CDIH
Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Predict the future of oa.com - Come on nostradami (/showthread.php?tid=854)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

- Sluggo - 03-21-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:doesn't matter Face....

she's a dirty WHOOOOOOO-AH!!!!!!!!!
don't reveal my secrets!
SECRET?!?
Who the hell are you kidding? :lol:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

Quote:SECRET?!?
Who the hell are you kidding?
:eatme:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:SECRET?!?
Who the hell are you kidding?
:eatme:
So, I have this really big bathroom.....maybe you, me, a few drinks....then we'll see what happens.... :blow:

- Cunt-Twat - 03-21-2002

Quote:So, I have this really big bathroom.....maybe you, me, a few drinks....then we'll see what happens....
just tell me a joke about migets, and i'm there!! :blow: :fucking: :bouncer: Confusedleeper:

- Buttmunch - 03-21-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:Arpi, if you really want to get banned, hotlink yourself a box of tampons.

I know I might take alot of heat over this but I think alot of you who still post over there are pussies. I would start a revolt the likes of which no-one has seen.

The fact there is all best of this week should give you even more reason to have nothing better to do in General Discussion but criticize the editing and deleting of posts by Froy, Anthony and whoever else thinks their shit doesn't stink over there.

Why not go out in a blaze of glory and get yourself banned for speaking your mind on the state of affairs. ATTICA!!! ATTICA!! Thats my dream 'future of OA.com', either that or they actually allow you to post without fearing censorship, which we know won't happen so might as well go out and get tossed for calling them out on it.

The whole 'stick around, we have a big announcement coming' bullshit aint gonna work with people who think for themselves. Its just a stall tactic for someone to figure out what the fuck to do now. If they're gonna censor you now, they're gonna censor you after, regardless of the 'stay tuned' bullshit.
Call me a pussy big mouth.

You think you "know" something. Spit it out.

Face hit it right on the head.

You have personal problems with Froy, fine, we all have at one point in time. But, step off your soap box and stop preaching. It is sickening. Truly sickening. Apri, while a tool, still actually said what was on his mind on that site. Where were you? And before you say "I would have been banned/deleted/edited", you know that I would have known the truth, so that shit doesn't fly. So your false bravado sucks monkey cock!

ATTICA!!! ATTICA!! my ass. You accuse "us" of undue censorship and getting "tossed" (I do appreciate the homage in this wording), yet you form your wording to suit your argument. If you had spent even a de minimus amount of time you would know that OA.com is not imploding. It is being undercut by a jealous and phony fucking sell-out.

You may hate Froy, but the kid, yes kid, has put his life and heart into that site. For Anthony to fuck him as he has is inexcusable. Fucking inexcusable.

So yes, stick around for the announcement. You may dismiss it at your leisure, but it ain't an empty promise. You think for yourself? Well, then why don't you accompany your posts with a disclaimer saying that you have a major bias not only against OA.com but all who are associated with it.

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

You know what, this is really starting to piss me off now. And you BM, broke the camel's back.

YES, Anthony fucked up in a major way. YES, he is a dick. YES, Froy put alot of time, energy, money, whatever else into that site. But for you, and other people to try and blame Anthony solely for this is incorrect. That site has been going down the fucking drain for months. And Anthony had nothing to do with it until very recently.

You guys can spout off all you want about your "big plans", that doesn't really concern me at this juncture. But don't blame the fall of that site on Ant.

Yeah Keyser, you're a jackass. You spend WAAAAYYY too much time obsessed with the shit that's going on at oa.com. I left that fuckin site, and people LIKE YOU, keep dragging me back there to read shit. I DONT CARE. Not until the events of the past two days at least. And the only reason I cared now is because it happened to a friend of mine. But, what happened to Gonzo by Anthony is the same kind of dumb shit that got k1d deleted as well.

So go on, rip all the people you want for being pussies, and being all talk over here. That's fine. But stop with the big announcement shit over here. All those people that you've been telling have read it on oa.com 100 time in the past 2 days. WE GET IT ALREADY!

P.S. - BM, that wasn't all about you just so you know.

Edited By Maynard on Mar. 20 2002 at 9:51

- The Sleeper - 03-21-2002

Quote:But stop with the big announcement shit over here.
What big announcement?

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
What big announcement?
Oh just hush SLASH Jr.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
What big announcement?
The big Announcement...Sleeper Loves The COCK!!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- The Sleeper - 03-21-2002

Maynard Wrote:Oh just hush SLASH Jr.
I resemble that remark.

- fbd - 03-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:The big Announcement...Sleeper Loves The COCK!!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
but flock said it was that i'm gonna be banned...GET YOUR damn STORIES STRAIGHT!

- SLASH - 03-21-2002

I would have commented on this matter, but Keyser gets off on arguing about OA.com

Blah Blah Blah.. get banned by hotlinking a tampon pic.

I would post the link that he was told to shut up over the questioning of board policy NUMEROUS times in the Keith the Cop thread in GD that eventually got him banned, for like the 5th time, but it wouldn't be worth it.

He was banned SEVERAL times before that, and was let back on under stipulations that he, himself agreed to. Had he not liked the conditions of the agreement, he should not have accepted.

I tried to peacefully co-exist with him here on CDIH, and let go of past grudges, but he is the one that continually brings them, and oa.com up. So now I just avoid him.

It has just grown tired, and more importantly pathetic.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:The big Announcement...Sleeper Loves The COCK!!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:
but flock said it was that i'm gonna be banned...GET YOUR damn STORIES STRAIGHT!
The other big announcement...fsbfkbbbfbb is going to add some vowels to his name :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

Faceman Wrote:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
The other big announcement...fsbfkbbbfbb is going to add some vowels to his name :bouncer: :bouncer:
my god...it's true...you are getting funnier.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Gooch Wrote:
Faceman Wrote:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:
my god...it's true...you are getting funnier.
Quiet lunchbox :punch:

- Gooch - 03-21-2002

don't make me pull out the Faceman is gay picture collection.

Edited By Gooch on Mar. 20 2002 at 10:15

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

SLASH Wrote:I would have commented on this matter, but Keyser gets off on arguing about OA.com

Blah Blah Blah.. get banned by hotlinking a tampon pic.

I would post the link that he was told to shut up over the questioning of board policy NUMEROUS times in the Keith the Cop thread in GD that eventually got him banned, for like the 5th time, but it wouldn't be worth it.

He was banned SEVERAL times before that, and was let back on under stipulations that he, himself agreed to. Had he not liked the conditions of the agreement, he should not have accepted.

I tried to peacefully co-exist with him here on CDIH, and let go of past grudges, but he is the one that continually brings them, and oa.com up. So now I just avoid him.

It has just grown tired, and more importantly pathetic.
Well, SLASH, you are the bigger man then (and I dont mean your junk, gonzo told me about that :lolSmile. If he needs to bring up that old crap to exercise his demos, then so be it. It hasn't gotten out of hand yet. But, as you people delt with Arpi, I'm sure you'll deal with Keyser if the need should arise.

- Faceman - 03-21-2002

Gooch Wrote:don't may me pull out the Faceman is gay picture collection.
How tenbat-like of you...see now tenbats jokes are topical :fuckoff:

- Maynard - 03-21-2002

Gooch Wrote:don't may me pull out the Faceman is gay picture collection.
Do you have the Ambiguoisly Gay duo one? I thought that was teh funney.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-21-2002

I have a big announcement to make too.....183.