CDIH
IF WWII Were Fought Online - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: IF WWII Were Fought Online (/showthread.php?tid=10934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- The Jays - 12-20-2005

Monty always gets passed over. God damned George C. Scott.

- diceisgod - 12-20-2005

Koon'sPoon's back!

- GonzoStyle - 12-20-2005

The kens pen I remembered was able to take a jab and not take it literally, now look at the bitter old man who has returned to us.

- Keyser Soze - 12-20-2005

i think he's a little shell shocked, like a vet coming back to nam after all those years.

I think he's bitter and has some personal issues, I take a jab at him and he spends over 2 pages about how lame this place is.

Inside joke, what the fuck is an inside joke? We been talking about the same shit for 4 years, pop in more than every 3 months and it won't be inside.

That's like missing 4 episodes of a show and being pissed at the show itself cause now you don't get the "inside jokes".

fuckin dickface cocksucker.

he's a lovable curmuddgen, like our old arpi.

why are you even posting, no one is reading it.

its like a reflex, i cant help it!!!

- Arpikarhu - 12-20-2005

who are you talking to?

speaking of which, let me start a new thread so we can discuss this topic.

- The Jays - 12-20-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:I think he's bitter and has some personal issues, I take a jab at him and he spends over 2 pages about how lame this place is.

Inside joke, what the fuck is an inside joke? We been talking about the same shit for 4 years, pop in more than every 3 months and it won't be inside.

That's like missing 4 episodes of a show and being pissed at the show itself cause now you don't get the "inside jokes".

fuckin dickface cocksucker.

me and my gay music, dru having big tits, sleeper not getting laid, gonzo cumming on his face, gmann as mip, arpi and his lights, hedcold and his joobies, goatweed and his mansion, keyser and his rumor mongering, quickstop and subway, danked and his carrots, dig and his smack, mad and his weapons, crx and julia roberts, fbd and his battles with Voldemort, black laz being black, gooch being gooch, and alkey procreating.... do a fucking search on any of those topics, and our inside jokes are easily exposed.

On top of that, mr arpi himself has two fucking topics pinned dedicated to clarifying our apparent muddy history to the likes of both newcomers and bitter old posters who bitch how they don't get it.

so, yeah, don't come around and bitch about how this place sucks because you don't get it, when two fucking clicks and a lil typing will answer your douchebag befuddlements. just fucking post, try to be funny, and get a thicker skin.

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

Let's not take this seriously, it's only a message board...
But then lets follow that up with a defensive 4 paragraph response.

[Image: SeAplaNe.jpg]

- diceisgod - 12-20-2005

have you seen kenspen's squeeze?

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

stay on topic, junkie.
we're talking about how gay and irrelevent this site and keyser are.

- Goatweed - 12-20-2005

and yet, you continue to post here - thanks for adding your irrelevance to ours!

- The Jays - 12-20-2005

Hoon Wrote:Let's not take this seriously, it's only a message board...
But then lets follow that up with a defensive 4 paragraph response.

maybe if you open your fucking eyes and try reading posts, you'd see I didn't say don't take it seriously. Maybe if you were an active member, you'd know how much of a loser I am and how seriously I love this messageboard, so much so that I take offense when shit like you comes around and decides to be the latest reincarnation of lent.

- Hoon - 12-20-2005

So of the 12 assholes on this baord..
What number are you two?

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

back in the day, The Jays was someone that the Keyser would ignore.

- HedCold - 12-20-2005

does this mean we have a "das golden age" of cdih now?

- Ken'sPen - 12-20-2005

I just want Gonzo to explain why he pushed me from his warm bossom, and took his love away from me.