CDIH
what does it mean... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: what does it mean... (/showthread.php?tid=12222)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:don't be mad cause you're tied down to the same pussy every night and aren't sexy like us.

I just threw up in my mouth a little

good thing your wife doesn't read the board to know what you really think of her.

That's not it, I was just trying to figure out which one of you is ferrell and which one is kattan

keyser is like 4 feet tall, so he's kattan.

- drusilla - 11-07-2006

i asked dr dino & all he could say was "ew"

- GonzoStyle - 11-07-2006

drusilla Wrote:i asked dr dino & all he could say was "ew"

I don't know if I should be proud or just disgusted, he spent like 5 years in a 3rd world village fixing mud babies and THIS disgusts him.

- faceman802 - 11-07-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:the "new" faceman is a dick.

Ok I've been sitting here thinking about this for a while and I gotta say I don't know why I'm being singled out as a dick and not anyone else. I am ridiculed and disparaged for my fondness of country music and the southern culture, yet when I am scorned and abused and then finally strike back, I'm the dick and a hater and the people who are hating on me are justified just because their beliefs correspond to the board's "ruling class"? Well I won't stand for it ma'am, not now, not ever. Now if you'de like we can move on amicably or if not, then we won't. The choice is all yours, and you know who I'm talking about

- virgingrrl - 11-07-2006

wow.

i was joking.
i thought everyone was.

eh.

- faceman802 - 11-07-2006

virgingrrl Wrote:wow.

i was joking.
i thought everyone was.

eh.

so then everyone likes country music and rednecks?

- Mad - 11-07-2006

faceman802 Wrote:
virgingrrl Wrote:wow.

i was joking.
i thought everyone was.

eh.

so then everyone likes country music and rednecks?

Really wished I liked cuntree muzak, but I'm cool with other redneck traits.

- GonzoStyle - 11-08-2006

faceman802 Wrote:

Ok I've been sitting here thinking about this for a while and I gotta say I don't know why I'm being singled out as a dick and not anyone else. I am ridiculed and disparaged for my fondness of country music and the southern culture, yet when I am scorned and abused and then finally strike back, I'm the dick and a hater and the people who are hating on me are justified just because their beliefs correspond to the board's "ruling class"? Well I won't stand for it ma'am, not now, not ever. Now if you'de like we can move on amicably or if not, then we won't. The choice is all yours, and you know who I'm talking about

first off you're throwing too many big words out, so since I dont know what they mean, i'm taking them as a sign of disrespect. Secondly, you are a dick.

- The Jays - 11-08-2006

if it's thick and clumpy, it means you're making too much sperm and not enough seminal fluid. Basically, you are making over-potent jism. If you pour a spoonful over a women's belly, it will melt through every fleshy layer of her stomach like the fucking acid blood in Alien, until it finds her womb and fertilizes.

- Jack - 11-08-2006

I don't honestly know how to react to that.

How in the fuck do you have that knowledge?

- faceman802 - 11-08-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
faceman802 Wrote:

first off you're throwing too many big words out, so since I dont know what they mean, i'm taking them as a sign of disrespect. Secondly, you are a dick.

I would respond but I would be called a dick anyway so I'll just say ok. That should save me bad comments

- Goatweed - 11-08-2006

so...still clumpy?

nah, nice and smooth now, like silk.

- Goatweed - 11-08-2006

took my advice on the Omega 3?

no, I just jerked off again.

It just built up over a month.

- Goatweed - 11-08-2006

oh. well, carry on then.

those old days of dropping 3 loads a day are over

- Goatweed - 11-08-2006

speak for yourself!

maybe i'll pick up a random stranger tomorrow, cause as my uncle said "a stranger is just a trick you havent paid yet."

- Goatweed - 11-08-2006

I thought Keyser was like 6 feet tall - he's a short fella?