CDIH
SuperBowl Predictions - The Final Posting - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: SuperBowl Predictions - The Final Posting (/showthread.php?tid=4924)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- LyricalGomez - 01-27-2003

Yeah, but remember when you could watch the Super Bowl, and even if it was the most boring game in the world, those commericals would still make it worthwhile?

It was just pure shit, and that Half-Time show, ECH

- crx girl - 01-27-2003

i didn't really get to see the commercials Sad

- HedCold - 01-27-2003

what was so great about the jordan commercial other than it took 5 months to make and the jordans were digitized or whatever?
they could have made it more exciting with all that work they put in

- LyricalGomez - 01-27-2003

and it was what, like 10 seconds long?

- fbd - 01-27-2003

they need things like a few years back, when budwiser had the series of commercials where lenny used to weasle to try to kill the frogs, and you wouldnt understand a thing if you missed one of them. that was good

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-27-2003

the fedex commercial was hilarious

- Keyser Soze - 01-27-2003

terry tate, office linebacker was the highlight of that super bowl.

i also won the 1st quarter of my pool and won $75 but i had a 20 timer on the Raiders so I wound up losing $65 Sad

- crx girl - 01-27-2003

so, you made 10 bucks, right? you can now buy me a drink next week :thumbs-up:

no i won $75 but it cost me $40 in boxes to win, so net win there is $35, then i lost $110 betting on the Raiders (100 bet, 10 vig), so 35-110= -$75, shit i lost $75 Sad

- Goatweed - 01-27-2003

Quote:so who had 1-1 in pools and lost cause of that last touchdown?

my brother-in-law, and he was too high to get upset about it :lol:

the game was allright, the Terry Tate commercial rocked and the Matrix preview was great - I can't wait to see Morpheus again :thumbs-up:

the fed ex one was ok, it would have been better last year, kind of an old joke now

- crx girl - 01-27-2003

but, you're still gonna buy me a drink right?

- The Sleeper - 01-27-2003

i guess i missed most of the good commercials, too bad cause i have to write a paper on them or something. blah. that game sucked cock.

- crx girl - 01-27-2003

that game sucked nothing, bucs motherfucker woo

i was hoping they would pull a giants-esque collapse just to make things interesting, but then i realized that no one is that pathetic.

how great would it have been to have each barber brother involved in the biggest collapses in playoff history.

- criticslovesnatch - 01-27-2003

Quote:what was so great about the jordan commercial other than it took 5 months to make and the jordans were digitized or whatever?
It was filmed at Cole Fieldhouse at the University of Maryland :thumbs-up:

Rolleyes

- FollowThisLogic - 01-27-2003

I watched the SNL Weekend Update halftime thing. It was ok, had to be better than the real frickin halftime show.

Game looked like it'd be interesting, low scoring, then TB tore it up. They were reading Rich Gannon like a book.... well, I guess an easy book. I dunno if those guys can read so well anyway.

FedEx, Matrix, Tate rocked. And I'm glad to see that Bud didn't waste their time this year making another boring fucking Clydesdale commercial like they do every year.... at least you got a little chuckle out of it.

- Teenweek - 01-27-2003

Quote:And I'm glad to see that Bud didn't waste their time this year making another boring fucking Clydesdale commercial like they do every year

This year's was great with the zebra checking the replay. Also last year's clydesdale commercial was the tribute to Sept 11th, where they went on the Brooklyn Bridge and bowed to lower Manhattan.