CDIH
Saving Private Lynch - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Saving Private Lynch (/showthread.php?tid=6066)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

Quote:someone doesn't get the blood-clot/Daniel Bloom reference?
i got it. the whole thing was lame and forced. shit like that forces me into negativity

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

now you are blaming me for being a bore today?

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

bring back gip

- GonzoStyle - 04-14-2003

GIP > DIG

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

do you feel "gipped" now :1: :1: :1: :1:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-14-2003

I'd like to BANG Dr. Melfi...

This thread has officially lost any hope of intelligent discussion.

- The Sleeper - 04-14-2003

serves you right for your gratuitous and reprehensible slandering of THE CASTLE

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

is this where to wonder if Lynch took some Iraqi gism?

so you want me to BANG you?

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

The boy needs some Iraqi gism

- Arpikarhu - 04-14-2003

i hate all of you. when i am mod you will all suffer!

- Gooch - 04-14-2003

biatch

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-14-2003

Drunk or not, Gonzo is right. So she got caught. She got rescued. This is a war. People die, people get captured and tortured. She's home, she's safe. This country has grown a generation of pussies. Who gives a fuck about movie rights to this girls story?? Apparently it's of no consequence to anyone that a number of those that were caught were summarily executed and buried in shallow graves.Where's the outcry over that?? Or that PFC Lynchs' roommate was the first native American girl to die in combat. There was talk about giving PFC Lynch the Congressional Medal of Honor...if she gets it she will have sullied the good names of anyone who was awarded this medal before her. If anyone should get the CMH it's the Spec Ops bad asses that rescued her. She earns her POW Medal and her ribbons for combat action and for I think it's called Southwest Asia service, that's it for her, have a nice day. Funny how in the service you get a medal for making a wrong turn.There's a saying in my job, SUCK IT UP!!! People are so coddled. And feel the need to shield themselves from all the bad things that happen. Run away from the problems. Cry to a shrink over the most minor thing. Take meds to make them feel less pain that life offers. Fucking deal with it and move on with your life. Denis Leary said it best when he said, "Life sucks, get a fuckin helmet"

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-14-2003

I agree with what you said Gonzo...but I thought I should let Melfi know I want to hit it first...

Quote:Drunk or not, Gonzo is right. So she got caught. She got rescued. This is a war. People die, people get captured and tortured. She's home, she's safe. This country has grown a generation of pussies. Who gives a fuck about movie rights to this girls story?? Apparently it's of no consequence to anyone that a number of those that were caught were summarily executed and buried in shallow graves.Where's the outcry over that?? Or that PFC Lynchs' roommate was the first native American girl to die in combat. There was talk about giving PFC Lynch the Congressional Medal of Honor...if she gets it she will have sullied the good names of anyone who was awarded this medal before her. If anyone should get the CMH it's the Spec Ops bad asses that rescued her. She earns her POW Medal and her ribbons for combat action and for I think it's called Southwest Asia service, that's it for her, have a nice day. Funny how in the service you get a medal for making a wrong turn.There's a saying in my job, SUCK IT UP!!! People are so coddled. And feel the need to shield themselves from all the bad things that happen. Run away from the problems. Cry to a shrink over the most minor thing. Take meds to make them feel less pain that life offers. Fucking deal with it and move on with your life. Denis Leary said it best when he said, "Life sucks, get a fuckin helmet"

Bless your soul.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 04-14-2003

Thank you angel eyes....

I don't remember any of this and we'll just forget it ever happened.

- LyricalGomez - 04-14-2003

File>Save As

This could come in handy someday

I was genius on page 1, arpi ruined it.