CDIH
bologna - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: bologna (/showthread.php?tid=11937)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- release the bats - 07-31-2006

that is more than ok, that is delish.

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2006

I get you little buddy, fuck the rest.

- Goatweed - 07-31-2006

fried bologna with eggs is slightly better, however.

- Rooner - 07-31-2006

I used to actually enjoy fried spam as a kid. I couldnt imagine it now.

It would be some corn flakes with either powdered or condensed milk (lightened with water) for breakfast, a grilled cheese with a big ass slice of that lovely block of orange cheese for lunch, and a fried spam sammich for dinner. Ah, those were the days.

*puke*

- Goatweed - 07-31-2006

powdered milk always tasted awful - I'll bet it still does. They still sell it, right?

- Rooner - 07-31-2006

I havent have it in about 17 years thankfully. I can still picture the cardboard box, covered in that white waxy paper, the powder all caked around the top of it.

*shudder*

Goatweed Wrote:powdered milk always tasted awful - I'll bet it still does. They still sell it, right?

rooner didnt pay for his, the welfare people dropped it off with the big block of yellow cheese.

you rich fucks don't know about that.

- Rooner - 07-31-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:powdered milk always tasted awful - I'll bet it still does. They still sell it, right?

rooner didnt pay for his, the welfare people dropped it off with the big block of yellow cheese.

I loved that fucking cheese man. I dont give a fuck what anyone says, that 15 inch long block of cheese, in the brown cardboard box was the shit. The only bitch was standing on the big ass nice to cut a slice of it. It was never even, and always about a 1/2 inch thick, but it made banging grilled cheese.

And for the record, grilled cheese in my house was putting the bread in the toaster and putting the cheese on as soon as it popped and hoping it was still warm enough to melt the cheese.

- Goatweed - 07-31-2006

the cheese was awesome, but the peanut butter sucked.

and I'm not rich - I don't even have a yard.

Rooner Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

I loved that fucking cheese man. I dont give a fuck what anyone says, that 15 inch long block of cheese, in the brown cardboard box was the shit. The only bitch was standing on the big ass nice to cut a slice of it. It was never even, and always about a 1/2 inch thick, but it made banging grilled cheese.

And for the record, grilled cheese in my house was putting the bread in the toaster and putting the cheese on as soon as it popped and hoping it was still warm enough to melt the cheese.

you lucky, mr. fancy toaster haver.

we used paper towels and an iron.

- Goatweed - 07-31-2006

dont the paper towels burn easily?

- Rooner - 07-31-2006

No, as long as you dont hold the iron in one place too long. We used that method as well. We also used to use the stove top.

- Goatweed - 07-31-2006

interesting - I might be able to use these tips when I go camping. thanks!

- BirdyP - 07-31-2006

Goatweed Wrote:fried bologna with eggs is slightly better, however.

When I was cooking in jail, the only kind of meat we had was turkey based meats. Turkey-ham, Turkey Scrapple, etc. The Muslims do not eat Pork, so none of us could have it. Anyway, when we would get done cooking the meal for the jail we would make our own breakfast, and we had Fried Bologna everyday. One of the Chefs brought it in for personal use type shit.

There is my Love for Fried Bologna Story.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

you'll fit in just fine here Smile

- GonzoStyle - 08-01-2006

goat likes raping niggers, he'd fit in nice in jail.

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

not fucking true!!!

- GonzoStyle - 08-01-2006

fuckin niggers in the ass is your favorite past time, I was in SI the weekend before last, and everyone was talking about it.

- Mad - 08-01-2006

Tunnel bunnies or just random street urchins, Mr. Rapist?

- Goatweed - 08-01-2006

neither, this is all bullshit and I'm dont appreciate the slander!