CDIH
Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Our dearest friend lent - Seriously........ (/showthread.php?tid=1629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 05-06-2002

I'm not in the loop...:clueless:

- Sloatsburgh - 05-06-2002

Quote:Here's the pulse.
And here's your finger, far away from the pulse, jammed way up your ass.

Say, would you like a chocolate pretzel?

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

Quote: I guess I really shouldn't try to read message boards when I'm nursing
um, are you giving or taking ahlexus? cause i want to watch either way!!

- IkeaBoy - 05-06-2002

I'd like to request that people stop thinking of me as just the TV/movie guy. I am more than that and have a lot to offer. I have feelings (not really), and thoughts (nothing of interest to anyone including myself) and I am a human being who knows more than actors and plotlines. So please, just think of me as something more than the living TV Guide, I know other things as well.

And tonight on 7th Heaven they milk the war in Afghanistan as a buddy of there's is killed during war and it's a very special episode. Anything for ratings, eh?

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Quote:I'd like to request that people stop thinking of me as just the TV/movie guy. I am more than that and have a lot to offer. I have feelings (not really), and thoughts (nothing of interest to anyone including myself) and I am a human being who knows more than actors and plotlines. So please, just think of me as something more than the living TV Guide, I know other things as well.

I call Shenanigans!!!

- OAS - 05-06-2002

Quote:I'd like to request that people stop thinking of me as just the TV/movie guy. I am more than that and have a lot to offer. I have feelings (not really), and thoughts (nothing of interest to anyone including myself) and I am a human being who knows more than actors and plotlines. So please, just think of me as something more than the living TV Guide, I know other things as well.
Do not attempt to adjust the Ikea. We have control of his vertical and horizontal. Do not attempt to change Ikea's channel for we control his remote.

- Maynard - 05-06-2002

Hi lent. Welcome back. AGAIN!

- Keyser Soze - 05-06-2002

Quote:Why let Lent return if he posted what is shown in Seph's message?

Because its so much more fun this way.

- Sephiroth - 05-06-2002

Hey Lent, if you're reading this, I just want you to know that I think you are the biggest fucking punk I've seen Since Austin 3:16 slithered his way here. But please, voice your opinion and show me that Im just a mindless drone of a stupid cliq. Please?

- OAS - 05-06-2002

Seph, quit beating around the bush and tell Lent how you really feel. :-D

Dude, don't you get it, he is SO above all this. When you all come down from your snooty little clique then maybe he will play with us.

damn you snobs.

- 66-1020695387 - 05-06-2002

HI Keyser! I made it here!

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

:fuggin: 4:20...... Hi Bob :helpme:

Hey Bob, good to have you. Don't eat the yellow snow.

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

maynard leads the elitist group

Quote:maynard leads the elitist group
I said it somewhere else, but you guys must really hate this Maynard. He takes quite a beating. Ha ha

- Sluggo - 05-06-2002

Keyser, I must ask you...
Have you prepared your "Friend" BOB for the mental abuse he is sure to recieve in the near future?
Just wondering.

- Skitchr4u - 05-06-2002

maynard is a wonderful individual who always goes out of his way to make all of the members of this board enjoy their stay

Quote:Keyser, I must ask you...
Have you prepared your "Friend" BOB for the mental abuse he is sure to recieve in the near future?
Just wondering.
Not to worry, he told me you guys could get a little crazy. Ha ha

- Hey Ladi - 05-06-2002

Quote:sure to recieve in the near future?
Everyone has been so busy with Lent, they have overlooked Bob :burnfucker: