

Star Blazers

- crx girl - 01-22-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:The Young Ones on MTV.
yeah!!! :fuggin: but i watched it on bbc2

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-22-2002

Sean, Voltron ruled, I have all the movies.

I used to watch so much tv, I don't know where to even begin. Shows that stick out are The cosby show, Knotts Landing, saved by the bell, punky brewster, PeeWee's Playhouse, small wonder. Cartoons - Alvin and the chipmunks, Gummi Bears, Smurfs, just to name a few.

Re: Children of the 80's - diceisgod - 09-06-2007

I post in this thread to make me feel that more than 2 people are reading this post. Also, to mention Transformers (didn't see it here and it needs to be), the original - and fuck the newer CGI crap (or whatever it is) they run these days. Watching GI Joe & Transformers (they were run back to back) was my after grade-school tradition -get off the bus, run home, go down to the basement & get ready for the greatest hour of television in history. I can see the little chair I had in my mind - in fact there it is right there under my ass. And hey, here's the basement too. If I just look at my dick right now, I'll swear I was 9 yrs old again. Spoooky.

Some person on another board, someone that I thought to be articulate, intelligent, and tasteful, swore by and seemed quite sincere in their opinion that the Wiz was a good movie. As I watch this attrocity, that person I see was either an idiot or a supergenius by tricking me into sitting as far as I have through this garbage. Back to Cinemax and the Witches of Breastwick 2.

Re: Children of the 80's - HedCold - 09-06-2007

i miss having cinemax

Moreso Beverly Lynne & Angela Davies if it were me. It's all about petite blondes for this kook.

Re: Children of the 80's - GonzoStyle - 09-06-2007

diceisgod Wrote:Some person on another board, someone that I thought to be articulate, intelligent, and tasteful, swore by and seemed quite sincere in their opinion that the Wiz was a good movie. As I watch this attrocity, that person I see was either an idiot or a supergenius by tricking me into sitting as far as I have through this garbage. Back to Cinemax and the Witches of Breastwick 2.

The Wiz was an amazing film.

Re: Children of the 80's - Bloody Anus - 09-06-2007

"Duet" with Chris Lemmon, Mary Page Keller and Alison La Placa of "Madhouse" fame. I saw every episode and I'm assuming the only reason is because it was on Sunday night along with Married With Children, Ullman, and whatever else was on.

I hated Jake and the Fat Man. I only saw one episode in 1988 while organizing my baseball cards, and remember thinking "this is stupid."

Re: Children of the 80's - diceisgod - 09-08-2007

GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:Some person on another board, someone that I thought to be articulate, intelligent, and tasteful, swore by and seemed quite sincere in their opinion that the Wiz was a good movie. As I watch this attrocity, that person I see was either an idiot or a supergenius by tricking me into sitting as far as I have through this garbage. Back to Cinemax and the Witches of Breastwick 2.

The Wiz was an amazing film.

I'm not incapable of recognizing my own limitations regarding opinion & perception but I can't shutdown the visceral that automatically follows sensory then mental comprehension. I don't know what the fuck that meant but it just came, anyway I saw it and it sure felt like it was sucking to me.

Fiurther, I think this is one of those posts whereafter one read, says fuck it, & then calls up a honey to make fucks.