CDIH
in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: in this thread, danked says what he honestly thinks of you (/showthread.php?tid=11421)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- QuickStop - 02-14-2006

me me! (dont forget i know a kid thats on tv)

- QuickStop - 02-14-2006

do i really have over 2600 posts? when the fuck did that happen? i post like 5 times a month

- Hawt Baux - 02-14-2006

I would start another "show your piece " thread but i no longer partake in the pot smoking.

- Arpikarhu - 02-14-2006

Danked Wrote:I consider Arpi my favorite poster. I think I am one of the few people that can say I've never hated him at any point. His mere presence has solidified the core membership of this board to what we are now. Anyone that left because of hurt feelings or bruised egos did so because they forgot how to have fun and what we were really about. Arpi was keen enough to zero in on their weakness in that regard. It's possible to take this board seriously without taking this board seriously, if you know what I mean. We have the thickest skin out of anyone that originated from OA.com and I've never devalued his presence because I've always felt that he was a boon to our board. Everyone loves a good Arpikarhu controversy.

When they say the people at CDIH.net are assholes, they're talking about Arpi.

And I love him for it.

knowing that danked feels this way about me made my day.
danked is by far my favorite poster and to see that i have some esteem in his eyes means alot to me.

thanks pal.

- Ken'sPen - 02-14-2006

I want to know just what Danked thinks of me.

- Gooch - 02-14-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Danked Wrote:I consider Arpi my favorite poster. I think I am one of the few people that can say I've never hated him at any point. His mere presence has solidified the core membership of this board to what we are now. Anyone that left because of hurt feelings or bruised egos did so because they forgot how to have fun and what we were really about. Arpi was keen enough to zero in on their weakness in that regard. It's possible to take this board seriously without taking this board seriously, if you know what I mean. We have the thickest skin out of anyone that originated from OA.com and I've never devalued his presence because I've always felt that he was a boon to our board. Everyone loves a good Arpikarhu controversy.

When they say the people at CDIH.net are assholes, they're talking about Arpi.

And I love him for it.

knowing that danked feels this way about me made my day.
danked is by far my favorite poster and to see that i have some esteem in his eyes means alot to me.

thanks pal.

Danked words probably reflect a lot of those here in regard to you on this site...except for those you drove out. Danked usually doesn't offer his opinion in his posts, or judgements, which makes him pretty unique.

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I'm not usually comfortable getting too personal here as I feel it does spoil my fun a bit. I've always preferred not to get involved when it comes to any sort of drama and so far that's worked for me despite a few missteps in the past. I was a little reluctant to do this, but I don't think I offended anyone or alienated myself in the end.

I'll do the remainder at home later. Work is not conducive to getting into any sort of detail without distraction.

- GonzoStyle - 02-14-2006

you're a fuckin cocksucker, I hate you now for getting all personal.

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

ouch

Go smoke some more weed and take a midol, you fuckin bitch.

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

me or Danked?

as you can tell I am in a pissy mood so don't mind me while I act like a complete asshole to everyone.

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

so Danked then? fuckin' thought so!!

- Danked - 02-14-2006

I was out of line and I apologize.

did you just get loud with me?

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

me or Danked?

fuckin asshole!!!

- Goatweed - 02-14-2006

he said he was sorry, why are you so fuckin' harsh!?!?!?!

- Mad - 02-14-2006

Just another sad lonely day...

Goatweed Wrote:he said he was sorry, why are you so fuckin' harsh!?!?!?!

It was too perfect a set up, that was what bush must have felt like on 9/11.