CDIH
a project for you all - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: a project for you all (/showthread.php?tid=10923)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

so in other words, those who stayed here with me did because they love freedom, and those who left are authoritarian, nazi-loving , fascists!

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

how could anyone have ever taken me seriously enough to feel that they had to leave? what a bunch of chumps! hyper sensitive pussies!

- Jack - 12-18-2005

I'm still here.

And although we say mean things to eachother, I still enjoy the banter. I don't take it seriously.

- Danked - 12-18-2005

I really could not give you an accurate description of any of those people nor their motivations.

Is this all going up on Wikipedia or are you making an FAQ?

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

jack wrote:
Quote:I'm still here.

And although we say mean things to eachother, I still enjoy the banter. I don't take it seriously.

you are the only person who should take it seriously.

i despise you , you fat fuck! you are the king of the island of misfit toys! you are a pathetic loser with no reason to live!

ha ha, i kid!

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

Danked Wrote:I really could not give you an accurate description of any of those people nor their motivations.

you couldnt write a brief description of any person on that list?!?!

un-fucking-believable. way to pay attention. you are a moderator. you are supposed to be the best and brightest , a shining example of the best of our attributes.

for shame, sir. for shame!

- GonzoStyle - 12-18-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:so in other words, those who stayed here with me did because they love freedom, and those who left are authoritarian, nazi-loving , fascists!

Not at all, some tolerate you, some like you and others couldn't care less. I am not saying you were the main reason but your name always seemed to pop up as one of the reasons, you're one of those hate me or love me people.

But what I meant was that everyone always bitched and moaned that places like oa.com and wackbag would always censor people and ban them, etc.

But when they finally got a place that didn't ban people, or edit their posts and threads, they couldn't handle that either.

Cause then they had to deal with people they couldn't stand, talking about topics they thought were dumb. Even though theres several forums with hundreds of topics, they couldn't just ignore the ones they didnt like.

So in the end they either stayed or left for the boards that did dictate what could be said and where cause it kept away the people they maybe didn't like.

In the end they left those places too because they can't just handle having fun and not taking shit seriously, they bitch that they cant stand the drama yet they are the root cause of it.

That is why so many boards have come and gone because throwing up a new URL and new message board but having the same core group of people thinking that somehow it's gonna be different, well thats the equivalent of putting on a clean pair of pants while keeping on the same shit stained underwear you been wearing for years.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

gonzo has submitted both his essays and i must say that they kick ass.

- Danked - 12-18-2005

Awwwww, man....

I don't want to do my homework.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Danked Wrote:I really could not give you an accurate description of any of those people nor their motivations.

you couldnt write a brief description of any person on that list?!?!

un-fucking-believable. way to pay attention. you are a moderator. you are supposed to be the best and brightest , a shining example of the best of our attributes.

for shame, sir. for shame!

He smoked a lot of pots in his life, let him be.

I sent you the bios on seph and snuka in your pm. I will also take on Ikeaboy as well, maybe some others as well if I am familiar with their story.

Some just aren't that interesting like say DGW.

They may not be brief but I am not 100% sure of the direction you want so you can edit it down naturally. But i'd like final approval on anything you edit.

Arpikarhu Wrote:gonzo has submitted both his essays and i must say that they kick ass.

also maybe if you Like I can write up descriptions for some of the things we mention, like "bang party", most people may not know what that is when they read it.

we can link it off another wikipedia page.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

i am not going to use all of the names anyway. i figured i would ask for a bunch and pick the best ones.

the 2 you sent were great.

as for final approval, i plan to post the entire entry here before publishing it. there will be a period for everyone to comment, suggest changes , demand edits, etc.

- fbd - 12-18-2005

first...i'll take care of someone later this week, maybe after christmas. i've got two papers due monday to write, so i wont be doing anything that requires thinking before those. maybe before my last two finals i'll do one.

and second...i've left the board for a few months multiple times...i think i almost hit a full year once. but one of the reasons why i came back a while ago was when wbk told me that arpi quit. i fould old arpi to be so fucking annoying that a board without him seemed like it'd be fun again. with that said, the new arpi of the past few days i've enjoyed.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:gonzo has submitted both his essays and i must say that they kick ass.

also maybe if you Like I can write up descriptions for some of the things we mention, like "bang party", most people may not know what that is when they read it.

we can link it off another wikipedia page.

that is the plan. i want to create the CDIH page and then create any side entries necessary for explanations. i had hoped to create 2 or 3 more threads to get the info once this one was done.

a thread for descriptions of the still here core members.
a thread for milestone moments or drama
and a third idea that i am still working on

sounds good.

I'd def then suggest the main names from the begining of the site, like seph, ikea, am, maynard, afrika, etc.

as well as the current regime of mods, like jack, goat, keyser.

I did seph and snuka, I will work on Ikea and I will do Jack and Keysers, Bios as well, later on see who else isn't taken and work on them.

You may be the best person to work on Maynard.

The drama, such as the bang party, my deletion, the fall of oa.com, etc I can write up if you'd like when you are ready.

So as far as Bios, I am taking:

Jack
Keyser
Ikea
Snuka
Seph

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

fbd Wrote:i've left the board for a few months multiple times...i think i almost hit a full year once. but one of the reasons why i came back a while ago was when wbk told me that arpi quit. i fould old arpi to be so fucking annoying that a board without him seemed like it'd be fun again. with that said, the new arpi of the past few days i've enjoyed.

for this reason alone, i will hound you throughout the board torturing you with bitter arpi posts.

ha ha, i kid.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:sounds good.

I'd def then suggest the main names from the begining of the site, like seph, ikea, am, maynard, afrika, etc.

as well as the current regime of mods, like jack, goat, keyser.

I did seph and snuka, I will work on Ikea and I will do Jack and Keysers, Bios as well, later on see who else isn't taken and work on them.

You may be the best person to work on Maynard.

The drama, such as the bang party, the fall of oa.com, etc I can write up if you'd like when you are ready.

So as far as Bios, I am taking:

Jack
Keyser
Ikea
Snuka
Seph

i purposely left maymay off the list so that i could do his bio.

oh and the drama of luna, maynard, fnmoron, and sluggo leaving, oh high drama that was.

- fbd - 12-18-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:for this reason alone, i will hound you throughout the board torturing you with bitter arpi posts.
how would that be any different from the past year? its not exactly "hounding" when there are 12 people posting.

- Arpikarhu - 12-18-2005

i have to admit, i dont remember any drama associated with those people leaving. i thought they just sort of diappeared. except for luna, i started that drama.