CDIH
Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best TV Shows Of 2005 and 2006! (/showthread.php?tid=10978)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Danked - 09-06-2006

I was a big Superman fanboy growing up and while I don't collect comic books anymore I still get a little curious when I see them in the magazine section of the local grocery store up here. Smallville is a great show despite the liberties taken with revisionist history. After season 2, the writing and the storylines really took on some depth. They still drop a few clunkers now and then and make Clark look like a dense moron, but I still find the show very entertaining.

The Office starts its third season on Sept 21. That I'm really excited for.

- GonzoStyle - 09-28-2006

smallville premiere tonight, my vagina is all wet!

- Goatweed - 09-28-2006

thursday nights are all about CBS. Survivor/CSI rule all.

I have no words for how awful survivor is, gilligans island without the humor or remote interest.

- Goatweed - 09-28-2006

to each his own, aside from Hells Kitchen (which I find to be so bad, it's a must-watch), it's the only reality TV show I've ever watched & still watch. I'm fascinated at the way loyalties/alliances play out.

I understand now, it reminds you of OA.com and CDIH in its prime.

- Goatweed - 09-28-2006

you make a good point, message board alliances and these reality shows are very much akin to each other. Personally, I'd rather be on an island, the weather is better and the bitches are generally hotter.

and you'd be the old gay guy walking around in the buff.

- Arpikarhu - 09-29-2006

1. the office
2. rescue me
3. survivor
4. prison break

- Charles Manson - 09-29-2006

HEROIN!

- GonzoStyle - 09-29-2006

hahahuhu

- faceman802 - 10-04-2006

Smallville was pretty good last week, I can't wait until they introduce Oliver Queen into the storylines. A batista cameo is on tap for later in the season and a Tori Spelling sighting as well?? should be interesting to say the least.

The Office has been fucking awesome so far this year. Very funny and also sad in a way when you see how pam and jim react to hearing the other's name. And the funniest joke/prank so far this season has to be the Gaydar. When jim told them it was sold out at sharper image and they were disappointed I thought I was going to laugh myself silly the whole fucking night.

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2006

Great introduction for Oliver Queen, I didnt like the writing of the last line though. I couldnt make out him saying borneo at first and had to watch it with captions. Great sight gag but poor execution a bit too high brow for the morons.

Also i like how they are making him look more evil than he obviously is, when he is obviously there to recruit people for the justice league. but for the non geeks, it is good suspense.

Great episode overall, I am starting to really fuckin hate Lana though, I never thought that could happen.

- faceman802 - 10-09-2006

She's a whinebag cunt, plain and simple. But week by week they are Smokifying Lois up. The jogging scene was pretty good this week and if her tits hang out any more in the coming weeks they may need their own "special guest star" mention in the opening sequences

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2006

How can you even remotely understand or identify with such an ungrateful cunt? You save someones life once and you should be indebted, so what about 100 times? So he has a secret, he could fuck kids in the ass and snort coke off his mothers pussy lips for all she is concerned.

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

On "24," from 20th Century Fox TV and Imagine TV, Powers Boothe will play Noah Daniels, the vice president under new U.S. President Wayne Palmer (D.B. Woodside).

Another black president? What the hell is this country coming to

- Galt - 10-26-2006

I thought Wayne Palmer was a fuckup

- faceman802 - 10-26-2006

well it's not like we're not used to having a fuck up in the presidency, but come on, another black president?

- Galt - 10-26-2006

yeah, it's the two black presidents that's really unrealistic about this show

- Goatweed - 11-01-2006

BTW, Ghost Hunters is live & unedited from the Shining Hotel tonight, from 11pm-6am. I've made room on my DVR accordingly.