CDIH
If this is the end then let me say - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If this is the end then let me say (/showthread.php?tid=10275)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Goatweed - 05-02-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I have no clue how the fuck you got here with most of us.
you can thank Sean for that - he IM'ed me out of nowhere once, and I thought he was inviting me over to essentially get me away from .com & Froy, using me in other words - so I IM Froy and I'm like "hey man, is this really Sean?" and Froy was like "yeah", so I signed up & lurked in the tech forum since AM was always in there. The rest is history.

Thanks for the kind words - though they weren't necessary. I just wish you lived closer Sad

BTW, this ain't the end, and I'm not goin' nowhere - like Jack, I login everyday - I'm just not clever or witty enough to spark posting. There are only so many Cosby Sweater jokes...

- GonzoStyle - 05-02-2005

TheGMANN Wrote:This is so sad. By sad I mean in the kinda pathetic way. Not the opposite of happy way.
Like in a sexing up psycho bitch way?

- Goatweed - 05-02-2005

SCANDALOUS!!!

- Keyser Soze - 05-02-2005

IM STILL HERE DAMMIT!!!

- TheGMANN - 05-03-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:This is so sad. By sad I mean in the kinda pathetic way. Not the opposite of happy way.
Like in a sexing up psycho bitch way?
OH ITS SO ON NOW!

- drusilla - 05-03-2005

i have a feeling all of your friends are gonna hassle you about that one

- The Jays - 05-03-2005

Hey, a piece of ass is a piece of ass, what can you do? He was obviously vulnerable and willing to take risks in order to satisfy his raging youthful libido, and the passionate burning desire that flamed from between his thighs.

- drusilla - 05-03-2005

you're cute cause you're new

- Black Lazerus - 05-03-2005

Quote:Laz falls in the goat/alkey category though we haven't been as close lately but I consider laz one of my closest pals and in all honesty if not for the board and we were all just at a bar i'd probably feel most comfortable with him off the bat cause we're so fuckin similar except for me being the fat white guy and him being the tall handsome black guy but beyond that attitude wise we're the same. Plus growing up in the fuckin projects I though whites were a minority till I was a teenager and went to a suburb for the first time.
I am just begining to get my swagger back dog, we will get to hang soon you have my math and shit. so call a nigga some time.

- Buttmunch - 05-03-2005

Gonzo's a piece of shit.

I've invited him to my place and he ignores me.

- TheGMANN - 05-03-2005

I like Jays.

He understands.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-03-2005

Quote:BTW, this ain't the end, and I'm not goin' nowhere - like Jack, I login everyday - I'm just not clever or witty enough to spark posting. There are only so many Cosby Sweater jokes...
Me too. Though I will not be checking in much over the summer...I'm never around a comp.

- GonzoStyle - 05-03-2005

Buttmunch Wrote:Gonzo's a piece of shit.

I've invited him to my place and he ignores me.
I told you once I get my head together, which is never.

- Hawt Baux - 05-03-2005

hey, you're still here!

- GonzoStyle - 05-03-2005

Hawt Baux Wrote:hey, you're still here!
and my penis awaits your vagina

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-03-2005

You should have went all Borat on her and said 'virgin' instead of 'vagina'

- crx girl - 05-04-2005

i was only away for the weekend. and yes i still post. i just don't usually get home from work until everyone's gone to bed so there's not much to say. and i've been in the same place for 3 years so you do know where i am thank you very much.

- faceman802 - 05-06-2005

hey gonz, I've missed you and your witty comments your graphic depictions of sexual material and your oozing puss coming out of places I didn't even know exist and you don't even give me a partial fuck you for anything...for shame, for shame

- GonzoStyle - 05-06-2005

I thought you were dead

- faceman802 - 05-06-2005

You can still say something nice about the dead, can't you. I mean fuck, I'm sure someone, after he was dead said, "You know that Hitler, he wasn't such a bad guy, I mean he made a great grilled cheese sandwich"

Edited By faceman802 on 1115413062