CDIH
Gay Marriage - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gay Marriage (/showthread.php?tid=8556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2004

har har

- The Sleeper - 02-18-2004

Well that doesn't change the debate. Insurance companies might as well ban blacks from getting married too since they all get killed in the ghettos. It's still wrong.

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2004

black people cant afford insurance so they dont enter into the equation.

- Black Lazerus - 02-18-2004

Neither can you Larpi

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2004

so very true my ebony friend

- Black Lazerus - 02-18-2004

I am more Mocha than ebony.

- GonzoStyle - 02-18-2004

black!!!!

I'd like to see how much insurance companies would stand to lose based on gays getting married. It doesn't seem like THAT big a deal considering how little that percentage of the population is and the fact that not all of them are at a high risk of dying or getting sick.

- Galt - 02-18-2004

If you get life insurance, can't you name any dependent you want? What does being gay or getting married have anything to do with it?

I don't see how this would impact the insurance industry at all.

But I've never looked into insurance, so I'm not sure.

Cause arpi said so and he is always correct.

gays made aids.

- Goatweed - 02-18-2004

I thought a monkey that got fucked up the ass made AIDS. You learn something new every day around here.

- Arpikarhu - 02-18-2004

not life insurance, you ninnny. health insurance. and even if they werent an excessive health risk, it would still add alot of unpaying people onto the insurance rolls. you think insurance companies want to add people to the list of those they have to pay medical costs for if those same people arent contributing to the premiums? no.

I didnt mean origins, I mean they mass produce it.

- Splatterpunk - 02-18-2004

They have to be legal dependents... meaning they are letting you claim them -- or "qualified" to have you claim them (by criteria of marriage or guardianship of or parent to a minor or other state of dependency) on your taxes. If they can be claimed by you as dependents, they are eligible for your coverage somehow.

Arpikarhu Wrote:not life insurance, you ninnny. health insurance. and even if they werent an excessive health risk, it would still add alot of unpaying people onto the insurance rolls. you think insurance companies want to add people to the list of those they have to pay medical costs for if those same people arent contributing to the premiums? no.
so you are saying that a lot more gay people don't have insurance then straight people??

Arpikarhu Wrote:not life insurance, you ninnny. health insurance. and even if they werent an excessive health risk, it would still add alot of unpaying people onto the insurance rolls. you think insurance companies want to add people to the list of those they have to pay medical costs for if those same people arent contributing to the premiums? no.
I don't see how that makes sense, as many people that get married day in and day out. They should crack down harder on people who marry for citizenships.

- Galt - 02-18-2004

statistically, gays are the one of the highest income, highest education social demographic out there. That would seemingly lower the inusurers credit risk.

What are you talking about?

Don't start inventing stats galt, apri knows stats!

- Galt - 02-18-2004

Seriously. It's something like 90% of gays over 25 are college graduates.

- Splatterpunk - 02-18-2004

They call heterosexual people "breeders" and "hets". We are dirty.