CDIH
try this again. this weeks forum contest! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: try this again. this weeks forum contest! (/showthread.php?tid=6661)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- LyricalGomez - 06-20-2003

Quote:you have done the "why do people think im pompous when they are actually morons" to other people in the past.

:lookatme:

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:but actual intelligent people laugh at people like you
when did they tell you they felt this way?

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:you have done the "why do people think im pompous when they are actually morons" to other people in the past.
nice try sleeper, but we both know that is not what i am saying. we are talking about how your shame and insecurity regarding your poor literacy is manifesting itself as anger.

If you think this is the angry Sleeper then you don't know Sleeper

- The Sleeper - 06-20-2003

you used "people" in the general sense. maybe you can be less passive-agressive next time you try an insult. and yes you are right, i am foaming at the mouth now that you have uncovered this deep dark insecurity of mine. I will now go to the library and check out every masterpiece you pseudo-intellectuals cream your pants over and finally fit into normal society.

- HedCold - 06-20-2003

pizza > books

Quote:pizza > books
i'd like to see anyone argue with that

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:i am foaming at the mouth now that you have uncovered this deep dark insecurity of mine.
i know

Quote:I will now go to the library and check out every masterpiece you pseudo-intellectuals cream your pants over and finally fit into normal society.
since you did not develop the proper reading skills as an adolescent, i doubt that you will be able to understand these ,"masterpieces", you are checking out from the library.

do you talk about how you read Freud in the original German at all the cocktail parties?

Start with Dr. Seuss, that should bring you right up to Arpi's level

I've already read most of the Dr. Suess books Rolleyes

Quote:do you talk about how you read Freud in the original German at all the cocktail parties?

:rofl:

This is assuming Arpi acctually gets invited to them

- PatCooper - 06-20-2003

<table style=filter:xray>[Image: noarpisclub10k.jpg]</table>

i win. and i dont even read fucking books

- Arpikarhu - 06-20-2003

Quote:do you talk about how you read Freud in the original German at all the cocktail parties?
I dont read german ,so no

- The Sleeper - 06-21-2003

tsk, tsk, i bet the mensa fellows give you quite a hard time about that!

- Arpikarhu - 06-21-2003

i cant share that info. what gets said in a mensa meeting, stays in a mensa meeting.

I seem to have really hit a nerve here. how delicious!

- The Sleeper - 06-21-2003

not nearly as delicious as pizza

- Arpikarhu - 06-21-2003

curses! foiled by pizza again! when will i ever learn?

- IrishAlkey - 06-21-2003

oblong

- Arpikarhu - 06-21-2003

c'mon people , this is still a contest. lets see those entries! or would you prefer a caption contest?