CDIH
What is the best show on TV? - Final Vote - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What is the best show on TV? - Final Vote (/showthread.php?tid=9835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

4 way tie with family guy ahead by one vote, very interesting.

- GonzoStyle - 01-31-2005

well I got seasons 1 & 2 of family guy over the weekend and I must say its quite a funny show, it's all about the stewie though, without him the shows nothing. Though I still gotta say that its a toss up between monk and the shield for me as best show.

- Black Lazerus - 01-31-2005

wasn't watching peter griffin, like looking at a cartoon version of yourself? and stewie and brian are the best 2

- Keyser Soze - 01-31-2005

2 jerky boys references on fox last night. one on Arrested Development and a character on Family Guy actually using the voice of Sol Rosenberg.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-31-2005

the guy from jerky boys does the voice for the guy on family guy.

ive just recently started watching family guy, i had no idea!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-31-2005

UNINFORMED HOUND

MAROON!!!

- The Sleeper - 01-31-2005

arrested development is so good

- Galt - 01-31-2005

I've heard things. Don't watch it.

- GonzoStyle - 01-31-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:wasn't watching peter griffin, like looking at a cartoon version of yourself? and stewie and brian are the best 2
cause he's fat I get it, I was watching birth of a nation the other day and thought "oh man thats just like laz!!!"

- Galt - 01-31-2005

By the way, I know someone who worked craft services for Lost in Hawaii and he says that Sayid dies at the end of this year

- Gooch - 01-31-2005

i withdraw my support for Carnivale in previous posts. this season is meandering crap.

- Goatweed - 01-31-2005

I was hoping Ron Moore's departure wouldn't affect the show, but it seems to have - and in a very bad way.

Alternatively, his writing on Battlestar Galactica is getting nothing but accollades (and ratings). I havent tuned in because I wasnt a fan of the original, but I think I might try & download all the eps & check it out.

veal marsala in the hot tub filter!

- BirdyPimp - 02-01-2005

The best show on TV may not even be renewed. HBO's "The Wire".

- Black Lazerus - 02-01-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:wasn't watching peter griffin, like looking at a cartoon version of yourself? and stewie and brian are the best 2
cause he's fat I get it, I was watching birth of a nation the other day and thought "oh man thats just like laz!!!"
no i was referring to the stupid giggling he does after jokes, but i guess you have an issue.

- PeterDragon - 02-01-2005

Gonzo Wrote:well I got seasons 1 & 2 of family guy over the weekend and I must say its quite a funny show, it's all about the stewie though, without him the shows nothing. Though I still gotta say that its a toss up between monk and the shield for me as best show.
Family guy is the "outrageous" Simpsons.
Its good, but its not as witty.

I'm late to the Shield - just recently saw Season 1 & 2 on DVD-
It definitely needs to be added to that poll.

- GonzoStyle - 02-02-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:
no i was referring to the stupid giggling he does after jokes, but i guess you have an issue.
I know that trick, don't play coy with me.

- Galt - 02-02-2005

I was lying about Lost. I have no idea. Apparently no one cares.