CDIH
What I think of you - my version - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What I think of you - my version (/showthread.php?tid=12723)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Re: What I think of you - my version - HedCold - 09-07-2007

we don't take posts about building houses lightly around here

Re: What I think of you - my version - diceisgod - 09-07-2007

This is where I post something that makes you say to yourself, 'this dude's unbearably & relentlessly annoying with his bullshit, hopeless, why am I doing this this, I'm outta here....Joobies! Blowjob time!'

Re: What I think of you - my version - HedCold - 09-07-2007

diceisgod Wrote:This is where I post something that makes you say to yourself, 'this dude's unbearably & relentlessly annoying with his bullshit, hopeless, why am I doing this this, I'm outta here....Joobies! Blowjob time!'
i'll keep refreshing the thread until i see that post. while she blows me. OH!

Re: What I think of you - my version - The Jays - 09-07-2007

what a lovely image.

Re: What I think of you - my version - Gooch - 09-07-2007

is this the thread that will serve as a note before you bury a bullet in your skull?

Gooch Wrote:is this the thread that will serve as a note before you bury a bullet in your skull?

Sleeper - this is what an alpha looks like. Sure he didn't capitalize but he can get on a lucky roll, the fuck. I also think I vaguely remember that he got married or something. So, who'd you settle for after that Toronto cunt wouldn't fuck you?

Re: What I think of you - my version - funsnapsdyno - 09-07-2007

my view of diceisgod

I heard the word legend being thrown around when people would mention his name here but I never saw him post much except recently. I have to admit it's enjoyable.. somewhat. I have this image of someone sitting at a computer in the library on Cottman Ave laughing at his computer screen.. NE Philly represent!!

Re: What I think of you - my version - Mad - 09-07-2007

Is Alkey still wearing a shit bag, or has that era ended?

Re: What I think of you - my version - GonzoStyle - 09-07-2007

I dunno what the fuck was said over the last 3 pages but it was quite entertaining.

Re: What I think of you - my version - drusilla - 09-07-2007

Mad Wrote:Is Alkey still wearing a shit bag, or has that era ended?

i think he has another month or so then he should be back to normal.

Re: What I think of you - my version - Gooch - 09-07-2007

diceisgod Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:I vaguely remember that he got married or something. So, who'd you settle for after that Toronto cunt wouldn't fuck you?

Some art school teacher that wouldn't fuck me.

drusilla Wrote:

Normal being a relative term

Re: What I think of you - my version - Mad - 09-07-2007

Damn that's going to put a damper on the wedding night. Silera should be granted sainthood.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:

Normal being a relative term

Not far from "Abbey" though

Re: What I think of you - my version - Bloody Anus - 09-07-2007

Here, I'll share something real about myself.

True story:

Someone turned in a wallet they found in the women's bathroom this morning. The person that usually deals with this kind of shit just left for the day and left me with it. She suggested "if I wanted to be considerate" to look up her name in the system, find a phone number and call her to let her know where her wallet is, not to cancel her credit cards, all that stuff. Of course, I don't have access to this system, so she suggested asking somebody else to look it up. I left her with a simple "okay".

Before taking any action, I first opened up the wallet and looked at the drivers license. The chick was fat and ugly, listed at 5'2 140 lbs. I then promptly closed the wallet, put it back in the manilla envelope from which it came, and threw it to the side for someone else to deal with. Now, if it were an attractive chick, yeah I would have taken the effort to obtain her number and inform her of her wallet's location. It's not like I'd expect her to want to fuck me because I saved the day or anything. It's just much more satisfying to me to help out a good-looking chick vs. a fat ugly chick. I just took another look at the license and the birthdate is 9-7-88. No joke. Today is the fatsoid's birthday! What an unfortunate thing to have happened on what should be such a special day.

There. A real, deep look into my morally bankrupt ways.

I was buying some textbooks at college store and someone left several texts on the sink counter in the bathroom right by the store. I glanced over at them to see if they were ones I needed and didnt think to touch them cause there was a guy taking a nasty dump and figured they were his. Anyway I come back in about 2 hours and they're still there and I figured at least a few dozen people have gone in and out and no one took them, so I debated for about 10 seconds and figured fuck it and I took them and sold them back to the used books section and netted myself a cool 90 bucks (one of the books was an old edition which they didnt take). I felt bad for about 2 minutes though cause I know how expensive these books are but they schmuck had 2 hours.

Re: What I think of you - my version - Goatweed - 09-07-2007

90 bucks....I don't miss those days. Why the fuck would a book need to cost 90 bucks?? I can't believe noone ever makes a large enough issue over the price gouging.

Re: What I think of you - my version - diceisgod - 09-08-2007

I think it's a nice touch that Galt/Sleeper decided to make BA a janitor. Almost endearing, I think I might like him now.

Re: What I think of you - my version - diceisgod - 09-08-2007

Gooch Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:I vaguely remember that he got married or something. So, who'd you settle for after that Toronto cunt wouldn't fuck you?

Some art school teacher that wouldn't fuck me.

Another artist, huh? OH it's soooo sweet. Destiny, right? As you really started to draw close to one another, tell me, who cried first as you swapped stories about your hardships, how mummy 'n daddy used to yell at each other, were never there for you, are distant & cold, how no one in this world cares about anyone, oh will you marry me, my love?? And in which diner or bowling alley at 4:30 am did this happen? Both of yours "special place" now, right? If I had to venture a guess of your weedding song, I'd say either Firehouse's "Love of a lifetime" or "Come sale away" by Styx and I'd be even a bigger motherfucker if the wedding tape don't show you two staring into each other's eyes and lip syncing it with tears running down your porky fucking faces.

Seriously, though congrats, however belated. Even though I love to be mean to you, I am really really fond. I respect you as an artist, your persistance to try to get laid though fucking almost as for jack, as near impossible as goatweed pulling off a joke.

Re: What I think of you - my version - Gooch - 09-08-2007

Actually the wedding song was Dean Martin's rendition of "You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You Lyrics". No wedding tape...no video kistch. No classic rock. Jazz, big band and American standards from a 6 piece. Just two photographers looking for the best angle around my mountainous bulges. But I'd have lipsynched in a millisecond for that description. Bravo.

I haven't drawn in years. I don't even do much images anymore. Now I just write...but mostly love ballads while listening to Meat Loaf and REO.