CDIH
July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: July 18th Poker Party Check In - If you are going please sign-in. (/showthread.php?tid=6770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

<s>Paulie</s> Tricia

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2003

the whole karakoe/b-day party thing has ruined any chance of my going.
it sounds like suzie is gonna try and make the whole night about her, the rest of us be damned.
just reading her posts on the whole party thing should make you all wary.

- LyricalGomez - 07-08-2003

Remember when this get together was about Jack

Good times

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2003

not anymore. its gonna be all about suzie running around demanding everyones constant attention.
then when she doesnt get it, she will get all sulky and ruin the eveninbg even further

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

it was never about jack, it was about poker and trivial pursuit.

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

that is not true. it's about everybody.

- DGW - 07-08-2003

Zippy Aidsface is such a playa hater

Quote:it was never about jack, it was about poker and trivial pursuit.

Like we were ever really going to play either game

- The Sleeper - 07-08-2003

why not? it's much more fun than standing around talking about message boards

- Ken'sPen - 07-08-2003

I will come only if I get to sing Elvis Kareoke and play trivial pursuit with Zippy Aidsface on my team.

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

Arpikarhu Wrote:not anymore. its gonna be all about suzie running around demanding everyones constant attention.
then when she doesnt get it, she will get all sulky and ruin the eveninbg even further
also not true. I will play happy hostess to those who are there for my b-day and the board events will not be effected.

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

actually, it was about Poker....then TP became part of it since maybe not everyone would wanna play poker. It was supposed to be a game(s) night. Karoke is not a game.

- Danked - 07-08-2003

Was Le Figaro booked already?

- Goatweed - 07-08-2003

it was also supposed to be at Casa de Goat, and I can assure you had it been, there would've been absolutely no karoke going on.

- Danked - 07-08-2003

How about birthday parties?

I still wanna go to Goatys and break stuff

- Suzie - 07-08-2003

you know what, you guys don't want this combined with my b-day party find your own venue.

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

Well then casa de goaty should open its doors, grrrrrr.

Hey I asked your peoples fuckin opinion and I can never get any either way. I ask who is comin barely anyone replies, I had to speak for several people who still havent replied.

I asked if they were ok with doin it at one place, very little reply, I asked if anyone had another idea, no replies.

Suzie suggested this, I asked, no one really said anything and what am I to do?

It was either this, tricia's place or jacks hotel room.

Tricia's place was out because she herself said along with eric I think, out of consideration for someone who she has problems with, instead of snubbing them she said the persons wouldnt come to her place and its unfair to not include them. So I said lets do it at the hotel room. Then suzie had this place.

I dunno what to do anymore. Yes I am not for all this kareokee stuff and this turning into suzie's b'day featuring a deck of cards and some board members. But she did get the place, she is shelling out for it, so who are we to complain? I don't necessarily like the whole deal and would rather have a quiet enviorment and us just playing around. But what can I do when no one says nothing?

I am not doing this for me, I am doing this so everyone enhoys themselves.

- GonzoStyle - 07-08-2003

THANKS FUCKOS THAT WAS MY 15,000TH POST!!!

- Danked - 07-08-2003

Happy 15,000th!!!!

Yay! :5: