CDIH
Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Stop Feeding the Bitch - Feed Yourself or Die (/showthread.php?tid=10193)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Galt - 03-22-2005

I haven't followed this, because I really don't give a shit about her. But while doing other stuff, I had one of the news shows, and one of the "don't kill her" people was saying that

1. Terry never signed anything that said she wanted to be killed if she got to this state
2. No one has ever heard her say that she wanted to be killed if she got to this state
3. One of her friends says that they heard her say that she didn't want to be killed when a news story about a similar situation was on the air
4. Her husband never said anything about her wanting to die if she were in that state for like the first 6 years of her state
5. Coincidentally came out and said that she wanted to die if she were in that state, only after he decided he wanted to marry someone else.

Like I said, I'm not paying attention and for all I know this lady is making it up, but it sounds pretty shady

- diceisgod - 03-22-2005

sounds like your paying atention to me, bulletpoint boy

- Galt - 03-22-2005

without the cocaine, you too would be able to remember with precision things you were barely listening to nearly 18 hours prior

Edited By Galt on 1111520406

- OAS - 03-22-2005

Quote:and one of the "don't kill her" people was saying that

There's your tip. Before this is all said and done, these folks will try to convince us that they have pictures of Michael Schiavo getting anal from Satan himself and begging for more.

- Galt - 03-22-2005

Yes! Demonize and dismiss anyone who holds a different opinion than you. Maybe you can get a job on Fox News.

- fbd - 03-22-2005

Galt Wrote:Yes! Demonize and dismiss anyone who holds a different opinion than you. Maybe you can get a job on Fox News.
you say that as if there is a different way to argue a point...

- Buttmunch - 03-22-2005

Now Silera is going to disagree with me again.

- The Jays - 03-22-2005

I see this shit about some lady trying to give her water. It just gets me thinking, you know, none of these people really gave a shit a month ago. They're all just fanatical people who have grasped on to this story, and tried to make it mean something to themselves.

- Mad - 03-22-2005

They're the same twits who protest at abortion clinics and nobody wants to fuck them either.

- diceisgod - 03-22-2005

they should try inserting something in her vagina

- Mad - 03-23-2005

At the very least pimp her out to recoup all the expenses she's racked up. I hope she's an organ donor too.

- MyTimelessSpirit - 03-23-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:shes not in a coma, shes responsive, she is in a facility that merely keeps her comfortable but doesnt rehabilitate her.

the problem is her husband makes the call and he doesnt want to try and have her do physical therapy that would give her a chance to have a somewhat normal life. i dont care about the politics involved. fuck the reps, the dems, the libs, the conservatives.
I agree with most of this. It should not be a political thing but more of a humane way to treat a person in this condition. One side says she is not responsive and her brain is dead for the most part while some on the other side says there is hope. It sounds like the husband is giving up on her and she needs someone to care for her properly. He should not be allowed to make the final decision as if she is comatose.

- diceisgod - 03-23-2005

They should have Alkey cum in her and see if there is any response

Damn you're a sick mother fucker!

- diceisgod - 03-23-2005

ok arpi

who?

- diceisgod - 03-23-2005

no...it's karHU

I have no fuckin clue what you are saying... I'm new here you asshole!

- diceisgod - 03-23-2005

well arpi doesn't PM, ken however...

sorry to be so blunt there. And who is this person?