CDIH
Why is maynard even alive anymore? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Why is maynard even alive anymore? (/showthread.php?tid=581)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Spitfire - 02-26-2002

:golf clap: BL :thumbs-up:

Quote:Coming from you of all people, that means just as much to me like Froy telling me not to recruit HIS members
:lol: so what is he saying, that he OWNS you guys? He can determine what stupid message board you can and can't post on? That's just...so...pathetic...

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Spitfire Wrote::lol: so what is he saying, that he OWNS you guys?
Beggin the colonel's pardon, but isn't that a woman's job? What would that say about Froy? Bueller....Bueller....

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

Spitfire Wrote:
Quote:Coming from you of all people, that means just as much to me like Froy telling me not to recruit HIS members
:lol: so what is he saying, that he OWNS you guys? He can determine what stupid message board you can and can't post on? That's just...so...pathetic...
Hey, I thought slavery was over. I guess not.

Everyone truly is someone else's nigger. :confused:

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

hey guys don't forget there's a pool tourney and an anny party coming up. For only 20 bucks each you can have the honor of Froy shaking your hand and not letting go until you pay, then he won't look in your direction for the rest of the night.

Then again he'll have to get a seperate account to handle the money cause he doesn't know how to invest the almost 3,000 bucks he got from his cancelled banner add.

Then again 3,000/20 = 150, so come one come all.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-26-2002

i am the only one here who loves teh maymay?

- Sean Cold - 02-26-2002

***I interupt this thread for an important service announcement***

Just for the record, no one ever finds what Buttmunch posts even worth the effort of editing. His post was just blank. :fuckoff: :fuckoff: :fuckoff:

***I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread already in progress***

Edited By Sean Cold on Feb. 26 2002 at 11:00

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

Quote:For only 20 bucks each you can have the honor of Froy shaking your hand and not letting go until you pay, then he won't look in your direction for the rest of the night.
Wait, I thought I was special. You mean he did that to OTHER people as well? Man, I feel so used. Confusedobs:

Well, at least he remembered my name when he came up to me to ask me to pay to listen to the wonderful musical stylings of Brother Joe. Well actually, he probably just asked Gonzo who I was. :disappointed:

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Maynard Wrote:Man, I feel so used. Confusedobs:
You pick this time to complain about it.....ponderous, f'in ponderous.

- Black Lazerus - 02-26-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:For only 20 bucks each you can have the honor of Froy shaking your hand and not letting go until you pay, then he won't look in your direction for the rest of the night.
Wait, I thought I was special. You mean he did that to OTHER people as well? Man, I feel so used. Confusedobs:

Well, at least he remembered my name when he came up to me to ask me to pay to listen to the wonderful musical stylings of Brother Joe. Well actually, he probably just asked Gonzo who I was. :disappointed:
you have a name :lol:

Yes May-May does have a name laz, just look at the tattoo on Av8ers wrist.

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Yes May-May does have a name laz, just look at the tattoo on Av8ers wrist.
You dick!

Maynard Wrote:You dick!
If that's not the 12 year old stalker calling the kettle an egomaniac.

- Maynard - 02-26-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:If that's not the 12 year old stalker calling the kettle an egomaniac.
Wait a minute, I thought I was the egomaniac calling the kettle a 12 year old stalker. Don't you have that backwards?

And what, are you calling me MayMayuaut now?

Maynard Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:If that's not the 12 year old stalker calling the kettle an egomaniac.
Wait a minute, I thought I was the egomaniac calling the kettle a 12 year old stalker. Don't you have that backwards?

And what, are you calling me MayMayuaut now?
My head hurts, can I just shit in your mouth?

- Black Lazerus - 02-26-2002

But who care's what his name is anyway?
just call him goate boy or brokentoe.

- Gooch - 02-26-2002

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Spitfire Wrote:"This is slavery, not to speak one's thought."

Confusedlurp:
Yeah This looks like a fight i saw on another web site
i can't fucking get a guy who has know problem telling
nigger jokes.
knowing that it will offend someone
getting all pissy when some one calls him a gay cunt