CDIH
Opie and anthony fired from wnew - According to drudge report - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Opie and anthony fired from wnew - According to drudge report (/showthread.php?tid=3289)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

Ken, why don't you hold all of them for us.....really close to yourself. Better yet.....I think an acetylene torch would do the job nicely, and you'll only have to hold 1 thing.....something you're quite used to. Just remember to hold it really close to yourself, k?

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Metal, I think your insults are showing that without your Muse Grumpy around you are losing your focus and inspiration......
he does know I stepped down right???

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

Again...it was a request, not an insult. Please review your knowledge of english idiomatic phrasing......thank you and fuck off :-D

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

You are becoming polite too......

I think I saw wilbur getting his belly rubbed by children in a petting zoo.

- Metalfan - 08-23-2002

Damn...where is [Image: oink2.gif] :-(

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-23-2002

:lol: Ken made a funny...I'll light a candle at Yankee Stadium.

Someone needs to help Lent get a grip on life...and fast....

Oh and could someone explain why people are sending me their CONDOLENCES that they were cancelled? What kind of loon do people think I am? Undecided

- JerseyThunder - 08-23-2002

Quote:ollar.

So they'll be moving to another country then? :-p :rofl:

- HedCold - 08-23-2002

so how that rally go?

- PatCooper - 08-23-2002

A few minutes ago on cbs news they showed a live shot of "the rally". lol. A bunch of dudes standing outside of the brooklyn dinner with signs chanting O+A.

- HedCold - 08-23-2002

aaww man i was flipping around on the news before hoping to see something

- Galt - 08-23-2002

Quote:A few minutes ago on cbs news they showed a live shot of "the rally". lol. A bunch of dudes standing outside of the brooklyn dinner with signs chanting O+A

Is that why OA.com is completely shut down?

- PatCooper - 08-23-2002

No i think it's shut down because Froy is too busy comforting Anthony.

- GonzoStyle - 08-23-2002

I don't think the rally attracted the brightest of fans.

Quote:OPIE AND ANTHONY HAVE BEEN CANCELLED

This is very sad. I know i'll live and stuff. But Opie and Anthony have provided the best radio I've ever heard.

This is a blow to me and all of their loyal fans. No mean to offend or disrespect the 3,000 who died at the WTC, but i liken this to a plane crashing into the
the tentenment of radio.

Fuck the Catholic Church and their bullshit.

....and as they say. O&A will always win in the end

No offense to the oklahoma city bombing victims. But cancelling O&A was a real waste of life.

What a fuckin moron.

- HedCold - 08-23-2002

someone posted this on ronfez.net, i laughed

Quote:WNEW has dropped the daisy cutter. I repeat: WNEW HAS DROPPED THE DAISY CUTTER. Find a woman, have sex one last time, and kiss your ass goodbye.

P.S. I was down at the "rally:" the news reporters (ever slick as they are) chose to interview the biggest meatheads they could find, rather than speak to someone who could form a lucid, well-thought out idea. Really showcases the average NEW listener.

P.P.S. High-pitched Eric from the Howard Stern show was there with anti O&A signs and a video crew trying to rile up the crowd and get good footage for the E! show, and the meatheads there were happy to oblige. Sigh.

- Teenweek - 08-23-2002

Quote:No i think it's shut down because Froy is too busy comforting Anthony.

Froy is the leading vote getter for most likely to suck O&A's cock in the O&A.com awards.

- Ken'sPen - 08-23-2002

Quote:Froy is the leading vote getter for most likely to suck O&A's cock in the O&A.com awards.

Thank you,
this info will prove to be invaluable to me I am sure.

- Teenweek - 08-23-2002

Just saying that everyone there thiinks he is a faggot too.

- GonzoStyle - 08-24-2002

Quote:WNEW HAS DROPPED THE DAISY CUTTER.

:rofl:

That is the funniest thing I read all day.

- crx girl - 08-25-2002

Quote:tentenment of radio
i'm still trying to figure out what the Hell that means Undecided

and teenweek, i think the voting is all meaningless since you refused to put my name amongst the best boobies nominees Rolleyes

Edited By crx girl on Aug. 24 2002 at 10:53

- Teenweek - 08-25-2002

I did not do the nominees. If you showed your pics to get votes you would have been a finalist