CDIH
A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Keyser Soze - 01-28-2002

At the risk of sounding like a kiss ass, I think Sean deserves props for how he runs this place. This place is built for the long haul and you can tell by the smart choices he's made so far that he obviously knows what he's doing.

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:At the risk of sounding like a kiss ass, I think Sean deserves props for how he runs this place. This place is built for the long haul and you can tell by the smart choices he's made so far that he obviously knows what he's doing.
Yeah, is is one scary fuckin thought, you know, me being reasonable. If we were just a fad, we wouldn't still be going strong, our "act" would have played it's self out a week ago.

But, I can't take all the props in the least. Like I tell most peeps when we talk about this site, and yes it sounds cheezy, but this place is nothing without the members. All I did was supply the fuckin paper. It's what everyone did with it that fuckin rocks.

Ok, I am gushing now. Stop it, I am blushing!

:eek: :eek:

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

A Fad???

What the fuck does that mean. Please, the only fad I saw around here was Arpi being nice to people.

- Lord Magus - 01-28-2002

Heart? kindness??

No wonder this place is named Cold Day in hell.....

- Metalfan - 01-28-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:At the risk of sounding like a kiss ass, I think Sean deserves props for how he runs this place. This place is built for the long haul and you can tell by the smart choices he's made so far that he obviously knows what he's doing.
Yeah, is is one scary fuckin thought, you know, me being reasonable. If we were just a fad, we wouldn't still be going strong, our "act" would have played it's self out a week ago.

But, I can't take all the props in the least. Like I tell most peeps when we talk about this site, and yes it sounds cheezy, but this place is nothing without the members. All I did was supply the fuckin paper. It's what everyone did with it that fuckin rocks.

Ok, I am gushing now. Stop it, I am blushing!

:eek: :eek:
The more that Sean gets in touch with his feminine side...the more fucking scared I am that the end of the world is truly upon us. Gah damn, soon he'll be asking for a group hug.....ponderous, f'in ponderous.
:disaprove:

- Hey Ladi - 01-28-2002

Quote:Gah damn, soon he'll be asking for a group hug.....ponderous, f'in ponderous.

Ooo, could we... that'd be nice today. :bouncer:

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Metalfan Wrote:The more that Sean gets in touch with his feminine side...the more fucking scared I am that the end of the world is truly upon us. Gah damn, soon he'll be asking for a group hug.....ponderous, f'in ponderous.
:disaprove:
I was just thinking to my self and I said "Self, Metal fan is such a fuckin douche bag!"

My self agreed whole heartedly.

Now, run along and go play dress up in your mother's bloomers you ass wipe! :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:

- NaughtyAngel - 01-28-2002

is it too late to say
VOTE FOR ME!!!
Amy in 2002
:fuckin:

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

Quote:Ok, I am gushing now. Stop it, I am blushing
fag

- Metalfan - 01-28-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Now, run along and go play dress up in your mother's bloomers you ass wipe! :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:
Sean, wouldn't that mean you have to return them first? Oh, and do be a sport this time and make an attempt to wash them.......I thought Ladi's crotch smelled bad.....dude, a little soap down there, huh?

:moonie:

- Kingpin - 01-28-2002

Did he say fad or FAG?? :roll:

I nominate Froy to be a Mod on this website. :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

Edited By Kingpin on Jan. 28 2002 at 3:43

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Kingpin Wrote:I nominate Froy to be a Mod on this website. :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:
He wouldn't last the day if he did.

Tomorrow night, the poll is closed.

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

I'm pissed that I am not on the list of candidates!!!!!!!!!

- WhipThisFez - 01-28-2002

Quote:I'm pissed that I am not on the list of candidates!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed they let you in, period.

- FNMoron - 01-28-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:
Quote:I'm pissed that I am not on the list of candidates!!!!!!!!!

I'm pissed they let you in, period.
i actually agree with you completely on this Fez... who's mistake was it to let Arpi in?

- Sluggo - 01-28-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:I'm pissed that I am not on the list of candidates!!!!!!!!!
What's the matter Arpi...
You've fallen off the happy bus?
:fuggin:

- fbd - 01-28-2002

FNMoron Wrote:
Quote:I'm pissed they let you in, period.
i actually agree with you completely on this Fez... who's mistake was it to let Arpi in?
i seem to remember saying the same things in the firsth thread arpi posted...

- FNMoron - 01-28-2002

well, to be honest... i'm not real happy you're here either fbdlingfrg :no, really, fuck off:

- Sluggo - 01-28-2002

FNMoron Wrote:well, to be honest... i'm not real happy you're here either fbdlingfrg :no, really, fuck off:
damn...He must really mean it...
He spelled your name right.

- Maynard - 01-29-2002

Come on people. Get your votes in.

Even if you just joined, you can still vote. 38 out of 95 is terrible. BE VOTING PEOPLE!