CDIH
The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The 3rd Annual CDIH Year End Awards - Category #5 Thread Of The Year (Do over) (/showthread.php?tid=9869)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Galt Wrote:Hoon. You are still married? Was she this helpless and retarded when you engaged her? If so, why did you? Didn't you see this potentially being a problem? If not, when did she become some care-free? What was the catalyst?

What are you going to do now. Does she have any redeeming qualities other than she lets you bang her? Why stay married?
She was never, anything like this.
She hid her finaces from me. I never had reason to question.
I'm not the rush into relationship / marraige kind of guy.
I'm 31, first marraige, no kids.
I had my fun all through my 20's. I didn't want to be divorced twice because of some summer crush.
I dated this girl over 2 years before I asked her to marry me.

In the last few weeks, I find all this out and she's turned into a mongloid. All in the midst of buying a home.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

My first wife did that to me. She seemed completely with it and together for the first 2 years. I dont know what happened, but right before I left her and divorced her, its like she got smacked in the head with a shovel or something. I let her handle the finances of the house, and after we divorced, I got a shitload of "Final Notice" and collection agency letters. Apparently she was squandering all my money. Where, I dont know. We certainly didnt live an oppulent lifestyle. I think she may have had a drug problem. No dealing with her with my kids and custody issues and all that, I get to see her in full moronic glory.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

Hoon Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Hoon. You are still married? Was she this helpless and retarded when you engaged her? If so, why did you? Didn't you see this potentially being a problem? If not, when did she become some care-free? What was the catalyst?

What are you going to do now. Does she have any redeeming qualities other than she lets you bang her? Why stay married?
She was never, anything like this.
She hid her finaces from me. I never had reason to question.
I'm not the rush into relationship / marraige kind of guy.
I'm 31, first marraige, no kids.
I had my fun all through my 20's. I didn't want to be divorced twice because of some summer crush.
I dated this girl over 2 years before I asked her to marry me.

In the last few weeks, I find all this out and she's turned into a mongloid. All in the midst of buying a home.
do NOT buy a home now, wait till AFTER we kill her. She'll end up owning the house when you divorce her. If you are a sucker and do buy the house none of that "ours" shit, you pay for it so its your house... YOU'RE KING OF THE CASTLE!!!

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

I wish I were living in the 50's.
When women did what they were told and didn't have any expectations. Good or bad.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

someone please move this to a separate thread. I would love to further discuss "marriage" with those who are married. Why they chose to get married. What changes occured. Why they jumped ship or chose to stay.

I've never been married and have walked away from a few girls that I guess I could have married but there was always something about them that made me think that eventually I'd get really annoyed with them.

Rooner. Is that the one you cheated on all the time, or are you cheating on your second one all the time (fucking letch).

So Hoon. You're in your thirties. What are you going to do? Do you want to be in a marriage where you are starting to hate the other person and possibly have children bringing them up in an environment devoid of love, and basically ruining their lives, or do you get divorced and face the "OMG, I'm 32 and divorced and I'm going to die alone" worries.

Since I'm nearing 30, I don't have the bad marriage, but it gets to the point of maybe I'll just never get married and die alone. Oh well.

You should seriously consider starting to beat her on a daily basis and none of the pussy smacking around shit, i'm talking about hit her like a fuckin man with a closed fist. No rules street fighting type shit, pretend it's the alley fight in "they live" and beat her with everything in your reach and then just go out and have a few beers to celebrate. When you return home be all like "WHAT!!!"

yeah you can't really move this to another thread, idiot.

try starting a new one.

- Hoon - 01-07-2005

Way ahead of you.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah you can't really move this to another thread, idiot.

try starting a new one.
Wasn't the "Can I make Galt love me" moved from another thread?

That used to happen on YMB all the time. People would start fighting, and the offending portion of the thread would be chopped out starting a new thread.

I thought mods could do that here too. Fuckall, is there ANYTHING that mods do around here?

You can merge threads fucko!!! we're not here to seperate threads on your bidding.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

worst mod of 2005

- Danked - 01-07-2005

Galt Wrote:I thought mods could do that here too. Fuckall, is there ANYTHING that mods do around here?
"That's a great idea, Gonzo!"

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

they show that show Two guys and a girl on the womens network. i didn't understand that

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

Getting back to the point, I have fucking medical insurance and I'd love to be directed to where I said I didn't, you fucking moron.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

ALKEY SMASH!!

- Galt - 01-07-2005

I don't have medical insurance. Maybe I had the DVT

- fbd - 01-07-2005

HedCold Wrote:they show that show Two guys and a girl on the womens network. i didn't understand that
i've always liked that show...its the only reason i'll ever put on one of those channels

except for that one time when one of them had goodfellas on. i have no idea why, but i think it was lifetime, showing goodfellas

- Buttmunch - 01-07-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:Getting back to the point, I have fucking medical insurance and I'd love to be directed to where I said I didn't, you fucking moron.
SSD doesn't count.

IrishAlkey Wrote:Getting back to the point, I have fucking medical insurance and I'd love to be directed to where I said I didn't, you fucking moron.
that really wasn't the point either but play on playa!!!

- Hawt Baux - 01-07-2005

It was Lifetime.

2 Guys and a Girl is what i resort to watching at 3am when nothing else is on since they took away Family Ties.