CDIH
Arpikarhu - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arpikarhu (/showthread.php?tid=8126)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

it's alright.

eventually he will become an ego inflated primadona again, get pissed off about something menial and will throw himself into the always desirable position of a messageboard martyr

- Galt - 12-31-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:what are some synonyms for rancor?
tension. meanitude.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

diadelsuerte, this is the first time you have ever taken a stance on a particular matter of the board, and I must say that the stance you have taken is extremely radical, as well as being opposite, of the stance of many long standing members. As a member of the board, you do have the right to hold such a position, but you must know that Arpikarhu was always a consistant, contributing member (until the day he quit) but if he is willing to return, then, as a member of a message board community, his contribution will always be a boon and a source of entertainment here at CDiH.

- Arpikarhu - 12-31-2003

Velociti Wrote:it's alright.

eventually he will become an ego inflated primadona again, get pissed off about something menial and will throw himself into the always desirable position of a messageboard martyr
become?!?! i am always an ego-inflated prima donna!!!!

- The Sleeper - 12-31-2003

thats the troof

- Goatweed - 12-31-2003

I learned that Laz has a dot in his sig like Sleeper.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Quote:is this the smiley you were looking for jays?

YES!

I'm also looking for that thing-fly-over-the-head smiley.

- diceisgod - 12-31-2003

Arpi's just in time for our new schtick whereby we hunt and track female members of the board, tie them up, and rub our dicks in their faces. You're gonna love it, pal! We've changed for the better, i swear.

Goatweed Wrote:I learned that Laz has a dot in his sig like Sleeper.
the dot is a big hit with the black community.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

that sounds like excellent fun

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Please. Arpikarhu is far from martyrdom material. Just look at what Sleeper once said about his life.

Quote:If leading a life means being a 37 year old who spends half the day posting insults to people on the internet beacuse that's his only source of amusement now that he can't fake his happiness with coke, than i'm glad i don't have one.

- Black Lazerus - 12-31-2003

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Velociti Wrote:it's alright.

become?!?! i am always an ego-inflated prima donna!!!!
Damn I was going to say that.

Hey Velociti

Haven’t we established that he’s a reneger not a martyr.

Renegers quit
Martyrs die

Talk about short memories.

The Jays Wrote:Please. Arpikarhu is far from martyrdom material. Just look at what Sleeper once said about his life.

Quote:If leading a life means being a 37 year old who spends half the day posting insults to people on the internet beacuse that's his only source of amusement now that he can't fake his happiness with coke, than i'm glad i don't have one.
boy, that wasn't very nice of me Undecided

- Goatweed - 12-31-2003

The Sleeper Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:I learned that Laz has a dot in his sig like Sleeper.
the dot is a big hit with the black community.
you would think they'd use gold dots - go figure.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Well, what do you expect? You had to play by the rules of your own game. You made your clay ashtray, and now you have to ash and put your cigarettes out in it, buddy.

i guess i left the candlestick in the box too long. i really should take it out one of these days.

- The Jays - 12-31-2003

Show it to Arpi. It's been in the box ever since he left.

- Velociti - 12-31-2003

Quote:diadelsuerte, this is the first time you have ever taken a stance on a particular matter of the board, and I must say that the stance you have taken is extremely radical, as well as being opposite, of the stance of many long standing members. As a member of the board, you do have the right to hold such a position, but you must know that Arpikarhu was always a consistant, contributing member (until the day he quit) but if he is willing to return, then, as a member of a message board community, his contribution will always be a boon and a source of entertainment here at CDiH.

I respect this point of view as well, and from this point on I will discontinue all disparaging comments.

- crx girl - 12-31-2003

pussy

- Galt - 12-31-2003

seriously. Holy shit. What a faggot.