CDIH
Don't call me nigger, whitey! - Don't call me whitey, nigger! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Don't call me nigger, whitey! - Don't call me whitey, nigger! (/showthread.php?tid=595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2002

<font size="3">I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga</font>
Public Enemy

Yo! ho!...yo niga! yo niga! no niga!
Check it out
How can you say to me yo my niga
Cursin' up a storm with your finger on a trigger
Feelin' all the girls like a big gold digger
Take a small problem
Make a small problem bigger
Yo I ain't poor I got dough
Don't consider me your brother no more
Goddamn kilogram, how do you figure
I don't want to be called yo niga
Yo niga
Hey
Yo niga
I try to make my statements
Stick like flypaper
Judge says to me yo niga sign these goddamn papers
My boss told me yo niga you're fired
Yo niga this, yo niga that
I know you're a niga now 'cause your head got fat
Flava framalama boy you won't figure
I don't wanna be called yo niga
Yo niga
Break it down
N.I.G.G.E.R.
Niga
Everybody sayin' it
Everybody playin' it rolling on the scales
'Cause everybody's weighin' it
Toby say yo I be good niga
Let me get a shovel make a good digger
I don't care how small or bigger
Yo niga...

- Black Lazerus - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Gonzo, Gonzo, drinks are on THE HOUSE.
I fucked guys like you in the ass while I was in the can.
I've got chunks of guys like you in my stool.
so does that mean you eat guys chunks?

- Arpikarhu - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:<font size="3">I Don't Wanna Be Called Yo Nigga</font>
Public Enemy

Yo! ho!...yo niga! yo niga! no niga!
Check it out
How can you say to me yo my niga
Cursin' up a storm with your finger on a trigger
Feelin' all the girls like a big gold digger
Take a small problem
Make a small problem bigger
Yo I ain't poor I got dough
Don't consider me your brother no more
Goddamn kilogram, how do you figure
Yo niga
Hey
Yo niga
I try to make my statements
Stick like flypaper
Judge says to me yo niga sign these goddamn papers
My boss told me yo niga you're fired
Yo niga this, yo niga that
I know you're a niga now 'cause your head got fat
Flava framalama boy you won't figure
I don't wanna be called yo niga
Yo niga
Break it down
N.I.G.G.E.R.
Niga
Everybody sayin' it
Everybody playin' it rolling on the scales
'Cause everybody's weighin' it
Toby say yo I be good niga
Let me get a shovel make a good digger
I don't care how small or bigger
Yo niga...
slash wannabe

Arpikarhu Wrote:slash wannabe
You mean i'm a Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic, Bitter, Quirky, Misanthrope with a Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory while flooding the board with my Stream of Consciousness wannabe?

Thats alot to live up to. Can I just be the self-described Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic, Bitter, Quirky, Misanthrope with a Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory while flooding the board with my Stream of Consciousness??

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:The difference is Chuck D is a black man who has the right to decide if he wants to use the N word or not. Whitey should just stay out of it.
It was a collabaration with 'WHITEY'. A 'whitey' who feels the same way about the 'N' word as May May does. A 'whitey' who has done a lot to promote anti-racism. The song was 'whitey's' idea that he asked Chuck D to be a part of.

- Sephiroth - 02-26-2002

<center>[Image: shonuff.jpg]

SLASH Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:The difference is Chuck D is a black man who has the right to decide if he wants to use the N word or not. Whitey should just stay out of it.
It was a collabaration with 'WHITEY'. A 'whitey' who feels the same way about the 'N' word as May May does. A 'whitey' who has done a lot to promote anti-racism. The song was 'whitey's' idea that he asked Chuck D to be a part of.
Without Chuck D, I wouldn't lend any credence to it. So if it was whitey's idea with Chuck's stamp of approval, then its just as good as if Chuck alone said it.

SLASH Wrote:
Stop Slash we all know your mixed
still love you.

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:
You mean i'm a Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic, Bitter, Quirky, Misanthrope with a Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory while flooding the board with my Stream of Consciousness wannabe?

Thats alot to live up to. Can I just be the self-described Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic, Bitter, Quirky, Misanthrope with a Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory while flooding the board with my Stream of Consciousness??
Whoa whoa whoa, stop right there.

I know slash and you will never be my immortal beloved.

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:

HAHA -- Fucking Tool!

That is not self described.

Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic = Just Jon to me in chat PMs

Bitter = FM Jeff

Quirky, Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory = Roger in FM Chat

Misanthrope = Gonzo, if my iron clad don't fail me.

I put all of that there to show, all the people that bitch and whine, that statuses mean shit, and for people to get over it. 'Cause just like the 'N' word. or all other derogatory words, the only one's that give power to it are the ones that take offense to it. But, if you take offense to it (a word), don't play the double-standard either.

I think what May May, and what Chuck D said in his rap in 'whitey's' song was that if you are offended, why use it. If it has such a hateful history to it, why say it with a 'smile'?

Like the derogatory term 'coon', do you know the origin of that word? How 'bout 'kike'?

I say how 'bout people get off May May's back for trying to make sense of an issue that confuses him. He is clearly not a racist, by his remarks in this thread, at least. I don't pretend to personally know how he is in real life. I am going by the posts that he makes that I read.

SLASH Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:

HAHA -- Fucking Tool!

That is not self described.

Pompous, Arrogant, Enigmatic = Just Jon to me in chat PMs

Bitter = FM Jeff

Quirky, Weird Sense of Humor and an Iron Clad Memory = Roger in FM Chat

Misanthrope = Gonzo, if my iron clad don't fail me.

I put all of that there to show, all the people that bitch and whine, that statuses mean shit, and for people to get over it. 'Cause just like the 'N' word. or all other derogatory words, the only one's that give power to it are the ones that take offense to it. But, if you take offense to it (a word), don't play the double-standard either.

I think what May May, and what Chuck D said in his rap in 'whitey's' song was that if you are offended, why use it. If it has such a hateful history to it, why say it with a 'smile'?

Like the derogatory term 'coon', do you know the origin of that word? How 'bout 'kike'?

I say how 'bout people get off May May's back for trying to make sense of an issue that confuses him. He is clearly not a racist, by his remarks in this thread, at least. I don't pretend to personally know how he is in real life. I am going by the posts that he makes that I read.
thats why i don't care what you crackers say about me
:amf:

Quote:Misanthrope = Gonzo, if my iron clad don't fail me.

Yes, baby!!!!

Way to tie it all together Slashy-poo. Can I add, master of seques to that list?

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Way to tie it all together Slashy-poo. Can I add, master of seques to that list?
No, you can't.

It's a sad, sad day when I value Just Jon's opinion more than yours :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

SLASH Wrote:It's a sad, sad day when I value Just Jon's opinion more than yours :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Don't forget your thumbring

[Image: Mvc-011s%20THUMB.jpg]

- SLASH - 02-26-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
SLASH Wrote:It's a sad, sad day when I value Just Jon's opinion more than yours :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
Don't forget your thumbring

[Image: Mvc-011s%20THUMB.jpg]
Thumb ring? That could easily be a cock ring, LOL

Now look at what ya did, ya turned a thread about darkies into jewelry for my genetalia. I am dripping so much for you now, baby, that I need a Depends to soak it all up...

SLASH Wrote:Now look at what ya did, ya turned a thread about darkies into jewelry for my genetalia. I am dripping so much for you now, baby, that I need a Depends to soak it all up...
Maybe we should go to the official gay thread and make eachother cum till we're blowing out our knee cartiladge.

- Keyser Soze - 02-27-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:Way to tie it all together Slashy-poo. Can I add, master of seques to that list?
No, you can't.

It's a sad, sad day when I value Just Jon's opinion more than yours :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
I take that as a compliment coming from someone who thinks Arpi is comedy gold.

- WhipThisFez - 02-27-2002

Quote:thats why i don't care what you crackers say about me

We know you're black.

- SLASH - 02-27-2002

Quote:I take that as a compliment coming from someone who thinks Arpi is comedy gold.

That was a shitty, mother fuckin' god damn status that some egotistical fucking moderator / admin gave to me and won't remove it now. I have done nothing to deserve it. I come here because I am a fan of O&...