CDIH
Ipod challenge........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Ipod challenge........ (/showthread.php?tid=12073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2006

me fucking you will make you jewish

- virgingrrl - 10-13-2006

ohhhh...so that's how it works.

- HedCold - 10-13-2006

only if its through a sheet

- drusilla - 10-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:I just looked and I dont see one on the stereo.

Oh wells, I just got a bunch of hospital bills anyway so I wont be getting an ipod for the next 4-5 years I think.

I spent 1 fuckin day in the hospital, 11 grand!!!

mine is in the center console cup holder thingy

- GonzoStyle - 10-16-2006

I looked and cant find it.

I did see they have one of those little gadgets that you can plug into it and play it through an FM station on your radio, kinda like the xm.

Its only 40 bucks, not too bad.

I got a little bonus at work so I may scoot on over to best buy today, plus I got a gift certificate for 10 bucks and a 12% off coupon.

I'm debating between getting the 4GB or the 30GB. The price isnt so significantly different, so what is the actual difference? I mean for an extra 50 bucks you get 7x the space.

Is it just much more bulkier? Cause mainly I wanna use it at the gym and just strap that bitch to my arm like all the cool kids.

But also i'd like to be able to upload some vids to it and sneak off to spank out a batch at work.

- HedCold - 10-16-2006

the fm radio transmitters don't usually work to good in citys because of all the frequencies already being used.

i just have one of those tape things you plug into the headphone jack. works fine for my needs.

but i dont have a tape deck, i'll ask the guys at best buy I guess.

- drusilla - 10-16-2006

i think 107.7 fm works pretty well i used that for my myfi in my moms car & never really had a problem driving around with it. if your radio starts at a really low frequency like 87.9 or something i think theres' a special car charger / transmitter that ang found a while back that goes much lower than usual transmitters.

i like having a large ipod with a larger capacity because i like having all of my songs with me at once. i don't like to mess around changing what's on it & stuff. i would just rather have it all with me incase i get the urge to listen to something specific. it's easier with dino since he listens to hip hop mosetly & i have a lot of stuff on there for him for when we're driving around & a plethora of stupid songs just for shits & giggles.

yeah i'll probably just drop the extra 50 and get a 30gb one. I definitly wont have that many songs but its good to have it for like movies, tv shows, etc. So if im stuck somewhere I can watch something.

I listen to a lot of different stuff but not too many artists. But naturally it will be mostly hip hop and classical music.

- drusilla - 10-16-2006

yeah when my 3rd generation finally dies cause i let the stupid warranty run out i'm gonna buy a 30 gb video ipod. you can play tetris! but i'm gonna miss the buttons. i would rather have that than the click wheel. plus i'm gonna gave to get a new vaja case for like 70 bucks.

do not forget to buy extended warranty before your first year is up. that way if anything happens to it, it can be replaced for free bla blah if they deem it worthy. apple does not tell you about this extended warranty.

duly noted

- GonzoStyle - 10-17-2006

Now that I can officially partake

1. Pour some sugar on me - Def Leppard
2. Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
3. Blue In Green - Miles Davis
4. Sympathy For The Devil - The Stones
5. Oh You Crazy Moon - Frank Sinatra
6. Adagio For Strings - Samuel Barber
7. CDIH - Podcast Episode 2
8. Sheena Is A Punk Rocker - The Ramones
9. Sol's Naked Photo - Jerky Boys
10. U Can't Touch This - MC Hammer

- Galt - 10-17-2006

Now that you have an ipod, you just need to get all new music that doesn't suck.

I'm going to take music advice from someone who hates jazz, that will be the day.

- Galt - 10-17-2006

I submit that no one on the planet actually likes jazz. They are merely forcing themselves to listen to it, just because they think everyone else thinks it's cool, and they want to fit in.

- Goatweed - 10-17-2006

mc hammer?

it's 10 songs out of over 2,500, plus I still got almost another 2,500 to add.

And what the fuck is wrong with some Hammer time?

- Goatweed - 10-17-2006

far be it for me to judge, but dude - mc hammer??????

- Galt - 10-17-2006

You really enjoyed being 10 years old, didn't you? Maybe you should stop living in the past and get some music from a new generation

if I posted new shit you would say you hate hip hop.