CDIH
Did I kill the board? - please read before voting - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Did I kill the board? - please read before voting (/showthread.php?tid=6508)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- The Jays - 06-05-2003

... Just look at the veritable explosion in posting that has occured with just me being here on a sick day!

- Goatweed - 06-05-2003

I'll bet Pizza Dude would never take a sick day.

- The Jays - 06-05-2003

... the spirit of Pizza Dude lives on in each of us who shared that brief moment in time...

- Arpikarhu - 06-05-2003

god speed pizza dude! a grateful nation salutes you!

- GonzoStyle - 06-05-2003

I haven't read through all the responses here but.

I have gotten a lot of shit for making arpi a mod, I have also been getting shit for a while now. Sometimes I just ignore it but when you hear it over and over again, it kinda upsets me.

This board was set up as a get away from an oppresive board owner who didnt give two shits about his members, he only viewed them a more site impressions that he could sell to advertisers. I feel that the board served and still serves as just that, neither sean nor I ever enforced anything upon you, we never turned a deaf ear to anyone. I know that I personally have bent over backwards to appease. But now that people have just become used to it I guess some take it for granted.

I have been taking shit for many months now and I say this, the board is what the members made of it. There is no ruler here, there is only a person who pays the bill with some of your help in the past and who makes sure the wheels run smoothly with the help of the admins and mods. Beyond that the posting, forums and all that is what you make of it.

When arpi went away for two weeks there was no change here, when I go away there is no change, except for a nose dive in posting. Like him or not arpi for good or bad posts and creates interest. Countless times I see 13 people logged in and no one posting.

This site was made for the members and the members are responsible for how it flows. You let arpi reign, he will reign, you let someone else get to you, they will get to you. You start posts and have fun with eachother, you will have fun.

Now as to "PEOPLE ARE LEAVING!!!" I recently went through the member list out of curiosity. Because I always hear "PEOPLE ARENT POSTING CAUSE OF SO AND SO" But it never expands beyond the word "People". I always ask "WHO?" and I never get an answer.

The people we "lost" are either people who just moved on, people who are primadonnas, or people who left other boards cause they are dramatic bitches. I can start naming and calling out people for their fuckin hypocrasy, maybe the old Gonzo would have but I am tired of fighting over this shit cause it never goes nowhere. But there is some majoy hypocrasy among some other boards, major!

Sometimes arpi gets to me, sometimes I love him, sometimes I hate him, sometimes I think he's a genius. In the end I think he's a good guy who honestly does give a shit, even if he is devoid of any personality in person.

To blame him is to look for a scapegoat for a few people who are dramatic bitches and full of hypocrasy. They woulda left anyway, if arpi wan't the excuse something else would have been.

As far as the low posting now, its no different than any other june, last june was like a ghost town here, it's just schools out, people are going out more and its just that time of the year. There's no worries, it was expected.

- Arpikarhu - 06-05-2003

that post was too long.
what i read:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH even if he is devoid of any personality in person. BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

this accusation is patently untrue! i am considered the crazy loud one by everyone i know. you people gave me zero to work with.

yeah fuck you too.

- Arpikarhu - 06-05-2003

again , just pops and buzzes.

I'm gonna leave the board you keep this up.

- IrishAlkey - 06-05-2003

It's Jack's fault.

- Hybrid - 06-05-2003

fbd left. i think the board died that day.

- Arpikarhu - 06-05-2003

Quote:I'm gonna leave the board you keep this up.
that I heard! sweet! i was wondering what it would take.

- IrishAlkey - 06-05-2003

fbd is on my buddy list :21:

Quote:that I heard! sweet! i was wondering what it would take.

peace out.

- LyricalGomez - 06-05-2003

:24:

- Arpikarhu - 06-05-2003

nope. now just a low pitched hum

- Hybrid - 06-05-2003

i need a new status. mine is way too long. i hate the giant space.

Before I leave I will give hybrid his status, tis my final action.

- LyricalGomez - 06-05-2003

:29:

- Hybrid - 06-05-2003

<3