CDIH
I gotta know if i'm alone on this one.. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I gotta know if i'm alone on this one.. (/showthread.php?tid=9589)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- GonzoStyle - 10-31-2004

Like I said, i'm over it.

- The Sleeper - 10-31-2004

i'm honored that you had something to "get over"

We'll always have my couch and the dog olympics.

Quote:I want to taste my own cum
by: Rob 18 06/18/2003 @ 03:53AM
I want to taste my own cum, I love it's smell and when I come in my hand am so turned on I just want to bury my face into my hand once I have cum but as soon as I have I can't. I see girls loving to swallow and taste lots of cum and I wish I could try mine. The latest thing I have tried is to lie upside down against a wall with my cock over my face and make myself cum with my mouth open. I have not yet got a direct hip, just on my cheeks and even on my lips but one day I will get a load right in the back of my mouth and can't wait for it. Has anyone else had a problem like this?

I am not alone, though I don't purposely do it I succeed where others fail!!!

- HedCold - 10-31-2004

yea thats some good company to be with

Quote:Cum contains many useful and important animo acids that are very healthy for the body, it should always be saved and digested. (Dont throw it away, it is too precious)...

Excellent point!!!

- Keyser Soze - 10-31-2004

its happened to me before.

- Arpikarhu - 10-31-2004

now you two can complete the perverted circle and arrange to shoot on each others faces

not on purpose

- Arpikarhu - 10-31-2004

riiiiiight

you're just jealous we're still virile, old man.

- Galt - 10-31-2004

you need counselling.

- Mad - 10-31-2004

Counseling?

Committed to a Ward for Sexual Perverts.

- Arpikarhu - 10-31-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:you're just jealous we're still virile, old man.
yes, thats it. forget that whole blowing a load on your own face, its the virility issue thats important here.

- Keyser Soze - 11-01-2004

like nobody here has masturbated before and accidently had it fire somewhere they didnt intend it to.

- Galt - 11-01-2004

I've never been peering straight down at my glorious cock so as to further turn myself on, if that's what you mean. I've also never aimed straight up to my head due to just such potential disaster.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 11-01-2004

I have never hit anywhere above my chest with a load from jackin off. I guess I just lack the power...or maybe I just aim away from my face...sickos..

- Keyser Soze - 11-01-2004

Galt Wrote:I've never been peering straight down at my glorious cock so as to further turn myself on, if that's what you mean. I've also never aimed straight up to my head due to just such potential disaster.
i was never aiming, i said accidentally

- Arpikarhu - 11-01-2004

again i say, riiiiight.

- GonzoStyle - 11-01-2004

Naturally keyser would be the only one with enough honesty and no shame to admit a mistake. I like keyser had it happen accidently, it's not our fault god cursed us with a wickedly powerful cum shot.

I never "peer down" or aim it anywhere, it happened the times I was laying down and if it's not that easy to aim away cause I dunno about yours but mine gets rock hard to where its not that flexible. When a chick is on top and tries the whole back and forth motion instead of up and down it really trully hurts.

I never did it to purposely shoot in my mouth ofcourse arpi will be clever and quote this to say "riiiight" cause he's a predictable and bitter old coot.