CDIH
The Reality Thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The Reality Thread (/showthread.php?tid=9871)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Why would I let her fuck other people and ruin my marriage?

- Galt - 01-07-2005

Yet gay people can't get married because they are going to "ruin the institution of marriage".

To Gonzo's point. If you don't want to have to fuck the same person your whole life THEN DON'T GET MARRIED.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

Galt Wrote:Your spouse should be your best friend. If not, why fucking get married. If you are going to lie to your best friend about one of the most important things you do, then you are a piece of shit.

If it means nothing to you, then tell her. Let her fuck other guys. Just become swingers. So you can both watch each other fuck different people and start to get self-conscious about "gee they look like they're having more fun than with me". That'll surely work out.
and those swingers always are the happiest couples because they are open with eachother and have great relationships. Yes your spouse should be your best friend but does that mean you don't have your other friends who you were friends with before? Do you stop hanging with them? No!

You hang out with the guys but you go home to your wife, the same applies to fucking someone else, as long as you go home at the end of the day, who cares?

because religion says you can't cheat? religion also says you cant fuck before you get married, I dont see many people abiding by that rule.

If more people thought like rooner and me then the divorce rate wouldn't be well over 50%

- IrishAlkey - 01-07-2005

Hoon lives on the sun.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

Not being able to fuck other people is probably the main reason people get divorced. All that pent up frustration over all that sex on tv, in advertising, women dressed sexy in the workplace. Who wouldnt go nuts? Me cheating keeps my marriage healthy and happy.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

I don't give two shits about religion.

It's about lying. If you don't want to be tied to down to fucking the same person your whole life then either a) don't get married or b) lay down the ground rules before hand so your spouse knows that you'll probably be banging other people.

If you are going to lie to your spouse, you are a scumbag and you can't be trusted in any other facet of your life. That's one of the main reasons I hated Clinton so much. You are a piece of shit. It's quite possibly the number one way I decided whether someone is a good person or a bad person. Do they (would they) cheat on their wives.

The guys I know who I have no respect for because they are scumbags in other areas of their lives are also people who are filanderers. It's a very accurate way to measure someone.

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I dont lie about. I just dont tell her about it. Whats that make me? And what makes you the expert on what marriage is supposed to be? Youre not even married, so you know shit about what it is and isnt supposed to be.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

I'm also not an accountant, but I know if I was, I wouldn't steal money from my clients. I'm not a doctor, but I wouldn't rape women when they were passed out. That's a faulty argument. I'm not a lot of things, I haven't been in a lot of situations, but I know how I'd react.

I know that I've been dating girls. Dating. Not nearly the commitment, and have had other girls come onto me and not pursued it at all. It's about being a decent person. Jesus Christ.

Fucking other girls and keeping it from your wife is lying. You want to make this a semantic argument about the literal definition of the word, fine. Either way, it's a scummy shitty thing to do.

- GonzoStyle - 01-07-2005

Galt Wrote:I don't give two shits about religion.

It's about lying. If you don't want to be tied to down to fucking the same person your whole life then either a) don't get married or b) lay down the ground rules before hand so your spouse knows that you'll probably be banging other people.

If you are going to lie to your spouse, you are a scumbag and you can't be trusted in any other facet of your life. That's one of the main reasons I hated Clinton so much. You are a piece of shit. It's quite possibly the number one way I decided whether someone is a good person or a bad person. Do they (would they) cheat on their wives.

The guys I know who I have no respect for because they are scumbags in other areas of their lives are also people who are filanderers. It's a very accurate way to measure someone.
I don't see that any different from saying "hey I gotta work late" and going to hang out with the guys and have some beers cause you wanna relax. You need a break from everything at some time, from friends, from family, from spouses, etc. No person can ever be 100% truthful in a marriage or any relationship, everyone lies at some point.

Sometimes you also get bored with the same old routine, it can be at work, in life, or with having sex with the same person so you fuck someone else, its not a huge fuckin deal, get over it. Go an eat the same fuckin thing for lunch for 20 years, try not to change it.

You get married because you want a family or whatever the reason because you found that one person who you click with but that doesn't mean you quit living.

As long as you come home at the end of the day to your spouse, I see no harm.

You are seriously old fashioned and have issues, get over them and join the real world.

Galt is like a textbook on any subject written by one man who has never had any outside contact with another human.

It just is the way it is.

No questions!

- Galt - 01-07-2005

where do you find these girls? Do you go out to bars with your buddies wearing your wedding ring and pick girls up? Do you prey on the interns who work for you that think "wow, this guy is MARRIED and he's coming onto me, that must mean he thinks I'm SUPER AMAZING to run the possibility of ruining his marriage. He must really love me."
Is it hookers? What. Where does your second helping population come from?

We all live in Galt's Matrix and Neo doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of being born.

- Keyser Soze - 01-07-2005

this is going to come as a surprise to absolutely no one but i agree with galt on this.

i cheated on 1 of my girlfriends years ago and regret it to this day. i know i still wouldnt be with her now, but regardless i think its the lowest thing you can do to another person. and we weren't even married, we were just dating.

if you don't want to fuck the same person the rest of your life, don't get married or be open and honest about it and have an open marriage. don't lie to your best friend.

- Galt - 01-07-2005

lying so you can hang out with your buddies is the same as lying so you can fuck someone else? You actually equate that act as equivalent? You've got to be kidding.

I'm not saying "you made your vows when you were 19 and now you are forced to stay together forever because that's what God says." That's bullshit. But if you decide that you need out, then get out. I don't buy the "everything is perfect in our relationship, I just need to bang someone else" theory. It doesn't hold water. There are obviously other issues at play, or you are just a scumbag who doesn't care about your wife. Becuase either she'll find out and it will destroy her. Or she won't find out and you will have been keeping this giant monumental secret from her forever. You'll never be truly honest with your spouse. What the fuck?

That's what divorces are for.

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

i'm with galt too. i always thought that if Al Bundy could go without cheating then so could I

HedCold Wrote:i'm with galt too. i always thought that if Al Bundy could go without cheating then so could I
If Buck can drink out of a toilet, you can drink out of a toilet.

I got my values from All in the Family and I still call Polish people meatheads.

- Buttmunch - 01-07-2005

My goodness Galt.

The pontificating from you is something I expect. But, having you, YOU, the person who has proclaimed that he simply does not have any loving feelings for another human being, spout this venom against cheating is quite amazing.

I don't condone Rooner's conduct. I personally think cheating is bad. But, you ought to step off of your soap box, step back, and stop issuing edicts on conduct with which you have no frame of reference.

On a personal note, I'll say to Rooner, dude, stop cheating if you truly love your wife. Can you imagine the hurt when (and she will) she finds out? That kind of damage would hurt you as well.

- HedCold - 01-07-2005

IrishAlkey Wrote:
HedCold Wrote:i'm with galt too. i always thought that if Al Bundy could go without cheating then so could I
If Buck can drink out of a toilet, you can drink out of a toilet.

I got my values from All in the Family and I still call Polish people meatheads.
but he scored 4 tds in one game!

- Rooner - 01-07-2005

I dont think its a giant monumental secret, so its not hard. I gurantee you that every single man that has been completely faithful for any number of years is a miserable motherfucker. Why do you think old men are always so fucking grumpy? Cause they stuck their dick in the same old tired hole for 50 years. The variety in my sex life makes me that much more attracted to my wife. It reminds me of why I married her, because she is my perfect match in every way. If I didnt experience what else is out there every now and then, I could easily lose the appreciation of that.

The women I end up with a fine women. Not whores. Not hookers. Just normal everyday women who I end having something in common with, and through talking to me, come to the realization that sex with me isnt all that bad a thing. That they arent really hurting anyone, and they end having a hell of a time. Ive met some in bars, some at work, some have been old friends that I meet up with again.

And dont go thinking I do it because I didnt have any experiences prior to marriage. I had sex with over 30 women prior to getting married, so its not a lack of experience thing. Its just something I do to keep my relationship healthy.

It's self-inflicted, marriage counseling.